Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,811 members, 7,872,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:06 PM

Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? (73567 Views)

Permanent Solution To Weak Erection, Premature Ejaculation And Small Manhood / Small Manhood / How I Finally Cured My Premature Ejaculation And Small Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by Rotmaxx(m): 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sunrise258:
Funny thing about my dick is that it is as small as lip gloss cover when gentle but grows like indomie generation pickin when in active service and as a result, my wife cannot take it in doggy style. Only skinny girls with XXXL long size vagina can take my thing in doggly.
exactly like mine, small n tiny wen gentle, barely 3in but like 7in wen erect
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

When I was in my 20's, I probably would be saying the same thing about marathon sex matches.....

With age comes wisdom and with wisdom comes experience.........

His engagement was spot on, a decent banter..... No insults, no calling names, just mere exchanging of notes.... A type of guy I would like to have a drink with plus suya (then possibly book him a very beautiful Runzgal afterwards, and watch him perform(let's see if nah only mouth) ............ grin

CC: MuttleyLaff

Exactly.

Haaaaa cheesy
U have spoiled everything.

But I'm sure MuttleyLaff knows u are joking.
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by Camberlo(m): 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
The only reason why a young at 20 not contend with his prig is that he entering POT OF HONEY that is wider.

If he is not been actively in such act, he would not be thinking of making his prig bigger.

My advise to you, if your girlfriend is mocking you for small prig, ask her to reduce the size of her VJ.

Many young girls have damaged their boyfriends life, through am not satisfy.

Be contended

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by yummy001: 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
AreaFada2:
Dude, please learn to accept and make the best of things and situations you cannot change.

Many women have very wide pussy. But nobody ever shames them directly for having wide pussy. We all take it as nature. Men should also accept their nature.

Do not let women insinuating you have a small Willie get to you. Do a good job with it. You may even meet a girl who will say inside her mind "thank God, this thing is not too big to cause pain".

Some women have boobs like 10, 10 Naira Kpoff Kpoff, some like 5kg bag of rice and that's their nature. Men accept it or leave it.

And the best comment of the thread goes to AreaFada2.

To add to what you've said, I have a cousin who has a huge dick. He used to gist me about his sexcapades when we were together. We used to call him "Ewele" due to his promiscuous and careless lifestyle. Most of the girls he got intimate with were runs girls, "normal girls" with multiple body counts or outright sex workers and they never complained about his big size because those girls have seen it all. But the day he was lucky to get down with a homely or decent girl, can you believe that this cousin of mine could not penetrate this lady despite the fact that she was not a virgin? My cousin said she was so tight down there that she kept screaming in pain each time he attempted to do the do. It was just like deflowering a girl for the first time.

Like you said, the OP should not allow the wideness of a girl make him feel insecure about his size. He should go for the kinds of rare girls who gave my cousin a tough time and not the average olosho who might be too wide for him no thanks to years of excessive drilling, mileage and different sizes of drillers.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by Kingrexyl(m): 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Those kolagbo and co, doesn't it work? I always see ads everywhere
Can i test it on you
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by Legendguru: 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
Save yourself from stress look for small tight pussssy

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
Jeremih1:
Hello nairalanders, I want to know if there is any remedy for a small manhood, or any perfect pill that increases a small penis. Thank u
CONTACT ME ON 07033091522
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by ridbell01(m): 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2020
zigzagluv:
na u de sell am ? or u nor fit tell me d name?
am not the one
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by efewizey(m): 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2020
24 days prayer and fasting
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by efewizey(m): 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
We that people are running from because of size.. Bro find the right woman who wants what you have. Dont edit your body for any one.. She go still waka
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by efewizey(m): 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
yummy001:

And the best comment of the thread goes to AreaFada2.

To add to what you've said, I have a cousin who has a huge dick. He used to gist me about his sexcapades when we were together. We used to call him "Ewele" due to his promiscuous and careless lifestyle. Most of the girls he got intimate with were runs girls, "normal girls" with multiple body counts or outright sex workers and they never complained about his big size because those girls have seen it all. But the day he was lucky to get down with a homely or decent girl, can you believe that this cousin of mine could not penetrate this lady despite the fact that she was not a virgin? My cousin said she was so tight down there that she kept screaming in pain each time he attempted to do the do. It was just like deflowering a girl for the first time.

