Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,078 members, 7,880,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:57 PM

Who Used To Be Very Attracted To Very Handsome Men Like Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Used To Be Very Attracted To Very Handsome Men Like Me? (2673 Views)

Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? / Top 5 Most Handsome Men In Nigeria ( Pictures ) / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Used To Be Very Attracted To Very Handsome Men Like Me? by Hamachi(f): 11:20am On Jan 03, 2020
Who used to be very attracted to very handsome men like me? What have you learnt so far?

When I started dating, I only dated very tall, "drop dead gorgeous" men! You didn't need to have sense, just be fine. I didn't even have sense myself anyway. I was just a young lady who had a little more money than her peers due to inheritance!

Boy, was a burnt! Terribly so! These fine men will take my money, buy fine things to attract more beautiful girls who had sense grin. The girls will help them "eat my money" and I'd be left high and dry, crying my eyes out!

I remember throwing a birthday party for my college boyfriend and ending up leaving the venue in tears because a lady had worn the Thomas Pink Tee-shirt I got him the previous week! I didn't buy designer for myself oh, but I ordered it from the UK for man.

You would have thought that will reboot my medulla oblongata, but it never did. I still went on to pay school fees for 2more years.
He was running a part time programme while I was running a full time one. It meant he had more time in his hands. I had a mini business center back at the Uni. He would stay there during the week while I attended lectures and I'd take over on weekends. Uncle's school fees was x3 of mine oh. But as the lover girl that I was, I didn't mind. As I was paying mine, I was crediting his account to pay his! My grandpa had done the work, the silly little girl in me didn't think twice before spending.
Rather than stay in the shop during the week, our big bros was often seen frolicking about town with different girls. Chai!

Anyway, to cut the long story short, I have learnt oh. I still like them handsome, but kindness is what I give priority to. Is he kind? Does he treat people around him nicely? Is he proud or conceited? (I RUN).

This new year, I'm deliberately staying away from very handsome and tall men.
Perhaps my village people will leave me alone when they see I've changed.

Hey, this is not an invite to come into my messenger like the last time... Despite spelling out what I needed in a man, many who are much younger than I am still came inbox like they didn't see the "No cougar" sign I put up!

What am I looking for, I'm looking for my own Ned Nwoko as I have used all my money to do charity by training other women's sons for them cry.

Let somebody come and take care of me for once. Call me gold digger, I don't care.

Peace out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Used To Be Very Attracted To Very Handsome Men Like Me? by narit: 11:33am On Jan 03, 2020
Wow, I totally understand all you have said, what you have experienced is normal with all ladies, looking for handsome guys, you know tall, dark and handsome all those bullshit, but it all stopped when they are hit by reality. You are lucky you got some money, at least you still have money to console yourself. Well, glad you have wisen up.
Re: Who Used To Be Very Attracted To Very Handsome Men Like Me? by HeeBraHim2(m): 11:45am On Jan 03, 2020
well, this little story got all my body touched. you are a super woman that want the best for another person's pikin.

the only mistake you made is that. men are the one that should show u love in the first place. you fall in love with men due to thier face structures which is bad.
Re: Who Used To Be Very Attracted To Very Handsome Men Like Me? by Cholls(m): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
My sister eeyah!
Re: Who Used To Be Very Attracted To Very Handsome Men Like Me? by vikithor(m): 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
Get a driving skill,learn how to drive manual and automatic car,contact us from nos below

1 Like

Re: Who Used To Be Very Attracted To Very Handsome Men Like Me? by ehmmy11(m): 12:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
There is nothing wrong with you... You have a particular specification in men you want and it's no crime stick with it.. This time around hide the wealth and see who will love you for who you are without the finance then you will see who is who wink

I hope you have used the past as your own learning curve
Re: Who Used To Be Very Attracted To Very Handsome Men Like Me? by iInjureHerYansh: 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2020
You like them tall and gorgeous cos you're huglly, and as dark as fvck huh Nice choice cos the equation is gonna balance when kids come out. Make dem no come look like NED kini undecided

Pukes angry

4 Likes

Re: Who Used To Be Very Attracted To Very Handsome Men Like Me? by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
Many misconception about relationship.

Thinking of writing a book on relationship and marriage a thin line of separation.... As for op you know what attracts you the most besides you have gathered much experience through your past dealings....
Re: Who Used To Be Very Attracted To Very Handsome Men Like Me? by abumeinben(m): 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
Hamachi:
Who used to be very attracted to very handsome men like me? What have you learnt so far?

When I started dating, I only dated very tall, "drop dead gorgeous" men! You didn't need to have sense, just be fine. I didn't even have sense myself anyway. I was just a young lady who had a little more money than her peers due to inheritance!

Boy, was a burnt! Terribly so! These fine men will take my money, buy fine things to attract more beautiful girls who had sense grin. The girls will help them "eat my money" and I'd be left high and dry, crying my eyes out!

