Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,712 members, 7,889,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:02 AM

A Lesson I Learnt This Morning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Lesson I Learnt This Morning (259 Views)

Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam / Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lesson I Learnt This Morning by Mile18(m): 9:23am On Jan 03, 2020
Good morning Nairaland.

so I was coming from from service on Wednesday evening,and I met this my Alfa friend (Yoruba guy),we shook hands and chatted for about 15minutes then I left.

After like 1 hour I started feeling pain in my wrist and my Palm,I didn't pay more attention to it because I know I wasn't having a cut neither was I bitten, so I went to my friend s place and we drank one don Vigo wine,after like an hour and half I came back home,but the pain still persist,I then instructed my nephew to help me apply (aboniki) balm before I slept.

I woke on Thursday morning and the pain was still there, even worse I had to apply it twice with no result then I called my sister and explained to her and she advice I should see my nurse,I was reluctant because I know no matter how small the issue is,you'll be leaving their with a bill of 500-1000 or even more but I have no choice than to give it a try, after cross examination she said I could have hit it against somewhere but I know I didn't, she then gave me two sachets of drugs and one deep pain relief, I got home used as instructed.

Fast forward to this morning, i woke up to see that the pain is almost gone, if I had used the drugs without result I would have said Alfa had jinxed me, because I have been suspecting him since on thursday,because he had always wanted me to patronize him for my work and and the girl I was with so she wouldn't be at rest if she's not with me but I refused.

Don't suspect too early.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lesson I Learnt This Morning by GhettoG1(m): 9:26am On Jan 03, 2020
Hmn typical naija mentality

1 Like

Re: A Lesson I Learnt This Morning by lyrical(m): 9:27am On Jan 03, 2020
GhettoG1:

@OP. Thanks for leaving me confused

1 Like

Re: A Lesson I Learnt This Morning by AntiChristian: 9:56am On Jan 03, 2020
Mile18:
Good morning Nairaland.

so I was coming from from service on Wednesday evening,and I met this my Alfa friend (Yoruba guy),we shook hands and chatted for about 15minutes then I left.

After like 1 hour I started feeling pain in my wrist and my Palm,I didn't pay more attention to it because I know I wasn't having a cut neither was I bitten, so I went to my friend s place and we drank one don Vigo wine,after like an hour and half I came back home,but the pain still persist,I then instructed my nephew to help me apply (aboniki) balm before I slept.

I woke on Thursday morning and the pain was still there, even worse I had to apply it twice with no result then I called my sister and explained to her and she advice I should see my nurse,I was reluctant because I know no matter how small the issue is,you'll be leaving their with a bill of 500-1000 or even more but I have no choice than to give it a try, after cross examination she said I could have hit it against somewhere but I know I didn't, she then gave me two sachets of drugs and one deep pain relief, I got home used as instructed.

Fast forward to this morning, i woke up to see that the pain is almost gone, if I had used the drugs without result I would have said Alfa had jinxed me, because I have been suspecting him since on thursday,because he had always wanted me to patronize him for my work and and the girl I was with so she wouldn't be at rest if she's not with me but I refused.

Don't suspect too early.

That's lovely! You're unlike one woman beside my house who prays hard and harder whenever her son crys too much in the middle of the night!

Everything na witch to some!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lesson I Learnt This Morning by Mile18(m): 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
lyrical:

@OP. Thanks for leaving me confused

no be lie sha

(1) (Reply)

Seed Of Destiny For Today. / I Was Glad When They Said To Me Let Us Go... / Uniqueness Of Holy Qur'an

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.