Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,187 members, 7,887,439 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:56 AM

A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister (46066 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / How My Boyfriend Impregnated My Best Friend And Another Girl - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by lopsoj(m): 1:22am On Jan 07, 2020
nabegibeg:

ask your sister what she wants
she want the baby because abortion is a no go area for her.
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by lopsoj(m): 1:58am On Jan 07, 2020
Seunaj05:

Op don't be naive. Most of the ppl advising you to marry off your sister to that guy are doing so for religious reasons. I can tell you that many of them are Muslims and what they want is the eventual conversion of your sister into Islam. Let me tell you from experience that a thug will always be a thug, if you are unable to talk to that guy now when he still needs your consent to marry your sister, DON'T EVER think that you will be able to deliver your sister from his hands WHEN(not if) he starts to maltreat her. I have an example right in front of my family house here in Ilorin. The unfortunate girl has now had 2 kids for the thug who is also a suspected cultist and was forcefully converted to Islam. The last time I heard, the girl has ran away from him when she could no longer bear the humiliation and is now at large
thats our fear for her, and the intreast the thug family has in us releasing the baby and mother to them, alot is at stake, considerinng your example
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Seunaj05(m): 10:14am On Jan 07, 2020
lopsoj:
thats our fear for her, and the intreast the thug family has in us releasing the baby and mother to them, alot is at stake, considerinng your example
thugs and jass are 5&6, how do you think your sister agreed to sleep with him in the first place. It will be worse if the guy is actually using some kind of jass on her. She'll want to die for him and profess great love for him. But after 2 kids or so, her eyes will be opened and she'll realise and wonder how she agreed to marry him in the first place. But it will be too late and she may live in regrets for life. I advise that you guys should take it easy on her and take her to a psychologist and also your pastor to rejuvenate her to birth the child. Much later, ensure that the baby is given to your mother or the mother of the thug, however, the baby shouldn't be so much around her in order to increase her chances of getting another man. She's better a single mum than a humiliated wife of a thug

1 Like

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by nabegibeg: 11:04am On Jan 07, 2020
lopsoj:

she want the baby because abortion is a no go area for her.

Then let her be

She can have his child and not marry him
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
lopsoj:
This is to seek for your honest solution to this situation, no insult pls.

My younger sister is very friendly, and cynical, but this attitude of hers, is always to the extreme, she mostly lived with our elderly sister and her husband, while they leave her alone at home with their children often, this continue for long. During this time, i was away from home, because my work took me out of town.

Before my return, I was informed that my sister was pregnant for a thug she met whenever she was sent on an errand. According to her, this guy always waylaid her on the road threatening her to have sex with him, but she said it happened after she frolic with him and some other friends around the neighborhood, before he started making advances toward her. She is in her early twenties

To cut the story short, how they get to become intimate was a surprise to us. Because right now she is with a child and he wants the child to be born, yet he has no regard for any of us in our family, he insult us at will, and he is also a muslim.

Recently his family came over to apologise for his misconduct and demand we release the mother and the unborn child to them. meanwhile we do not want to have anything to do with a thug, that has no regard for the family with no sign of remorse. what do you think we can possible do on this issue
abort it na

1 Like

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by alphaNomega: 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
Blitzerz:

With all due respect,
His one week wage is higher than your generation income.

There is no single respect in that shit you wrote so suck it.

He's still a loser and a simp tho.
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Blitzerz: 12:14am On Jan 08, 2020
alphaNomega:

There is no single respect in that shit you wrote so suck it.

He's still a loser and a simp tho.

Eiya, sorry u pained grin
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by alphaNomega: 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
Blitzerz:

Eiya, sorry u pained grin

You have no idea bítch
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Blitzerz: 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
alphaNomega:

You have no idea bítch
Are u gay?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) / Wife Calls Out Her Husband's Mistress On Facebook (Photo) / South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.