Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,358 members, 7,974,494 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:06 AM

Yes Or No - Forum Games (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Yes Or No (135427 Views)

Dont Answer With Yes Or No..... / War Don Start!. Will U Save D Person Above You (yes Or No) Add Ur Reasons / Dont Say "yes" Or "no" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (251) (Go Down)

Re: Yes Or No by moondust(m): 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2007
Islander:

Stop licking butts, you disgrace, too many "women" around for you to be wasting good semen in others butts,

I hope u don't classify yourself as one of these, because there's no chance under heaven u'd get a go wit me. . .NEVER!!!!
u're too minuscle for me. . .I dont want 2 be groping all over 4 u
Re: Yes Or No by Islander(f): 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2007
Sawdust I am growing tired of your useless rantings. Look monkey, stick to one story it will do you a whole lot of good. Everytime you change your defense mechanism it only makes you out to be the confuzzled slowpoke you truly are.

I can see you cannot get enough of my Petite adundance of beauty. Is that why you have to mention it everytime you post? I am trying to ease your fraustration jare. Neelsel doesn't mingle with ulgy paupers like you, so ge over me,

BTW, why everytime you come your morons disappear? LMFSO. They sent you into the Lion's Den and left you all to my disposal.

@Somze, you are at will to say whatever makes your erection harder. Again I ONLY fight those who dare to fight me,
Re: Yes Or No by somze(f): 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2007
Islander:

@Somze, you are at will to say whatever makes your erection harder. Again I ONLY fight those who dare to fight me,
Dont get wet over my erections dear. tongue
Concentrate on you war fare and dont be too excited by the fact that you are whooping ass
Exercise restraint or Prepare to face my atomic bombers
I will not tolerate aggression.

*Relaxes again with water and chips*
Re: Yes Or No by Islander(f): 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2007
@Somze you know how much I love to exercise my tongue, so the more the merrier jare tongue
Re: Yes Or No by tdino(f): 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2007
have u ever dizzed ur boyfrd infront of ur frds
Re: Yes Or No by wifeypenth(f): 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2007
ROFLMAO
@ somze you try o. You try well well
@ moonie darl now thats ok

@ thread ever met a real silly,stupid,and immature granny mcphee oops sori meant "nanny mcphee,who loves trouble,and raises her blood pressure?
Re: Yes Or No by Islander(f): 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2007
ROFLMSAO, Here comes another "moronest"  I am  loving this. People get your facts together, I am tired whipping butts.

@topic
Ever met a "jolly" thread hopper who desperately try to make people like her under false guises?
Re: Yes Or No by wifeypenth(f): 9:22pm On Aug 11, 2007
Yes,they are plenty on Nl. U know them too.

Do you go to church?
Re: Yes Or No by moondust(m): 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2007
I came here alone, and i stand alone. . .I dont see how a roadside slut can make me run away. I've told you before , to save some of that worthless butt of urs so i can kick it L8er. are also hard of hearing to add to ur other "short"comings . . . I can see u're also" short"sighted, cos u can't read a simple post. . .I know u can't hear things that are said within ur ear"short". u are just totally finished. a specimen to be exhibited in a science lab as evidence of absolute human wreckage. piss off!!!!!!!!!!!! u vermin!!!!!!!!

@somze
wy are u givin dis no-good gremlin the impression she's kickin ass. . .u're just inreasing her misery by goading her on.
Re: Yes Or No by omogenaija(f): 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2007
@ topic yes i go sometimes

do u use have any tattoos ?
Re: Yes Or No by Islander(f): 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2007
ROFLMAO. Sawdust give it up bat. Ok let me break it down for you dunce.  In  my islands, the gloried USD is a mere $2.64EC, in other words, unlike the many Edo hoes you export monthly, my islanders are comfortable, thus the  need to sell our front is not needed. I hope my simple explanation helped.

And No somze knows what Islander is made of muppet, so let it slide mongrel,

tick tick tock, loser get back in your mud hut it's getting late, and electricity is scarce commodity in your parts,
Re: Yes Or No by moondust(m): 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2007
wifeypenth:

ROFLMAO

@ moonie darl now thats ok

@ thread ever met a real silly,stupid,and immature granny mcphee oops sori meant "nanny mcphee,who loves trouble,and raises her blood pressure?
not yet. . . she's determined to cheapen herself here

yes I have met one. . . the most stupid one of them all
Re: Yes Or No by Islander(f): 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2007
Master of Contradiction, "i come here alone, I stand alone" LMFAO, Come on bats lets play, I love this,

Just a word of advice. what I make in one week, you and your imbellic crew can suck, lick and f.uck for months and won't even smell.

Now puppy, I hoped you have learnt your lesson. The next time you see a war that does not concern you, RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Re: Yes Or No by somze(f): 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2007
Oh my! Oh my! Oh my!
What have i been missing?

@ all
I stand alone, NO Friends ONLY Foes tongue

But wait o, is this i bad time to ask what started all this, at least i have reasons to start a rampage

NB i dont mean you guys should stop, i just want to know how it started wink
Re: Yes Or No by Islander(f): 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2007
Somze relax, what started isn't important, the point is it was started and I am loving it, One less bored Saturday on my calendar, cheesy cheesy
Re: Yes Or No by moondust(m): 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2007
hey Old hag. . .mother of contentions. You mean u haven't had enough yet?
Islander:

Somze relax, what started isn't important, the point is it was started and I am loving it, One less bored Saturday on my calendar, cheesy cheesy
it was clear from the beginin that u have no other pre-occupation but to hang around Nairaland mouthin it off with folks young enough  2 b your grand kids. . . go get a life u depraved Pig and get your ancient tired ass into your haystack! just do us all a favour and quit faffing around!
Re: Yes Or No by Islander(f): 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2007
OH My Lard again asshole Sawdust, Ok I kid you not this is my last response to you regarding my supposedly age. Now the 2 or 3 pple here that I chat with on a frequent basis are in their early, very early 20's. Dunce for me to have been able to be their mom, it means that I would have had to be impregnated at the tender age of 5 or 6, Now bat, tell me does that make any sense? undecided undecided.

