Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:52 AM

Importance Of Email Marketing - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Importance Of Email Marketing (707 Views)

Email Marketing Database - Business Email Lists / Is Email Marketing Dead? / The Importance Of Google Reviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Email Marketing by SoulbrodaLagos: 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
High there, Like i wrote in my last post about email marketing and a promise that this is going to be in series. It is being tagged: Email Marketing Strategies Series for 2020. So, I will be sharing with you from a long and detailed guide, so i have broken it down into different sections.
By following my post, you’ll know:
How to build an email list full of targeted customers.
How to optimize your emails for the highest open rates and click-through rates (CTR).
How to automate the process of nurturing your leads and turning prospects into customers.
Sound good?
Then let’s dive into the most comprehensive guide to email marketing on the entire internet.
Before i delve deeper. I need to reiterate the definition below.

What Is Email Marketing?
Email marketing is the highly effective digital marketing strategy of sending emails to prospects and customers. Effective marketing emails convert prospects into customers, and turn one-time buyers into loyal, raving fans.

THE IMPORTANCE OF EMAIL MARKETING
The biggest question have been covered, what is email marketing, but haven’t gotten into why email marketing is so very important for your business. Let’s talk about that now.

Despite the rise of social media and unsolicited spam email (which is never a good marketing strategy, by the way), email remains the most effective way to nurture leads and turn them into customers.

There are many reasons you should make email marketing one of your top priorities, but here are the top 3:

1. Email is the #1 communication channel. Did you know that at least 85% of consumers check their email on a daily basis?

2. You own your list. On any social media platform, your account (along with all your fans and posts) could be suspended or deleted at any time, for any reason, without notice. However, you own your email list. No one can take those leads away from you.

3. Email just converts better. People who buy products marketed through email spend 138% more than those who do not receive email offers. In fact, email marketing has an ROI of 4400%. That’s huge! And if you are wondering if social media converts even better, think again: the average order value of an email is at least three times higher than that of social media.

Email is simply the best way to make sales online.

For further inquiries on Email Marketing Strategies Series for 2020 or email newsletter software like cheapest alternative to MailChimp, you may reach out via www.onenairaemail.com

Until i come your way next time, supercharge your marketing with email.

(1) (Reply)

We Need Sellers And Buyers Of Scrap Copper, Trailer, Tipper, Buses, Ship Vessel / Two Canada Programs You Can Put In To Relocate To Canada This Year! / Free Business Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.