Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,761 members, 7,889,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:38 PM

UNTHINKABLE!!! Bobrisky Goes Completely N*ked To Show Her Female Assets [VIDEO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / UNTHINKABLE!!! Bobrisky Goes Completely N*ked To Show Her Female Assets [VIDEO] (3823 Views)

Bobrisky Goes For Commercial Flight After Bragging About Flying Strictly Private / Bobrisky Goes Viral As He Wears Transparent Clothe Wearing Pant Inside / Tiwa Savage And Her Female Dancers Looking Sexy In Matching Outfit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNTHINKABLE!!! Bobrisky Goes Completely N*ked To Show Her Female Assets [VIDEO] by thegeniusmedia: 9:56am On Jan 03, 2020
Popular Nigerian transgender, Idris Okuneye who is widely known as Bobrisky has set the internet ablaze with her latest video.

In a recent video she posted on her Instagram page, she went completely n*ked while having her artificial butt scrubbed with a gel she was promoting.

She posted the video with the caption;

“@jennysglownigeria gave me a new body scrub and shower � gel to try on my skin. It amazing on my skin. So I decided to share with u all. Visit her page today and check out her product. Big ass ❤️ my doctor � did a good job �”

See video below:.......https://www.thegeniusmedia.com.ng/2020/01/03/unthinkable-bobrisky-goes-completely-nked-to-show-her-female-assets-video/

Re: UNTHINKABLE!!! Bobrisky Goes Completely N*ked To Show Her Female Assets [VIDEO] by Oblitz(m): 10:05am On Jan 03, 2020
Nansenze
Re: UNTHINKABLE!!! Bobrisky Goes Completely N*ked To Show Her Female Assets [VIDEO] by habsydiamond(m): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2020
But that crack voice twerk twerk my foot undecided
Re: UNTHINKABLE!!! Bobrisky Goes Completely N*ked To Show Her Female Assets [VIDEO] by agbekeOreke86(f): 10:52am On Jan 03, 2020
One puzzling question though....will he turn around and lie on his back too with 'everything' facing 'up'?...!!!!....just asking nii oooo!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: UNTHINKABLE!!! Bobrisky Goes Completely N*ked To Show Her Female Assets [VIDEO] by TheSourcerer: 11:54am On Jan 03, 2020
Bloggers why make this individual famous
There are so many bisexuals and cross dressers and gay people out there , you made me know Bobrovsky by force

1 Like

Re: UNTHINKABLE!!! Bobrisky Goes Completely N*ked To Show Her Female Assets [VIDEO] by johnkay1(m): 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
The guy wise by using only left hand

God forbid bad thing
Re: UNTHINKABLE!!! Bobrisky Goes Completely N*ked To Show Her Female Assets [VIDEO] by goodmorning40: 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
Wonders shall never end
Our society they say does not accommodate homosexuality why is this bobrisky man allowed soiling our society

(1) (Reply)

Anita Joseph's Fiance, MC Fish Grabs Her Boobs / I Am Not HIV Positive --Cossy Orjiakor / Photos Of Nollywood's Top 15 Best Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.