Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,689 members, 7,902,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:10 AM

Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? (41447 Views)

Am I Taking This Too Far? / Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? / One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by scantee(m): 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
Guy let me be sincere with you.

I will advice let's go off marriage plan with her and just go ahead with Java training.

The girl only tells you what you needs to know to make your head big, she even told you that you guys were 8 in numbers and remaining just 2, i can't believe you swallow such lie, the same way she is fooling your head is same way she is fooling other guys head.

She just want to utilize her opportunity and learn the Java while making you feel special just to gain what she wanted at the moment, trust me immediately she is done with her IT you will know the true nature of everything.

Truth is that you can't stand the hit with the abroad guy, forget grammar, it doesn't work in this century.

The only way you can stand a better chance against the abroad guy is

1. If you are from same tribe (state with the girl and the guy is not)

2. If the girl in question doesn't have elder brothers that is already friend with the abroad guy.

3. The abroad guy pull out on his own.

But if you feel like you want to test your stand, tell the girl that you wants you guys to do introduction this month, and watch her decline it immediately.

Bro be guided in your actions.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by bolubennie(m): 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
To be strict, blunt, candid & sincere with you, you haven't found your life partner. You are apparently with another man's to-be wife.

When the obodo oyibo guy comes back, I can boldly tell you that you that the lady will leave you for him... What made her opt-in for you is because she was confused about the guy. She wasn't really sure if the guy is into another lady over there & she decided to start something with you basically because she loves you to an extent coz she doesn't want to lose you both. Na double chance the babe dey play but there is no way she would choose you over that guy.
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Javixlines(m): 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
She's double dating 2 guys...
I bet u are still going with it...
N these has been going on 4 yrs
Bro, She's confused; even u bro...
Sayin' u guys are perfect for her...
2 guys, wait! I saw 8 n she deleted 6
;That's She doesn't know who to choose.
She has to choose btwn guap(the rich guy) n closure(u)
I bet most girls will choose money(may be seriously Tru)

Verdict:::
I have 2 hear ur babe's side of the story....
If u still wanna go ahead 2 be with her
(u know marriage n all) n u av 2 do it tyt.
I will advice this::: Give her an ULTIMATUM,
She has to choose btwn u guys...
So dat no one will waste anyone's time,
At least this will help in combating prolonged anxiety...
I min u r really worried that's why u turn 2 here 4 opinions.
If her love for u outweighs money, then she may choose u n vice versa...

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by CashDiMkpa: 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
Why did i even open this thread. You sound like someone with low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Uniquekriss(m): 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2020
uninspired07:

Will the OP will be able to cope when the girl starts disturbing him or acting funny after she finds out that OP is not as rich as her abroad based bobo?

The issue with these girls do not end even after marriage. They will keep tormenting men till we die. The only marriage you can enjoy is one where your woman surrenders to & respects you naturally, not one where you had to fight for her attention before marriage. That means you will be fighting for the rest of your life.

The lifespan of men is short when he has to keep living up to the expectations of his wife.
remember he mentioned that d girl opened up.to him that she fell for him d first day she saw him and vowed to do all within her powers to get his attention, this same guy also is d one who stayed celibate for 1year, meaning he wasn't even carried away by anything d girl had to offer buh for d fact that he now begins to fall in love means that the feelings they have is mutual and should be consummated sir. People can meet anywhere and anyhow. *my humble submission*

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by pfadom: 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
What does she know at 23? Unfortunately, you seem to know nothing except the IT stuff. The lady is seeking to complement what is lacking in the other guy, but you seem to be shortsighted.

Also, you said many guys are interested in getting this lady - she showed you the evidence of the conversations she had with them.

You are certainly swimming against the tide. Think well and better still let the girl be. What is pushing you at 30?

This is just my piece of advice. I hope you don't weep for this.
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Rejoice5000(f): 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
@op go look for ur own woman or u expect the worst,if u are in the other guys shoe nko? shocked
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by profstar(m): 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
ultimate77:
Hi guys... It's been a while. I hope y'all enjoying the new year and the winter. I practically sleep with my fan on and without cloth, I bath with cold water as well. Before you say I should go to jos and try it, I was born in Jos, plateau state and lived most of my life all in the north.