I see you have ran out of "words( not that you had any in the first place) My advice to you jackal, is to get a life and stop follwing behind females on NL who would NEVER even give you a second glance if your life depended on it.

I came, I saw, I conquered, now I am getting ready to retire for the day, UNTIL, ( and please, I know the whimp that you are. don't wait for me to log out then come here posting crap. Somze and others know how much I cannot stand cowards,
Re: Yes Or No by moondust(m): 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2007
Hey mama whacko!
one final thing for u to take home wit u,
u may claim to make all d damn money on earth but there are things money wont buy for you, stupid!
take a look at my profile and u'll see an example. it's called raw talent. . . check back  if any body within ur family lineage or ancestry is that gifted,  if not ,hold ur f%*king shit 2 urself . and shut ur drone pipe!
Re: Yes Or No by Islander(f): 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2007
I see you are stuggling with inferior complexity dork. No NO, dont advertise yourself via moi. No need for me to check your profile. I have learnt that not everything that comes out of you and your type mouths should be swallowed, Bunch of crooks.

Don't hate a sister for making strides. And yes dumbo you have not a clue what my family background is. I told you.one day I will pity you a trip home to see who I really am. My family is an exceptionally brilliant and productive one. so take your backwardness back to the jungle, oh! and stay there as well,

PS. Islander has a few things to take care of, But I shall be back, cheesy cheesy
Re: Yes Or No by moondust(m): 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2007
hide your shock. . .but nuffsaid! sleep well dumb-ass!
Re: Yes Or No by Islander(f): 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2007
@moondust, I dare you to run away like that little stick you have in that pant. I told you I am going to take care of some business, So do come back here. I am dead serious.

Here is your thought for the day, Do not attempt to fight anyone's battles, because before you know it you shall be left standing alone, while they laugh from the sidelines cheesy cheesy cheesy

@Somze, wey yo dey buoy
Re: Yes Or No by moondust(m): 8:15am On Aug 12, 2007
ah! I cant believe u're already missin me,u clingy pea-brain. well its expected cos u need support 4 ur old, fu*kin tired butts! ur reaction to d profile thingy was expected 2, as u hail from a family of foul mouthed, vertically & ethically challenged riff-raffs, wit no trace of talent watsoever. and, fool, i dont need 2 advertise thru u cos u're a failed medium, only gud 4 1 thing, (body hawking.). u're worth less than a hore. so i totaly undastand ur non-existent sense of art appreciation, lackey!
i hav more important stuff 2 do 2day( my clients need my artistic services) than chilling here and mouthing it out wit a reknowned prostitute. see ya much L8er if u're not dead by then from missin me. stinkhole!
Re: Yes Or No by Islander(f): 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2007
ROFLMSAO,
Bat, didn't you read what I wrote? Oopps. Sowry, forget you lack comprehension like your counterparts. No I DIDN'T look at your profile asswax.

Anyway let me save what I have for you until tomorrow. You see I don't take out thrash on Sundays, it's my special day, reserved for special things and people.

Before I go, just one thing. I always thought Ebonics was an Akata invention. Wow after I met you am not sure anymore. LOLOL, Ok. Have fun with your clients, yahoo yahoo, Make sure they can understand yor emptyless rantings.

PS, The members of family occupy positions that you and your cesspool of amphibians only see on TV or read about.
And for your information, my dad and brothers and 2 sisters are over 6ft, so take your rubbsh abck to Akawa where you belong.

Ciao until gutter rat. I aml hitting the road, LOLOL, Oh! And after you have had that sitdown with your nappyheaded ho of a mother, maybe you would desist from calling even your Edo cousins hoes,
cheesy
Re: Yes Or No by OmoEko1(f): 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2007
Back to the topic

@topic
Have you ever met one rude motherfucker before
Re: Yes Or No by somze(f): 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2007
tongue tongue tongue

have u ever met someone that couldn't keep a promise tongue
Re: Yes Or No by jejelolatu(f): 6:00pm On Aug 12, 2007
do u know what they are talking abt?
Re: Yes Or No by OmoEko1(f): 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2007
Not really becos some promises are meant to be broken wink

U
Re: Yes Or No by jejelolatu(f): 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2007
no.

wouldnt u feel hurt if someone broke a promise made to u?
Re: Yes Or No by OmoEko1(f): 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2007
Yes\ No becos it depend on who he\she is to me.

Do u always forgive people that has hurt and betrayed your feelings.
Re: Yes Or No by somze(f): 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2007
forgive maybe, return to where we were before NO

u
Re: Yes Or No by OmoEko1(f): 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2007
Well before would have said yes but now, I will go with No. Its obvious friendship like that re not meant to be together

Do u get along well with people
Re: Yes Or No by jejelolatu(f): 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2007
yeah-reasonable people thou

u?

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (251)

Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions / ╚►Who's Neҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳt?◄╝ / Drop A Seven Lettered Word And We'll Make Three New Words From It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.