Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,709 members, 7,921,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:10 AM

Woman Sold Her Husband #6000 Use The Money To Buy Cloth For Her Children - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Sold Her Husband #6000 Use The Money To Buy Cloth For Her Children (862 Views)

Woman Sold Her 18-Month-Old Baby ₦600,000 To Pay Bank Loan In Ogun / We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects / Police Arrest Woman Who Sold Her Newborn Grandson For N1.3M; Baby Rescued (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Sold Her Husband #6000 Use The Money To Buy Cloth For Her Children by Emmanuel9O(m): 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
A Kenyan woman has left many shocked, after she sold her husband for Ksh 1700 equivalent to N6,000 to buy clothes for her children. According to the woman identified as Edna Mukwana , she took the decision after she caught her husband who didn’t return home for over 7 days with another woman on their matrimonial bed. She said; ”My husband is married to alcohol and whoring around. I told the woman who has been misleading him to send me Ksh 2000 but she sent me Ksh 1700 instead. I have used all the money to buy new year clothes for my children”
Read more at...
https://loadedchuks..com/2020/01/woman-sell-her-husband-for-6000-to-buy.html

Re: Woman Sold Her Husband #6000 Use The Money To Buy Cloth For Her Children by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
Haha... Selling ur used useless husband should be legal in my opinion... Weldon ma
Re: Woman Sold Her Husband #6000 Use The Money To Buy Cloth For Her Children by EbukaHades10(m): 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
Normal level na.

As the husband no won do normal

Mama, I hail

Re: Woman Sold Her Husband #6000 Use The Money To Buy Cloth For Her Children by Slynation(m): 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
Logically...!! useless things can be useful at some point.... grin at least the husband has paid off!!

(1) (Reply)

Mother Gives Out 12 Year Old Daughter To Sleep With 26 Year Old Man For Money / Meat Seller Robbed In Benin / Offices, Shops And Samsung Store Looted, Burnt In Surulere (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.