THIS WILL BE A LONG READ SO BUCKLE UP AND ENJOY THEN PUT MOUTH.

To my story. So I was able to do away with my ex as you guys advised me to, 2 years ago. After 3 months of the break-up, I got a good job and left the city. I wasn't posting any picture on my WhatsApp status neither do I post on Facebook. She was always viewing my status which are usually my poetry write ups. After a year, she called to apologise saying how I am the only best guy for her in the whole world, how I am the only guy who knows how to treat her well. Well, truth of the matter is I tolerated a her excesses and my guy just asked me to so I can learn how to handle any other woman.

I was celibate for the whole year before she came back begging and my guy asked me not to be rude, I should tell her it's ok, let's try again but I should just watch her for a month. Men and brethren, I was cautious enough not to allow us meet because she not someone you can easily come by and you will go without your JT responding to stimulus.... She had a way of getting my pants down. So I did everything so we don't meet.

So she told me how she had missed me, the love, the care, the outings, the foods I make for her and the sex most of all. She admitted she has within the year dated 2 other guys and still broke up with them.

Note: the longest relationship she has had was the one I and she had which lasted for 3 miserable years... But I learnt much lessons so I do not regret.

Refusing to meet her after we agreed, I was giving her excuses that I was busy with work this made her start showing that her attitude again.. I already had become immune to all those behaviours of her. I just ignored her and that was how it slid. I was happy we went silent on each other again.

So, mid last year, I was at work and one of my bosses brought this young beautiful lady to my office and requested that I help connect her to the company's wireless. I didn't even act as if he was talking to me neither did I respond to any of them, on that day, I was so furious about the job I gave my boys to do which they did not complete. So the man asked my colleague to help her do that. I was really not interested in connecting anyone to the network until I resolve the downtime. However, I really don't give face to female young chaps at the company because I know myself.. Someone might just fall in love with me and I can't even deal.

Fast-forward a month later, my colleague has started taking and chatting with the new lady, she actually Came for her industrial attachment. They were always chatting and she'll come visit him in my office during break hours. All the while, I only respond to her greetings but sometimes, I listened to their conversations while working on my system. She seemed to be a great personality as I noticed she barely get angry, each time she speaks, she made sense. She responds to any question you ask her. After 2 months, I asked my guy where the girl is from. He told me. I kept quiet. 2 days later, my colleague told me that the girl said she wanted to learn Java and he told her he doesn't know how to but that I can help her. He brought her to my table and I told her she was going to pay me 50k so I'll teach her all she needs to know. She bargained and we agreed on 40k. She came the first day during break period, I had to interview her and I was amazed at her responses.

Work wouldn't let her concentrate so we cancelled classes till when she's done. A day Came she just came to my office and that was a day for just chats. I led through the conversations and she clearly opened up to me to say.. In her words "you know what? The day that man asked you to connect me to the network, the moment I saw you, I had a very strong feelings for you and since that day I couldn't help it but I was scared you might bounce me. But I said to myself 2 things must happen. It's either I make this guy fall in love with me by my actions or I tell it to him... But you were not just interested." I was smiling. She told me everything she feels... I already had within two days thought of asking to date her and marry her because she possess 80% of all I want in a woman especially her common sense and love for technology.

She had told me she has a guy outside the country who she said want to marry her, she loves him but then, she doesn't know what is going on because she can't seem to get over me and she said she knows it's not infatuation. I knew it wasn't either. I loved the girl like mad within 3 days. I knew I would. After 2 weeks, I told her I want us to date and I want to marry her I know she will too. She couldn't say a word so I let her.. Fact is, she can't stay off my path. I developed strong feelings for her that I could just do anything for her. As the days go bye, it was becoming stronger and stronger.