I remember throwing a birthday party for my college boyfriend and ending up leaving the venue in tears because a lady had worn the Thomas Pink Tee-shirt I got him the previous week! I didn't buy designer for myself oh, but I ordered it from the UK for man.

You would have thought that will reboot my medulla oblongata, but it never did. I still went on to pay school fees for 2more years.
He was running a part time programme while I was running a full time one. It meant he had more time in his hands. I had a mini business center back at the Uni. He would stay there during the week while I attended lectures and I'd take over on weekends. Uncle's school fees was x3 of mine oh. But as the lover girl that I was, I didn't mind. As I was paying mine, I was crediting his account to pay his! My grandpa had done the work, the silly little girl in me didn't think twice before spending.
Rather than stay in the shop during the week, our big bros was often seen frolicking about town with different girls. Chai!

Anyway, to cut the long story short, I have learnt oh. I still like them handsome, but kindness is what I give priority to. Is he kind? Does he treat people around him nicely? Is he proud or conceited? (I RUN).

Hey, this is not an invite to come into my messenger like the last time... Despite spelling out what I needed in a man, many who are much younger than I am still came inbox like they didn't see the "No cougar" sign I put up!

What am I looking for, I'm looking for my own Ned Nwoko as I have used all my money to do charity by training other women's sons for them cry.

Let somebody come and take care of me for once. Call me gold digger, I don't care.

Peace out

Dey dia dey purse handsome upandan. You even added kind sef. Hans and kind. You're still speaking English.

This "handsome", the treatment you're getting now is what you most likely get in marriage. Berra find who go expand grandpa biz.

When you're ready...let us know.

cc: MadamT
Re: Who Used To Be Very Attracted To Very Handsome Men Like Me? by LordofNaija: 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
You are a good writer. Can't believe I read this lengthy epistle

5 Likes

Re: Who Used To Be Very Attracted To Very Handsome Men Like Me? by drezzyx(m): 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
I love your good command of English language.

2 Likes

Re: Who Used To Be Very Attracted To Very Handsome Men Like Me? by Randy100: 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
The only sensible thing I see is your command of English.
Re: Who Used To Be Very Attracted To Very Handsome Men Like Me? by mrssomebody(f): 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
Thank God for sense sis grin....it's a cold world out there a God fearing man is very important.
Re: Who Used To Be Very Attracted To Very Handsome Men Like Me? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
Why dis op no get sense? I'm sorry,but i'm beginning to doubt if Nigerian girls have sense.
Re: Who Used To Be Very Attracted To Very Handsome Men Like Me? by YorubaPrince: 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
sad
Re: Who Used To Be Very Attracted To Very Handsome Men Like Me? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
hope it is not too late for me to get my share? grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Used To Be Very Attracted To Very Handsome Men Like Me? by goodnewscliff(m): 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
Only if u drop dead pretty grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Used To Be Very Attracted To Very Handsome Men Like Me? by Hamachi(f): 1:58am On Jan 05, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
Many misconception about relationship.

Thinking of writing a book on relationship and marriage a thin line of separation.... As for op you know what attracts you the most besides you have gathered much experience through your past dealings....
when are you publishing the book
Re: Who Used To Be Very Attracted To Very Handsome Men Like Me? by Houseofglam7(f): 11:40am On Jan 28, 2020
Ni ulimwengu wa kijinga huko nje, lazima uwe mwangalifu sana. Wakati mwingine, haiba ya Prince sio mkuu. Bahati nzuri sis.
Re: Who Used To Be Very Attracted To Very Handsome Men Like Me? by laughitall(m): 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
I'm handsome u an give me a try
Re: Who Used To Be Very Attracted To Very Handsome Men Like Me? by djfabmusik(m): 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2020
oh sorry dear, am i the only one that feel not man enough when a lady spend cash on him?
Re: Who Used To Be Very Attracted To Very Handsome Men Like Me? by djfabmusik(m): 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
oh sorry dear, am i the only one that feel not man enough when a lady spend cash on him? I prefer spending on ladies, trying to always make our outing special.
Re: Who Used To Be Very Attracted To Very Handsome Men Like Me? by IceColdVeins(m): 3:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
I am handsome, rich and well travelled..you wanna give it a try? lets change your notion about cute guys
Re: Who Used To Be Very Attracted To Very Handsome Men Like Me? by shennynkolowich: 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
really
Re: Who Used To Be Very Attracted To Very Handsome Men Like Me? by Kingsteve(m): 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2020
Hamachi:

Peace out

Re: Who Used To Be Very Attracted To Very Handsome Men Like Me? by Hamachi(f): 9:37am On Jan 29, 2020

(1) (Reply)

6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Toast Her. / Every single detail on How I successfuly Nacked My Female Boss / Why Do Girls Hate Mr. Nice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.