Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,447 members, 7,968,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:00 PM

Advice Me On My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me On My Girlfriend (928 Views)

Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born / Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me On My Girlfriend by 6toolz25: 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
Please relationship experts on this forum I have an issue that's currently bordering on my girlfriend

I have been dating this girl close to a year now and sincerely she's as been supportive all through she works as a casual worker in a factory I'm presently in 4 level I should rounding up my education this year and she's as been supporting me financially all through since have known her my motive is to marry her immediately I get a good job..

But of recent I notice she's has been keeping a secret affairs with a guy though that doesn't stop her commitment to our relationship both emotionally and financially....

Now my question is how do u cheat but a supportive girlfriend?
Re: Advice Me On My Girlfriend by Lamanii22(f): 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
I think you have to rephrase the question "how do you cheat but a supportive partner" I don't understand the question...

1 Like

Re: Advice Me On My Girlfriend by OlawaleBammie: 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
Dat question is turning my brain tho.. do u mean how u treat a cheating gf??
Re: Advice Me On My Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
Even you boo get a boo grin
Re: Advice Me On My Girlfriend by lilmax(m): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
As far you do not send money to her

The fact that she's the only one sending money to you makes it easy

Don't break up with her, just keep having the goodies she offer(sex and money)

When she's tired she will break up, till then start searching for a new girl

2 Likes

Re: Advice Me On My Girlfriend by Originalsly: 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
Hmmm.... see question?... are you really the one starting rounding up your education?

1 Like

Re: Advice Me On My Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
Originalsly:
Hmmm.... see question?... are you really the one starting rounding up your education?
Seems all Sly's think alike... See as him murder all the simple phrases and grammar in English

1 Like

Re: Advice Me On My Girlfriend by Froshloaded: 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
This your case dope Gan oo
If I'm in your shoes as far as say she dey drop raba .... Make she dey cheat go...
U sure say no be d guy dey give her the money wey she dey gv u
Re: Advice Me On My Girlfriend by drezzyx(m): 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
Where will I even see a Gal dropping raba like diswon op mentioned... It is very scarces
But to be honest ,

I

don't

get

your

question.
Re: Advice Me On My Girlfriend by Taywon: 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
Marry her.... She was dre 4 u
Na rare commodity u get
" U 4 dey for me wen ur guy dey hunger i 4 try 4 u ooo"
4give her.... Atleast u know if u no knw nko?
Re: Advice Me On My Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
6toolz25:
Please relationship experts on this forum I have an issue that's currently bordering on my girlfriend

I have been dating this girl close to a year now and sincerely she's as been supportive all through she works as a casual worker in a factory I'm presently in 4 level I should rounding up my education this year and she's as been supporting me financially all through since have known her my motive is to marry her immediately I get a good job..

But of recent I notice she's has been keeping a secret affairs with a guy though that doesn't stop her commitment to our relationship both emotionally and financially....

Now my question is how do u cheat but a supportive girlfriend?
correction: it is not rounding up rather it is rounding off. rounding up is used for criminal cases.
back to your question, you should have foresee that, something of this might happen. yes you may genuinely love her but so far she is doing most of what you should be doing to her, there are chances that she might extra financial support elsewhere. don't forget she has her own burdens to handle. just have heart to heart conversation with her
Re: Advice Me On My Girlfriend by jidamsel43(m): 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
A girl may be supportive and still be ( cheating) .
It's a bitter truth that all ladies are potential 'cheaters'.

The emphasis is on the word 'cheat' because it has different meanings depending on your perception.

A Lady may be supportive to you and giving another man a green light. The intention may be to collect from latter and make the former happy.
She may not have amorous relationship with the other man but the truth is that no man wants to share his woman with another person.

my advice for you is that, don't destroy this positive relationship with assumption or hallucinations.
A woman that is a cheat will cheat even if you install CCTV camera all parts of her body
Re: Advice Me On My Girlfriend by Godoverevery: 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
I can assure you bro there is a 99% possibility u just with her because of wat u getting.... naturally no man can stand is gf/wife cheating on him
.... right now u need her more than she needs you...so u kinda at her mercy which resulted in her cheating for reasons best known to her.
But right now ur hand are tied ....so enjoy things with her while it last.

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Fav Cup Size? / 10 Emotional Wedding Anniversary Wishes For Husband / Hidden Truth About Love Spell You Must Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.