She decided to start acting weird to see if she's really fooling herself at that point I realised and decided to take a chill pill and have a break.. But after 2 days, we hooked again. Things happened and we finally decided to stay with each other and marry when the time comes. I know I shouldn't beg a woman to marry me as a man but guys, marrying that girl is in my own interest because she will preserve my home and everything that has to do with me. She marrying me too is in her own best interest because she will have a man who is worthy to be called a husband.

Now the challenge is... This guy outside the country is younger than I am and just 2 years older than she is.. She is 23..and I am 7 years older than she is. The guy has built houses, has cars and has a business but not educated as I am, not sensitised as I am.. Just anything academics and social and otherwise.. Most especially I have a profession and yea, he has a business but has achieved more than me.. The lady Has weighed the both of us and is still very confused as she keeps saying both of us are just perfect for her. On her list of 8 guys, she had deleted 6 it's just left the two of us and that she really wish she can delete him but the guy is too good to be deleted like that. She hadn't had sex with him because she said "the guy said they should skip sex till marriage because of how much he loves her" and me in the other hand, I don't have a house built yet, my business is in it's pitching stage and I don't own a car or cars too but that isn't my biggest worries now.

I had told her, before the year ends before she wraps up her 500 level, my business should have been set up and running and since she loves my profession, that will be a plus for her and she will as well know and be proud that she was and is a part of my/our success story. She was sick about the whole thing and finally decided she'll settle for me and I advised she shouldn't tell the guy until he comes back to the country so you guys can talk and you can kindly tell him. Though I feel the pains this guy will go through receiving this news.. But it has to be done.

We now talk more often, as I am planning to marry her this year hopefully after her studies because I am certain the money will be available even to buy her all she needs. She had read my vision and seen a headway and how I strive to make them come alive. She has been quiet supportive with her advice and love. However, at some point, I fear she might just change her mind and return to the guy. You know how inconsistent some ladies can be na. She told me the guy had visited her mum and her elder sister who is married and they all liked him but her father hasn't seen him yet.

My aunt rarely accepts girls I show her but then moment all my family members saw her picture, they all accepted her and asked that I bring her. Me on the other hand, I had only spoken to her mum just ones and that was because I needed to help them do a payment and we've not met. Most of the men at the company are asking the girl to marry them as she shows me the whole conversation.

Guys, at some point I feel she won't leave me at a point I feel threatened by the communications between her and the guy though it doesn't last longer than 5 minutes but we speak like 40minuites over the phone. On free days 2 hours sometimes. And I am not scared that she might leave or maybe that I can't get another. Nada! There are many options but she's number one and I know I love her more than any one else. She has other options too but I can't speak for her.

Guys, anything I can do to secure this girl? Even though I know I got her at angle 90° for now not even 45° because @45° there won't be much distractions. I hope no body comes to tell me to go acquire what the other guy has acquired because I'm in the process.

I just need a few words guys.

Please help

A girl woos you, then she really likes you.
And think you should frankly seat her down and put the options to her.

She can not date you and date another guy, so she has to choose one

She definitely can choose you even though the other abroad guy seems like a better option for her.
But then you have to be strict at this junction to avoid wasting your resources (time, energy, love, money, etc) on a temporary person.

And you don't need to let the guy come back before she takes her decision and inform him (if she chooses you)

Even if she chooses the guy, there are many other girls you will come across that will be better than her. But to save you from heart break feeling early enough.

At least, it is better to be officially a substitute boyfriend than to be a substitute boyfriend without even knowing. - Profstar cool

Let her put you in your place

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Naanlong01: 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
How long has she been dating that guy? I believe they are compatible 2have been together, mind u she didn't complain about d guy she was only busy confessing her feelings 4u and all that. If she's unable 2hold on 2everything she cherish about that guy and see herself as some1 who's got a fiance and shouldn't risk double-dating, then am afraid her age is still taking a toll on her decision making. If she can successfuly ignite emotions with u she has the ability 2do same with some1 else. Do you really think she will look at that guy in the eyes and tell him she's no longer interested because of u? Her parents already know this guy remember. I strongly feel she won't end up with u but the abroad guy considering the influence of her parents, her friends in school, by the time she table it before them, majority will support the abroad guy. Bros, the odds are against you from my analysis and experiences. But something tells me you may want to take desperate moves. If advice is what u really want, then let her go.

