Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,812 members, 7,879,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:33 PM

She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out (36939 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
Good to hear that. Thank God you're not deceiving him
Lamanii22:

I swear... I loved him right from time.. I'm not desperate for relationship... Or getting married... Plus I never run out of options.. Nah dem dey rush me...

1 Like

Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by oodua1stson: 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
2special:
Likely she might dump you if she settles with her ex boyfriend but who knows
bingo!!!
Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by Kirinwa: 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
maynation:
Nairaland and wonders be like 5 and 6.

Oga you're not crazy, any other question?

kiss

Should he date her?
Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by BigDick70inch(m): 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
10ks bro..
Op kinda guy baffle me too bro..

Ibfpleasant:
my type of man.. this is how a real nigga should treat women not all these waiting for 3 or 7 years guys.. every reasonable man should have limited feelings and love for a woman, your everyday goal should be how to make moneyb
Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by tunapawizzy: 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2020
the poster shouldnt make it look like he chased d babe for 3 years, u said at some point u didnt even have the babe's number. and did u expect d babe to leave his bf for u in 2016 or date d 2 of u at d same time....YES U ARE CRAZY not because u re interested in her but because u think our opinion should matter, oga if u wan date d babe go ahead, no dey disturb us for here
Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by Legendguru: 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
Too late don’t try that with me would have bleeped many hoess before u even comeback
Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by Offpoint: 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
lefulefu:
7 yrs?? offpoint come and hear sumptin shocked
lol, he waited till 7 years?

On behalf of menhood I disown him wherever he is...

7 good years, is he a WAITER? grin
Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
Offpoint:

lol, he waited till 7 years?

On behalf of menhood I disown him wherever he is...

7 good years, is he a WAITER? grin
na monk grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by Offpoint: 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
lefulefu:
na monk grin grin
gringrin that waiting is spiritual I sweargrin
Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by efewizey(m): 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
boiz2men:

He's well to do right? grin
Before nko?
Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by odikomo1(m): 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
iPrevail:
At least there's some degree of assurance she won't double date while with you. And yes, you are crazy, but at least you won't be ending up in a psychiatric ward

Broda/sis its two time not double date.

Abeg non vex for the correction
Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by iPrevail(m): 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
odikomo1:

Broda/sis its two time not double date.

Abeg non vex for the correction

Thanks
Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by Ay04z(m): 11:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
Now that u have her . Don't dump her after u enter th promise land. S
Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by Lifecanbeamazin: 12:57am On Jan 05, 2020
A woman with integrity. She knows what she wants which means you can trust her.
Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by mechanics(m): 1:24am On Jan 05, 2020
Since you love and she's not dating anyone, you can go ahead but be careful.
Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by Nobody: 1:38am On Jan 05, 2020
maynation:
Nairaland and wonders be like 5 and 6.

Oga you're not crazy, any other question?

Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by Acme45: 11:06am On Jan 05, 2020
veteranExboy:
House, I met my current girlfriend in 2016 when she was in 100 level. I asked her to date me but got turned down. After several attempts to woo her, I gave up and decided to delete her contact because I hate being friend zoned.

Her reason was she had a boyfriend who was in another state schooling. Within 2016 and 2018 she called me twice and was not happy that I didn't have her number (I kept on asking who was speaking the two times she called) but I never stopped telling her I'm not going to be her friend because that's not what I want from her. I want a relationship.

Fast forward to may 2019, we met coincidentally and I got her contact again. I asked for a date, she agreed. We met at the joint, but she came along with a friend (after asking me 5 minutes before we met, I agreed). After the lunch (not a date anymore), we spoke at night and she agreed to date me after I asked again. She was single by this time.

Some of my male friends think I'm crazy because it took her all that time before she agreed to date me but I feel she was right not to double date and she said she didn't have any feelings for me then.

Please House, am I crazy because I still had interest in her after 3 years?
if she meet someone better than you she will quit because to her you re a second choice, period
Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by fweshboi1: 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
Lamanii22:
You're not crazy Hun.. My now boyfriend waited 7 years... Not like I didn't like him then but I was waving off that feeling... I was like God forbid I can never be in love with this kind of guy... You won't believe all the relationship I had never lasted... Although we started dating recently... But he told me he's been dating me for seven years... Imagine... He said he has never stopped loving me and that he'd never.. So I don't think you're crazy...
chai! that guy must be a mad man

1 Like

Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by Lamanii22(f): 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2020
fweshboi1:
chai! that guy must be a mad man

Nah... Maybe we are soulmates... Maybe we are meant to be together

1 Like

Re: She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out by Fejimummy: 2:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
swedbase:

Can you honestly wait for a man for 7 years to decide on accepting you? I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't have rejected him If he had came with a Range Rover at that time. Perhaps he has improved financially now hence the acceptance. I personally will never look your way even if i have problem in finding another girl. A real man should posses these qualities self esteem, discipline and principle.

oga he needed to work on himself not money was cos he was the most financially stable of them all but I am not looking for a rich husband cos I am focusing on being a rich wife

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Men Fight Over A Prostitute In Lagos, One Stabbed To Death / Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog / Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.