Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,485 members, 7,968,336 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:38 AM

Yes Or No - Forum Games (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Yes Or No (135133 Views)

Dont Answer With Yes Or No..... / War Don Start!. Will U Save D Person Above You (yes Or No) Add Ur Reasons / Dont Say "yes" Or "no" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (251) (Go Down)

Re: Yes Or No by jediknight(m): 1:16am On Dec 15, 2007
No! i haven't seen any

U want some TLC?
I'll rub ur back will u rub mine?.
Re: Yes Or No by jediknight(m): 1:18am On Dec 15, 2007
No! i haven't seen any

U want some TLC?
I'll rub ur back will u rub mine?.
Re: Yes Or No by ogrebuga(m): 1:18am On Dec 15, 2007
yes (cute-ass, sexxxy, crazy-kid, whiteshark,hot-angel,rhodalyn,moondust,Sweet T,lola4eva,seun,e.t.c ,e.tc.)

u?
Re: Yes Or No by Ebaby2: 1:19am On Dec 15, 2007
No thanks keep you TLC

u
Re: Yes Or No by jediknight(m): 1:22am On Dec 15, 2007
E-baby:

No thanks keep you TLC

u

embarassed u just broke my heart. is that what u do for a living? lol
Re: Yes Or No by cuteass1(f): 1:23am On Dec 15, 2007
yes

Does cute-ass have (/had) a cruch  on you?

Awwww, how sweet to know you're thinking of me this christmas season . . merry christmas to you too buddy undecided

Just a curiousity though, how the heck on this lovely planet does the answer to that busy-body question of yours affect the air you breathe?? undecided

But we can always cut a deal, come out with your true name and maybe, just maybe you'll get an answer wink

@ topic

What's TLC?
Re: Yes Or No by Ebaby2: 1:24am On Dec 15, 2007
cute-ass:

Awwww, how sweet to know you're thinking of me this christmas season . . merry christmas to you too buddy undecided

Just a curiousity though, how the heck on this lovely planet does that answer to the busy-body question of yours affect the air you breathe?? undecided

But we can always cut a deal, come out with your true name and maybe, just maybe you'll get an answer wink

@ topic

What's TLC?
LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, have you forgotten NLanders works for CNN grin grin grin grin
Re: Yes Or No by cuteass1(f): 1:27am On Dec 15, 2007
ogrebuga:

yes (cute-ass, sexxxy, crazy-kid, whiteshark,hot-angel,rhodalyn,moondust,Sweet T,lola4eva,seun,e.t.c ,e.tc.

Ooh, now you want to meet me too . . hillarious!

E-baby:

LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, have you forgotten NLanders works for CNN grin grin grin grin

My sweetheart, isnt it such a joke, how people seem to be so fasninated by other's lives.
Re: Yes Or No by Ebaby2: 1:30am On Dec 15, 2007
cute-ass:

Ooh, now you want to meet me too . . hillarious!

My sweetheart, isnt it such a joke, how people seem to be so fasninated by other's lives.
Abi, na so so busy body they go dey do grin grin grin grin, i guess it's a crime now to joke around with an opposite sex without them thinking something negative

Btw, I think the person happens to be your #1 fan cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yes Or No by jediknight(m): 1:31am On Dec 15, 2007
Hey peeps! i see u got some kinda reunion going on here. feel me in the party too!
undecided
Re: Yes Or No by ogrebuga(m): 1:32am On Dec 15, 2007
@e-baby,
u ain't serious

@cute-ass,
What is it with you and moondust saying i'm someone else undecided
I mean, is it like possible to create an id older than the one you use? Been using this one since '05, guess nothing i say will change you guys mind sha. Mehn, i'm done doing amebo in this life-time, insults and more insults is all i've got sad

Do you believe me?
Re: Yes Or No by Ebaby2: 1:37am On Dec 15, 2007
believe what grin grin grin, your nickname now is [size=13pt]Solo makinde[/size]

U
Re: Yes Or No by ogrebuga(m): 1:38am On Dec 15, 2007
E-baby:

Abi, na so so busy body they go dey do grin grin grin grin, i guess it's a crime now to joke around with an opposite sex without them thinking something negative