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by bolayei: 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
Uniquekriss:
no be only another man wife. So many notable Nigerians school here and prosper too, life isn't all about so much money, happiness matters, d abroad bf may not know her too well and may be unable to balance their differences cos they didn't really court, if this IT guy actually was celibate for 1year, bros, he's a husband material for any good woman, na ur type dey dump woman here for donkey years and she gets to her thirties then later disappoint her. If u have a woman u are planning with and u are over there, once u make small money, send home so your people can marry her on your behalf and she meets u over there if not, facebook love is your case. (Matchmaking)

LOL I wasn't referring to myself per say. I am married with batallion of kids. But I know people that have been heart broken because the girl they intend to marry don go marry someone else.
So many Nigerians schoolled in Nigeria and prospered so did our illetrate grand parents. Education or lack of it does not guarantee success.

The guy with his education can not even think for himself instead he came on here for advice on what to do about a simple matter that my youngest child can sort out without advice. As an IT guru let him ask google or create his own search engine for advice.
He should stay away from the girl for his own good and hers too.

Nigeria is so messed up that a 30 years old man can not use his brain to sort something as simple as this out. And for the record the girl is quite young for him

3 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
op,there's disappointment looming ahead,be prepared for it.What kind of guy are you to have believed that the lady av not gone intimate with her abroad fiancée, she only told her naija fiancée(you) that one to hook you for ground as option, after all she's not sure of what her abroad fiancée is doing there,at all at all na im bad,very smart girl.Stop doing the chasing, let her chase you if she truly wants you and break up completely with her abroad fiancée, she just succeeded in manipulating both of you so as to have some soft landing, you will be shocked if you know what she has been telling her abroad fiancée about you(you are just some Nigga chasing her with marriage perks).Be deceiving yourself, your eyes go soon clear, see as small pikin dy play two grown ass men

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
Did she complete the 40k or u let go??

8 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by b5ive(m): 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
In simple terminologies, hope for the best n prepare for the worst......
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Liquid2Metal: 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
Guy are moving too fast of this girl. Please take time to know this girl, enjoy relationship with her without fear of loosing her. What will be will be, if she is meant for you, she will be yours. Mind you if she turns out to be a pretender of which most women are capable of, certainly your love for her will die instantly and its best done before marriage.

Please remove marriage from your mind now until you are sure you have got enough finances to cater for life in marriage. Forget about the abroad guy, most women use such tales to manipulate guy to submit to marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by slimanyd: 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2020
lilmax:
To be honest, expect the worst

I'm sorry but trust me, marriages don't last when the girl is stolen

She got options, you don't

She can leave at any moment, you can't do that

Forget love and focus on why she tried to get a hold of you at the first place and succeeded

Watch her closely, she's just for the moment kind of girl, even though you spoke to her mom, that doesn't mean sh!t

Ogidi Oro
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Uniquekriss(m): 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2020
bolayei:

LOL I wasn't referring to myself per say. I am married with batallion of kids. But I know people that have been heart broken because the girl they intend to marry don go marry someone else.
So many Nigerians schoolled in Nigeria and prospered so did our illetrate grand parents. Education or lack of it does not guarantee success.

The guy with his education can not even think for himself instead he came on here for advice on what to do about a simple matter that my youngest child can sort out without advice. As an IT guru let him ask google or create his own search engine for advice.
He should stay away from the girl for his own good and hers too.

