Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,853 members, 7,922,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:21 PM

Africa Biggest Blogger Lindaikeji Make List Of Most Beautiful Women In African - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Africa Biggest Blogger Lindaikeji Make List Of Most Beautiful Women In African (698 Views)

Lindaikeji’s Reality TV Show Comes Under Criticism for sexual content(photos) / Yemi Alade flaunts bikini body in african-inspired swimwear / Most Influential Young Africans 2017: Davido, Wizkid Make List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Africa Biggest Blogger Lindaikeji Make List Of Most Beautiful Women In African by Honbright(m): 7:41am On Jan 03, 2020
Africa’s biggest blogger Linda Ikeji, has been recognized by Style Rave as the 3rd woman of the most beautiful woman in Africa. And that is just the fact, VAM News has gathered.

Linda has influenced millions of girls positively.

Linda took to her Instagram page to share the good news to her fans, 

She said;
           “You see this 2020, nobody can tell me anything again o! Style Rave just named me the 3rd most beautiful woman in Africa in the last decade. (Argue with your phones…��). 

You people can not be talking to me anyhow again. I’m now Dr. Linda ‘beautiful’ Ikeji…��”

Style Rave has a lot to say about Linda.They said,

“Africa’s biggest blogger Linda Ikeji keeps evolving in ways that are quite unparalleled in African media space.Linda is a role model for millions of young women and has many that it is possible to monetize your passion …….”

Linda Ikeji who hails from Imo State is a passionate writer and has had her own share of life traumas in business and personal life but she has refused those negative issues to stop her growth. Very beautiful, respectful and humble. 

She is a mother of one ,a son named Jayce. 

Linda needs no introduction anywhere all over the world. 

If successs and beauty are not described this way, how else?

SEE MORE PHOTOS AND FULL LIST:
https://www.voiceairmedia.com/2020/01/africa-biggest-blogger-linda-ikeji.html

Re: Africa Biggest Blogger Lindaikeji Make List Of Most Beautiful Women In African by kestolove95(m): 7:45am On Jan 03, 2020
Haba

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson Clone Spotted Performing (video) / Constance C. Friday is my Real Name not a Nickname / Mercy Johnson-okojie Shares Beautiful Photos Of Her Baby, Divine-mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.