Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,196 members, 7,943,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

Should I Report ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Report ? (458 Views)

Should I Report This Girl / Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) / Should I Report Her To Her Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Report ? by Preciousgirl(f): 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
If your friend's husband is making advances at you, must you tell your friend? I am faced with such BS
Re: Should I Report ? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
Preciousgirl:
If your friend's husband is making advances at you, must you tell your friend? I am faced with such BS
Avoid them. I mean both your friend and husband. No near their house again. Make your friend dey meet you for another zanga. I no know wetin you dey even find for your friend house. It's dangerous.
Re: Should I Report ? by Danzakidakura(m): 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
Shibaraba:

Avoid them. I mean both your friend and husband. No near their house again. Make your friend dey meet you for another zanga. I no know wetin you dey even find for your friend house. It's dangerous.
you will make heaven. At op dont break your friend home avoid them both
Re: Should I Report ? by Jodha(f): 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
Yhu better tell her she married a scumbag ....and avoid him totally..

1 Like

Re: Should I Report ? by czarr(m): 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
Tread carefully.... don't say NADA ..except you don't value the friendship....he has probably made advances at other women and the wife has forgiven him, even if you tell her she'll still forgive him. But she'll resent you . grin
Re: Should I Report ? by Ashawopapa001: 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
Preciousgirl:

◄ 1 Thessalonians 4:11 ►
SUM PIC XRF DEV STU
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life: You should mind your own business and work with your hands, just as we told you,

New Living Translation
Make it your goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we instructed you before.

English Standard Version
and to aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you,

Berean Study Bible
and to aspire to live quietly, to attend to your own matters, and to work with your own hands, as we instructed you.

Berean Literal Bible
and to strive earnestly to live quietly and to attend to your own matters, and to work with your own hands, just as we commanded you,

New American Standard Bible
and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands, just as we commanded you,

New King James Version
that you also aspire to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you,

King James Bible
And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

Christian Standard Bible
to seek to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you,

Contemporary English Version
Try your best to live quietly, to mind your own business, and to work hard, just as we taught you to do.

Good News Translation
Make it your aim to live a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to earn your own living, just as we told you before.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
to seek to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you,

International Standard Version
Also, make it your goal to live quietly, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we instructed you,

NET Bible
to aspire to lead a quiet life, to attend to your own business, and to work with your hands, as we commanded you.

New Heart English Bible
and that you make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, even as we instructed you;

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
And that you would be diligent, peaceable and occupied with your business, working with your hands just as we commanded you,

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Also, make it your goal to live quietly, do your work, and earn your own living, as we ordered you.

New American Standard 1977
and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands, just as we commanded you;

Jubilee Bible 2000
and that ye procure to be quiet and to do your business and to work with your hands, as we commanded you,

King James 2000 Bible
And that you study to be quiet, and to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

American King James Version
And that you study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

American Standard Version
and that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your hands, even as we charged you;

Douay-Rheims Bible
And that you use your endeavour to be quiet, and that you do your own business, and work with your own hands, as we commanded you:

Darby Bible Translation
and to seek earnestly to be quiet and mind your own affairs, and work with your [own] hands, even as we charged you,

English Revised Version
and that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your hands, even as we charged you;

Webster's Bible Translation
And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

Weymouth New Testament
and to vie with one another in eagerness for peace, every one minding his own business and working with his hands, as we ordered you to do:

World English Bible
and that you make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, even as we instructed you;

Young's Literal Translation
and to study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we did command you

I

C
U
M

I
N

P
I
S
S

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Report ? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
These pussy and her attention seeking antics. Dumb as fvck angrySpits!
Re: Should I Report ? by AstroG: 11:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:
Yhu better tell her she married a scumbag ....and avoid him totally..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

3 Things Every Man Needs In A Relationship / How Can I Get My Ex Back ????... / Tribes With The Most Cheating Guys In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.