Nigeria is so messed up that a 30 years old man can not use his brain to sort some tying as simple as this out. And for the record the girl is quite young for him
. Hahaha, I'm sure the guy knows what to do already, he only needed to weigh his ideas against people's opinions, nothing wrong with that. A 30year old guy marrying 23 isn't bad after all.Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by oloriLFC(f): 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
Pussywar:
The two of you are clowns. From the way both of you are throwing the word 'marry' up and down, its obvious na desperation dey worry una. How can someone have you and another person and is trying to chose between the two of you who to marry? How is it even possible that human beings can 'love' or date two people at the same time? Do have respect for yourself? Don't be in hurry. Nobody said if you don't marry before 30 you'll die. If I were you, she'll have to chose one person. Let's DATE and know where it leads us. Leave all this talk about marriage first. You sef, you meet someone and the first thing flying out your mouth is 'marry'. Take a chill pill abeg. And the fact that she can even talk to you about her second lover undecided
If she thinks the other guy will be a better husband because of his properties and because he refused to have sex with her out of love(I no even understand this part), let her go for him.

"...and in that day seven men shall take hold of one woman saying..." There's God
na that type dey play along with you as a man until the abroad guy comes. Dem go done finalize their wedding plans sef, maybe na IV our bobo go see, he go come run to Nairaland again for advise. Shior!

3 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by uninspired07: 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
Uniquekriss:
remember he mentioned that d girl opened up.to him that she fell for him d first day she saw him and vowed to do all within her powers to get his attention, this same guy also is d one who stayed celibate for 1year, meaning he wasn't even carried away by anything d girl had to offer buh for d fact that he now begins to fall in love means that the feelings they have is mutual and should be consummated sir. People can meet anywhere and anyhow. *my humble submission*

I am not saying people cannot meet anywhere. What I am saying is that the OP is not the “prize” in the relationship, she is. And that is symptomatic of a defect in the relationship because, in my view, a man should always seek for the least risky partner to marry. Women are too fickle to build your life around. A woman should only compliment what you’ve made of your life & not form the bedrock of it.

The OP seems smitten by the girl & it’s a dangerous sign as the girl has better options. She may decide to leave tomorrow & OP’s life comes crashing down.

Conversely, the abroad based guy has built his life up to a level whereby the girl’s exit will not affect him much. The abroad guy can easily get another more beautiful girl but I don’t think the OP can.

On the whole, the OP should go lower to pick a more reserved & conservative girl that he can control & retain her affection.

Love is very dangerous for men & we should do as much as we can to avoid it.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
kazyhm:
23 years old girl won't marry you with such an option at her disposal......and again you shot yourself in the leg by encouraging she keeps communication with the other guy normal..........that's a cap in hand approach

Love is deceiving you..........that I know because you're not ready for marriage yet........it only her beauty that is boosting your attraction to her.

How do guys start a relationship with marriage topics ? I Bet you, you know nothing about her yet

This voyage is very risky.....stop investing in a deal you don't have 60% control over and 95% assurance its yours because whatever that can go wrong always go wrong.
For her to even let him know the kind of choices she’s got and he’s convincing her on why she should choose him automatically makes him lose in the power game. She’s more powerful than him in the relationship and he’ll keep trying to impress her and unknowingly compete with the other guy that is all shades of red flags for me.

Women should compete to impress me and not the other way round.

Dude for ur sanity leave!!!! You are being manipulated!!!

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by uninspired07: 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
Aarenasbaba:
Did she complete the 40k or u let go??

You can be sure that she didn’t complete it. Can’t you see how in love OP is?

4 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by oloriLFC(f): 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
peepydelano:
op,there's disappointment looming ahead,be prepared for it.What kind of guy are you to have believed that the lady av not gone intimate with her abroad fiancée, she only told her naija fiancée(you) that one to hook you for ground as option, after all she's not sure of what her abroad fiancée is doing there,at all at all na im bad,very smart girl.Stop doing the chasing, let her chase you if she truly wants you and break up completely with her abroad fiancée, she just succeeded in manipulating both of you so as to have some soft landing, you will be shocked if you know what she has been telling her abroad fiancée about you(you are just some Nigga chasing her with marriage perks).Be deceiving yourself, your eyes go soon clear, see as small pikin dy play two grown ass men
better oil dey your head. Op never wise up. Fine babe don turn his head. He thinks it's easy for her to leave the abroad based guy who might have been sending gifts to her parents, siblings as well as her. Make he dey there make trousers dey wear am. Eye go soon open

3 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Samofamo: 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
kazyhm:
23 years old girl won't marry you with such an option at her disposal......and again you shot yourself in the leg by encouraging she keeps communication with the other guy normal..........that's a cap in hand approach

Love is deceiving you..........that I know because you're not ready for marriage yet........it only her beauty that is boosting your attraction to her.

