Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,125 members, 7,896,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:15 PM

I Went To My Bank Since 2018! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Went To My Bank Since 2018! (547 Views)

Naira Scarcity Wahala, What I Went Through This Morning / What's Happening To FCMB BANK Since Friday Morning / My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Went To My Bank Since 2018! by Dnockeror333(m): 5:18am On Jan 03, 2020
I went to my bank since 2018.

My account was like empty with an amount able to pay my credit card after 2years.

Will it still be durable sending that bank account to a creditor to transfer money into it?
Re: I Went To My Bank Since 2018! by caribar: 7:09am On Jan 03, 2020
Dnockeror333:
I went to my bank since 2018.

My account was like empty with an amount able to pay my credit card after 2years.

Will it still be durable sending that bank account to a creditor to transfer money into it?
Why don't u try depositing a small amount and withdrawing to know if the account is still functioning, beside, u can also talk to your account officer to check the status of your account for you
Re: I Went To My Bank Since 2018! by Dnockeror333(m): 12:53am On Jan 04, 2020
caribar:

Why don't u try depositing a small amount and withdrawing to know if the account is still functioning, beside, u can also talk to your account officer to check the status of your account for you

I will get someone soon. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Be The Opay Agent In Your Area And Become The Center Of Financial Attraction / Get Upwork Account Approved In 10 Mins (N1,000 Bonus Price) / Where Can I Get Fire Works To Buy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.