Like you said, the OP should not allow the wideness of a girl make him feel insecure about his size. He should go for the kinds of rare girls who gave my cousin a tough time and not the average olosho who might be too wide for him no thanks to years of excessive drilling, mileage and different sizes of drillers.

Bro you wicked.. Which one be mileage for pussy? Na highlander?

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by AreaFada2: 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
efewizey:

Bro you wicked.. Which one be mileage for pussy? Na highlander?

grin cheesy
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by zigzagluv: 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
so tell me the name
ridbell01:
am not the one
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by ridbell01(m): 12:36am On Jan 05, 2020
zigzagluv:
so tell me the name
ok.. Cout rajal
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by VicThory(m): 9:46am On Jan 05, 2020
Some people don't know what some guys pass through all in the name of sex and dick. I have had sex many times but the feedback i get is poor. Mine is 5.4 when erects and i still feel like its small. Any idea no how i can enlarge it?
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by 2chukwu(m): 9:54am On Jan 05, 2020
I once dated one particular beautiful girl I so so much admired, the first night she spent with me, my brother I have to run for the safety of my dear pe**nis...her thing was as wide as Lagos ibadan expressway, how I wan feel the gutter?? Even if them summon all the men in my village including the witches ehh! We can't still fit fill the hoe!!!
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by weareok(m): 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
VicThory:
Some people don't know what some guys pass through all in the name of sex and dick. I have had sex many times but the feedback i get is poor. Mine is 5.4 when erects and i still feel like its small. Any idea no how i can enlarge it?
How old are u ....i am 19 and 5.9 to 6.2 wen errect
Is it big enough
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by weareok(m): 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
ojonugba2014:
penis can be enlarge.
anybody that tells u that it is nt possible hv nt gotten the right way or information.
move closer to all thz mola(hausa people) they wl gv u sure one.
even in yoruba land they call it (idakole) nd there is local herb for it,u can make ur research frm those sure local herb seller or babalawo(native doctor)
but if u want to englarge it urself
buy small kola(orogboo) grand it nd mix it shea butter (orii) use it to massage ur dick,i promise u it wl work,if it does not work then ur case is frm ur village.
Small kola is it bitter kola or normal red kola
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by ojonugba2014(m): 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
weareok:
Small kola is it bitter kola or normal red kola
bitter kola(it is very small) it is called oroogbo in yoruba
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by weareok(m): 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
ojonugba2014:

bitter kola(it is very small) it is called oroogbo in yoruba
I live in benin i cant get access to bitter kola but i dont know if its the one u are talking about can u please drop any pic here if u have any
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by highbee02: 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
na follow come, leave am like that. Don't create problem for yourself
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by kamikaz1: 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
Worry yourself not... Even if your dick is like inhaler. I swear there are some few ladies out there that will die for you. Just work on your confidence and skills.
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by MuttleyLaff: 12:22am On Jan 06, 2020
Lexusgs430:
When I was in my 20's, I probably would be saying the same thing about marathon sex matches...
I believe the discussion was focusing on doing all and whats necessary to get your woman to the promised land. If it's 40years it'll take so be it. If it's 40 seconds, so be it. The main expectation is get your woman to the seventh heaven, or better still ninth heaven and safely back to promised land earth. Marathon sex, really shouldn't be about ego, not done for showing off, if its any of those then its senseless straffing then. The main objective of marathon sex is the deliverying of maximum ecstatic sexual pleasure.

Lexusgs430:
With age comes wisdom and with wisdom comes experience.........
Age doesnt necessarily come wisdom and it doesnt really follow that, wisdom comes with experience.