How do guys start a relationship with marriage topics ? I Bet you, you know nothing about her yet

This voyage is very risky.....stop investing in a deal you don't have 60% control over and 95% assurance its yours because whatever that can go wrong always go wrong.
INSPIRATION AL QUOTE:stop investing in a deal you don't have 60% control over and 95% assurance its yours because whatever that can go wrong always go wrong.

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
oloriLFC:
better oil dey your head. Op never wise up. Fine babe don turn his head. He thinks it's easy for her to leave the abroad based guy who might have been sending gifts to her parents, siblings as well as her. Make he dey there make trousers dey wear am. Eye go soon open
no mind op,na pant and bra dy wear am.The lady smart sha

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by concept65: 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
The girl is wisely keeping her options open whilst you are desperately trying to hang on to her. She is way ahead of you in playing this game - she is not one bit confused between the two of you and clearly the overseas guy has one up on you.

Guy, just fucck the bìtch and enjoy it whilst it lasts and work on easing up your emotional attachment to her. A woman should never make u compare yourself with other men, did she tell u the name of this guy and u looked up his possessions or did she tell u herself of his accomplishments? This girl is cleverly keeping u on your toes.

Ease up on this relationship, focus on making your money. This girl ain't for u.
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Innobee99(m): 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
It's not a curse, but it's not gonna end well.
She gat back ups everywhere. So expect the worse to happen any day u offend her.
This type of lady will never beg wen ever they go wrong, u will always do the begging cuz from the look of things u are too eager and desperate to have her at all cost..

3 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by djojo(m): 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
You better let her go for the other guy or allow her to make her choice and not try to influence it, on the long run if you guys finally get married and you did not satisfy her on any of her request she will be too quick to judge you or compare you with the guy abroad, most ladies will tell you they are in love but the moment he did not satisfy her needs then it becomes an issues. You think she choose you, it was because you are the closest to her among the two of you, she sees you everyday, talk to you everyday that is why your love in her heart still on 90%, if the other guy comes back to and show her much love like you do or he buy her lot of gift then it is that time you can say if she choose you that means she genuinely love you.
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
MrHighSea:
I read sm1 saying, "guard her", " be territorial".
Kai.

I pray mek bizness boom because of girl.
Ekwensu bu onye iberibe.

Girl carry me put for list and I agree to stay,
Mbanu
Tufiakwa

Guy, I don't know you, u sound educated but a crucial Manly attribute is lacking.

PLEASE, no matter how pretty, rich, educated, connected, virtuous, lovely a girl is, your self-worth is far more impt. Imagine 23yrs old undergraduate. Dont compete for a girl's hand in marriage. This is not 1820 Africa. Keep ur logical insights abreast.
Damn niggar.

YOU EVEN KNOW SHE HAD 8 PPL ON THE 4KING LIST.

Well, mek una wed, IV me i go still chop rice.

for girl to gather liver put you for list even tell u and u stay says a lot about his self esteem. He just relinquished control of the relationship to her, He won’t realise it until it’s late and he’ll get burnt again. That’s how disrespect starts.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by uninspired07: 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
My first love are my mother & money respectively. After my children come, the equation will be slightly readjusted.

Women should never feature in the equation as they only love my money anyway.

Any man that can live his life by this code will not have a problem.

OP, better be guided

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by olugabbie(m): 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
Don't rush her. Don't pressure her. Give her time and let her make her decision. I can see that you have started putting pressure on her. Please stop. It is wrong. It is unhealthy. Don't even try to convince her. Just be yourself. She knows you like her and that you want to marry her, that is enough. If she is yours. she will be yours. If you continue putting pressure on her & she agrees to marry you. Don't be surprise if she starts to cheat on you with the guy in the name of sympathizing with the guy later.
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by airminem(f): 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
wink Yeaaaa
As a homieeeee kindaaaa lady
you have to let go.

