Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,771 members, 7,930,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:33 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Completes Major Road In Lagos-ogun:part Of N650 Mil Project - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Oyedepo Completes Major Road In Lagos-ogun:part Of N650 Mil Project (4921 Views)

Bandits Block Major Road In Zamfara. 7 Killed, Properties Destroyed / Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters / Seyi Makinde: My Salary Is N650,000 As Governor Of Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Completes Major Road In Lagos-ogun:part Of N650 Mil Project by YorubaPrince: 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

He is a building a 100bn church but can only do 0.65bn road
The church makes more than that a day

Okoro Savage! grin

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Completes Major Road In Lagos-ogun:part Of N650 Mil Project by Kapeter(m): 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
Thunder don fire Ogun state govt tey tey. Useless corrupt criminals. Hiding under the shadow of Lagos to massage their ego. The state have the worst road network in the whole of Yorubaland. Even Oyo that doesn't generate much with that big landmass enjoy good road network.

Ogun people, make una continue dey vote mumu as governors o.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Completes Major Road In Lagos-ogun:part Of N650 Mil Project by Kapeter(m): 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

He is a building a 100bn church but can only do 0.65bn road
The church makes more than that a day
your abia governor hasn't even build a thing in aba since he resume office. And don't you have rich pastors where you come from? Show us what they've contributed to their communities. Father mbaka and all, show us the road they've constructed or remodelled in the yeast.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Completes Major Road In Lagos-ogun:part Of N650 Mil Project by AgentNairaland(f): 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
Let's See What Our Muslims Counterparts Will Do
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Completes Major Road In Lagos-ogun:part Of N650 Mil Project by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

How would the country develop when multy trillion naira church industry refused to pay tax or do effective cooperate responsibility

Can't winners write off weac,neco,jamb both unilag and ui school fees

By the way last much compare the tax u paid and offering and tithe u gave let's see who owes u more
I just want to ask you this... do you pay tithe?
Which church do you attend and how much do you pay as tithe annually?

I'd love to know, thanks.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Completes Major Road In Lagos-ogun:part Of N650 Mil Project by Realdeals(m): 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
It is an Ogun state government project.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Completes Major Road In Lagos-ogun:part Of N650 Mil Project by lagdmark(m): 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Let's See What Our Muslims Counterparts Will Do
I understand the role of the church and how the church shaped the modern civilization from Europe to America and Africa. I wonder what Islam contributed to human development on this earth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 / Picture Of Kidnapped Benue Corper With Bandits Resurface After Their Release / Igbo Business Men Threaten To Boycott Air Peace If He Apologise To Kano Emir -pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.