Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,640 members, 7,889,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:43 PM

How To Predict How Much You Can Make In 2020 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Predict How Much You Can Make In 2020 (480 Views)

Shoppadi -how To Predict How Much You Will Make In A Month / How To Predict How Much You Will Make In 2021 / 5 Money Decisions To Make In Your 20's So You Can Chill In Your 30's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Predict How Much You Can Make In 2020 by EXICON(m): 12:10am On Jan 04, 2020
Hello… I want to show you something. I promise to keep it short, simple and sweet.

Shall we?

What i want to share with you is ‘’money plan’’ that will ensure you make more money in 2020. Whaoh! Sounds cool, right?

You love it? Let's ride then.

Now, what i have to show you involves a little mathematics. Don't scared yet. It's a simple mathematics. I want you to get a pen and a paper.
Ready? Let’s get this done.
How much do you want to make in 2020? Write it on a paper.
Let’s say it’s 10 million naira. Divide it by 12 (months). That would be 834,000 naira. Now if you have to make 10 million naira in one year, you’d need to make 834,000 naira every month to hit your target. Right?

Now…that’s a figure. But it is NOT clear yet.

We now know how much we need to make every month to hit our yearly target. Now we must come up with WHAT we need to SELL to make that money. Yes! No sales, no money.

Here is how to come up with that. The monthly target is 834,000 naira. To come up with what you need to sell, we need to divide that figure with HOW many of that stuff you need to sell. (Mind you, it can be a product or service )

Chill you will get it.

Let’s say you intend to sell 50 units. Divide the monthly target by 50. And that gives you 16,680 naira. Now, that figure is the price of one unit of what you need to sell to hit your target every month.
The next thing to do is to find a 16,680 naira worth of product or service you need to sell.
And any month you sell less than 50, you need to make up for it by selling the deficit number the next month. You got that?
This keeps you on track, makes your goal clearer and helps you achieve more.
Try it….
And here is why it is powerful, when you come up with a unit price, what you need to sell comes up along the line.
Do it now….
After coming up with your figure, I will like to help you achieve that goal this year. So it is important you do it now and follow me.

Watch out for more tips. Till then, I remain your friend Mayor.

(1) (Reply)

Learn Diiferent Ways Of Promoting Your Business Online / Profile Your Staff, Weed Out Bad Elements—gov. Bello Urges Bankers’ Forum / Please Teach Me Commercial Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.