It would not look to go at the end.
This has been a failed cheesy coup from the start.
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
ultimate77:
Hi guys... It's been a while. I hope y'all enjoying the new year and the winter. I practically sleep with my fan on and without cloth, I bath with cold water as well. Before you say I should go to jos and try it, I was born in Jos, plateau state and lived most of my life all in the north.

THIS WILL BE A LONG READ SO BUCKLE UP AND ENJOY THEN PUT MOUTH.

To my story. So I was able to do away with my ex as you guys advised me to, 2 years ago. After 3 months of the break-up, I got a good job and left the city. I wasn't posting any picture on my WhatsApp status neither do I post on Facebook. She was always viewing my status which are usually my poetry write ups. After a year, she called to apologise saying how I am the only best guy for her in the whole world, how I am the only guy who knows how to treat her well. Well, truth of the matter is I tolerated a her excesses and my guy just asked me to so I can learn how to handle any other woman.

I was celibate for the whole year before she came back begging and my guy asked me not to be rude, I should tell her it's ok, let's try again but I should just watch her for a month. Men and brethren, I was cautious enough not to allow us meet because she not someone you can easily come by and you will go without your JT responding to stimulus.... She had a way of getting my pants down. So I did everything so we don't meet.

So she told me how she had missed me, the love, the care, the outings, the foods I make for her and the sex most of all. She admitted she has within the year dated 2 other guys and still broke up with them.

Note: the longest relationship she has had was the one I and she had which lasted for 3 miserable years... But I learnt much lessons so I do not regret.

Refusing to meet her after we agreed, I was giving her excuses that I was busy with work this made her start showing that her attitude again.. I already had become immune to all those behaviours of her. I just ignored her and that was how it slid. I was happy we went silent on each other again.

So, mid last year, I was at work and one of my bosses brought this young beautiful lady to my office and requested that I help connect her to the company's wireless. I didn't even act as if he was talking to me neither did I respond to any of them, on that day, I was so furious about the job I gave my boys to do which they did not complete. So the man asked my colleague to help her do that. I was really not interested in connecting anyone to the network until I resolve the downtime. However, I really don't give face to female young chaps at the company because I know myself.. Someone might just fall in love with me and I can't even deal.

Fast-forward a month later, my colleague has started taking and chatting with the new lady, she actually Came for her industrial attachment. They were always chatting and she'll come visit him in my office during break hours. All the while, I only respond to her greetings but sometimes, I listened to their conversations while working on my system. She seemed to be a great personality as I noticed she barely get angry, each time she speaks, she made sense. She responds to any question you ask her. After 2 months, I asked my guy where the girl is from. He told me. I kept quiet. 2 days later, my colleague told me that the girl said she wanted to learn Java and he told her he doesn't know how to but that I can help her. He brought her to my table and I told her she was going to pay me 50k so I'll teach her all she needs to know. She bargained and we agreed on 40k. She came the first day during break period, I had to interview her and I was amazed at her responses.

Work wouldn't let her concentrate so we cancelled classes till when she's done. A day Came she just came to my office and that was a day for just chats. I led through the conversations and she clearly opened up to me to say.. In her words "you know what? The day that man asked you to connect me to the network, the moment I saw you, I had a very strong feelings for you and since that day I couldn't help it but I was scared you might bounce me. But I said to myself 2 things must happen. It's either I make this guy fall in love with me by my actions or I tell it to him... But you were not just interested." I was smiling. She told me everything she feels... I already had within two days thought of asking to date her and marry her because she possess 80% of all I want in a woman especially her common sense and love for technology.

