Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,293 members, 7,900,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:17 PM

The Benefits For Geo-political Zone To Control Its Resources. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Benefits For Geo-political Zone To Control Its Resources. (194 Views)

Lithium Is The New Oil, Gov’t Must Control Its Exploitation – Malami / Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) / Past & Present Heads Of State Of Nigeria By Geo-political Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits For Geo-political Zone To Control Its Resources. by DeViNe007: 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
Nigeria economy would do better if every region take charge of its God giving resources and contribute thirty percent to the federation account as it was done in the '60s that enable each region to develop at its own pase without any hinderance from any quarters whatsoever.
For instance,the entire north ie,the NW,the NE and the NC,are all known to contributed seventy percent(70%),of food and raw materials use in the local factories and with huge arable land for the cultivation of different agricultural produce,while the SW generated seventy percent(70%),of the taxes that is realiased in Nigeria,as for the SS it is the region that provide the country ninety percent of its foreigh exchange,and for the other,anyone with th right information should go ahead and present it.
That why i will forever be greatful to the Niger-Delta millitants group,the MEND and lately Omadike himself for clamouring for resource control.I believe when this is done we will know the paracite that like the proverbia saying,'monkey de

(1) (Reply)

Imo: Reps Spokesman, Ben Kalu Congratulates Uzodinma / EFCC To Secure Deziani's Extradition Before Year End / Malabu Oil Scandal: I Am Not Guilty, Says Adoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.