If we should do a poll, it will confirm that, age doesnt necessarily come wisdom and it doesnt really follow that, wisdom comes with experience. How many in marriages spanning 10 years havent experienced more than the ordinary and/or average orgasm, erhn. It's just the usual, normal and everyday wham, bam thank you ma'am staffing thing going on

With age, you ought to have discovered things, discovered areas, discovered spots from getting to know your woman's body. It is from these discoveries, that you're able to now have wisdom. Wisdom, really is about correct and/or actions. It simply means knowing how to make right decisions and/or take correct actions. Not many with age, take correct actions or make right decisions when making love, or should I rather say, when havig sex, lol. So now, I guess, you'll agree without demur, that wisdom doesnt necessarily comes with experience, afterall, knowledge is a precursor to experience. It is only when the dots in knowledge are correctly crossed and properly joined that good experience. Some dont even have the knowledge, so arent in a position to be joining any dots up and so arent able to have good experience. So my brotha, I beg to differ with your comment and humbly reiterate that age doesnt necessarily come wisdom and it doesnt really follow that, wisdom comes with experience. Too many suffering in silence, but hey, I guess, you dont miss what you've never experienced eh.

Lexusgs430:
His engagement was spot on, a decent banter..... No insults, no calling names, just mere exchanging of notes....
[img]https://s5/images/creativity.jpg[/img]
I contributed to show you, who knows a thing or two and is creative like me, that you're not alone, lol

Lexusgs430:
A type of guy I would like to have a drink with plus suya (then possibly book him a very beautiful Runzgal afterwards, and watch him perform(let's see if nah only mouth) ............ grin

CC: MuttleyLaff
[img]https://s5/images/4Monkeys.gif[/img]
Who Runzgal epp? I dont need runzgal to show that I am "nobi mouth" skillful in that department. You just made me smile from getting me remembering being asked to stop because she feels like she wants to wee. I smiled inside me and said, well done son to myself, lol. There's nothing to prove, just take it that when I was still in the world and on secret missions, I dont leave my partner(s) behind enemy lines, lol

sassysure:
Exactly.
Haaaaa cheesy
U have spoiled everything.
But I'm sure MuttleyLaff knows u are joking.
[img]https://s5/images/MuttleyLaffVieraaf2a252940cab251.png[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by mysticwarrior(m): 3:00am On Jan 06, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't fall for all the lies here the only remedy is you should be more romatic during sex......
no matter how romantic a man could be you women would still not be comfortable with him having a small dick,
most women mock men with small dick and you are not an exception, don't come here to pretend. Thumb up for the big dick gang.
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by mysticwarrior(m): 3:07am On Jan 06, 2020
AdaoraNK:

Lol don't mind them, thinks this is the era a woman is pleased with big penis.
as if you would be comfortable with a guy with small dick.
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by mysticwarrior(m): 3:18am On Jan 06, 2020
Lexusgs430:

It's not about the size, it's how you use it...... If dick fails, try tongue or fingers ......... grin
na evertime he go use tougue, for early morning action you know say that place dey ooze na.
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by Lexusgs430: 7:52am On Jan 06, 2020
mysticwarrior:
na evertime he go use tougue, for early morning action you know say that place dey ooze na.

She gets up, washes the area. Then action commences.......... cheesy
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by VicThory(m): 8:57am On Jan 06, 2020
weareok:
How old are u ....i am 19 and 5.9 to 6.2 wen errect Is it big enough

Am seventeen and yours is preferable at least yours might be fat.
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by AdaoraNK(f): 10:11am On Jan 06, 2020
mysticwarrior:
as if you would be comfortable with a guy with small dick.

For me love and fidelity matters most.
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by weareok(m): 10:29am On Jan 06, 2020
VicThory:

Am seventeen and yours is preferable at least yours might be fat.
Lol i m not fat i am slim the size gives me worries
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by Rotmaxx(m): 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
VicThory:
did u measure with ruler
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by leonard509(m): 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
Savagethe21st:
Lol i wonder why men get worried about trivial things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE0DM2WXazk Hello guys i'm a producer in my teens chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats and comment what you think or critique subscribe to support me and .Thanks and Godbless.
hit me up on whatsapp.. 08092651191

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) / Baby Born With 3 Joysticks In Iraq / PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.