She had told me she has a guy outside the country who she said want to marry her, she loves him but then, she doesn't know what is going on because she can't seem to get over me and she said she knows it's not infatuation. I knew it wasn't either. I loved the girl like mad within 3 days. I knew I would. After 2 weeks, I told her I want us to date and I want to marry her I know she will too. She couldn't say a word so I let her.. Fact is, she can't stay off my path. I developed strong feelings for her that I could just do anything for her. As the days go bye, it was becoming stronger and stronger.

She decided to start acting weird to see if she's really fooling herself at that point I realised and decided to take a chill pill and have a break.. But after 2 days, we hooked again. Things happened and we finally decided to stay with each other and marry when the time comes. I know I shouldn't beg a woman to marry me as a man but guys, marrying that girl is in my own interest because she will preserve my home and everything that has to do with me. She marrying me too is in her own best interest because she will have a man who is worthy to be called a husband.

Now the challenge is... This guy outside the country is younger than I am and just 2 years older than she is.. She is 23..and I am 7 years older than she is. The guy has built houses, has cars and has a business but not educated as I am, not sensitised as I am.. Just anything academics and social and otherwise.. Most especially I have a profession and yea, he has a business but has achieved more than me.. The lady Has weighed the both of us and is still very confused as she keeps saying both of us are just perfect for her. On her list of 8 guys, she had deleted 6 it's just left the two of us and that she really wish she can delete him but the guy is too good to be deleted like that. She hadn't had sex with him because she said "the guy said they should skip sex till marriage because of how much he loves her" and me in the other hand, I don't have a house built yet, my business is in it's pitching stage and I don't own a car or cars too but that isn't my biggest worries now.

I had told her, before the year ends before she wraps up her 500 level, my business should have been set up and running and since she loves my profession, that will be a plus for her and she will as well know and be proud that she was and is a part of my/our success story. She was sick about the whole thing and finally decided she'll settle for me and I advised she shouldn't tell the guy until he comes back to the country so you guys can talk and you can kindly tell him. Though I feel the pains this guy will go through receiving this news.. But it has to be done.

We now talk more often, as I am planning to marry her this year hopefully after her studies because I am certain the money will be available even to buy her all she needs. She had read my vision and seen a headway and how I strive to make them come alive. She has been quiet supportive with her advice and love. However, at some point, I fear she might just change her mind and return to the guy. You know how inconsistent some ladies can be na. She told me the guy had visited her mum and her elder sister who is married and they all liked him but her father hasn't seen him yet.

My aunt rarely accepts girls I show her but then moment all my family members saw her picture, they all accepted her and asked that I bring her. Me on the other hand, I had only spoken to her mum just ones and that was because I needed to help them do a payment and we've not met. Most of the men at the company are asking the girl to marry them as she shows me the whole conversation.

Guys, at some point I feel she won't leave me at a point I feel threatened by the communications between her and the guy though it doesn't last longer than 5 minutes but we speak like 40minuites over the phone. On free days 2 hours sometimes. And I am not scared that she might leave or maybe that I can't get another. Nada! There are many options but she's number one and I know I love her more than any one else. She has other options too but I can't speak for her.

Guys, anything I can do to secure this girl? Even though I know I got her at angle 90° for now not even 45° because @45° there won't be much distractions. I hope no body comes to tell me to go acquire what the other guy has acquired because I'm in the process.

I just need a few words guys.

Please help

Nothing Musa no go see for gate ooo...

Bro... All I have to say is that expect anything...

Girls love money after money is money to them ooo.. the guy outside the country has car,house and business which he induge in and you opposite is the case.. but you are highly intelligent...

Well... This is what will happen expect anything bro heart break or anything.... But I just want you to know one thing if you have money I mean money that girl will definitely be yours��..

But the one thing that made her to remain with that abroad guy is the good fortune I mean cars , house and everything...

Hustle tight and that girl will abandon the abroad guy and be yours for ever....

I don talk my own
Re: Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? by Divay22(f): 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
dicksononline:
Am I the only one that feels she's gonna go for the obodo oyinbo... Anyways, brace up for whatever might happen.
Lol
Obodo oyinbo toh sure grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Secrets Of Women That Men Should Know / “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.