Btw, I think the person happens to be your #1 fan cheesy cheesy cheesy

What's negative about a crush?
Re: Yes Or No by Ebaby2: 1:41am On Dec 15, 2007
ogrebuga:

What's negative about a crush?
Who said there was crush in the 1st place, abi wetin be your own wahala sef, kai
Re: Yes Or No by jediknight(m): 1:41am On Dec 15, 2007
crush on brother!
Re: Yes Or No by ogrebuga(m): 1:45am On Dec 15, 2007
@ E-baby,
I didn't say there was, i asked if there was, and i said to bone the issue since you guys are so touchy about it. And seriously, i DO NOT have any other nairaland ID.

Have you ever been robbed?
Re: Yes Or No by Ebaby2: 1:48am On Dec 15, 2007
No one is touchy about it, i was just curious why you are so interested in other peoples business

@topic

It was more like a scam when it happened

u
Re: Yes Or No by ogrebuga(m): 1:56am On Dec 15, 2007
For the same reason you'd read an article about denzel flirting with angelina jolie, just curious!

@topic
yes, at home. Was scared shitless
Re: Yes Or No by Ebaby2: 1:59am On Dec 15, 2007
lol scary cat cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yes Or No by ogrebuga(m): 2:08am On Dec 15, 2007
lol, just pray you don't get a chance to prove ur brave-heartedness tongue

Do you think Nigeria has hope?
Re: Yes Or No by cuteass1(f): 2:42am On Dec 15, 2007
ogrebuga:

@cute-ass,
What is it with you and moondust saying i'm someone else undecided
I mean, is it like possible to create an id older than the one you use? Been using this one since '05, guess nothing i say will change you guys mind sha. Mehn, i'm done doing amebo in this life-time, insults and more insults is all i've got sad

Do you believe me?

Au au hey lollipop, no need to get all sad. It was just so funny how you came out of nowhere to ask if moi has/had a crush on moondust.

Forgive me dearie, but isnt it just natural to wonder?? as in where, how, when and who told you?
Btw i'm really honoured to know i'm being compared to Denzel and Angelina. So which "magazine" exactly gave you my biography hun?? tongue
Re: Yes Or No by Uzzyan: 2:51am On Dec 15, 2007
Was that yes or no question?
Re: Yes Or No by cuteass1(f): 3:02am On Dec 15, 2007
Uzzyan:

Was that yes or no question?

Hun forgive my manners, guess i was sailing in my "celebrity" world wink

@ topic

no

Is the christmas coming up well where you're at?
Re: Yes Or No by Uzzyan: 3:10am On Dec 15, 2007
yes o

are u as much celeb as i am?
Re: Yes Or No by cuteass1(f): 3:11am On Dec 15, 2007
yes na, before nko wink

are u a nairaland addict?
Re: Yes Or No by Uzzyan: 3:15am On Dec 15, 2007
somehow

u?
Re: Yes Or No by cuteass1(f): 4:10am On Dec 15, 2007
no, not anymore, those days are long past

Are you older than me?
Re: Yes Or No by moondust(m): 9:58am On Dec 15, 2007
ogrebuga:

@ E-baby,
I didn't say there was, i asked if there was, and i said to bone the issue since you guys are so touchy about it. And seriously, i DO NOT have any other nairaland ID.

@ogrebuga, snap off it, just come out wit your real ID and we can talk. u even sound like a girl I know wink

@topic
yeah, sure!

r u surprised?
Re: Yes Or No by pwill4u: 10:12am On Dec 15, 2007
no, why should i be, this is my first post
Re: Yes Or No by Uzzyan: 10:56am On Dec 15, 2007
[size=26pt]Welcome Prince[/size]

*Bell of blessing is ringing for a new Nler*Welcome thank heavens you are not surprised

What is ur boo's name?
Re: Yes Or No by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2007
morning, Uzzy. . . but this is a Yes or No thread. . .lol

@post
dnt worry abt it

do you like nairaland?
Re: Yes Or No by AKO1(m): 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2007
Yes.

Do you HATE Seun cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (251)

Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions / ╚►Who's Neҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳt?◄╝ / Drop A Seven Lettered Word And We'll Make Three New Words From It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.