Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,804 members, 7,972,875 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:11 PM

President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) (98857 Views)

Saif al-Adel: 'The Sword Of Revenge' Al Qaeda's New Daredevil Leader (Photos) / Rouhani: 'Madman Trump Will Be Hanged After Tenure Like Saddam Hussein' / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by pellummy(m): 7:53am On Jan 05, 2020
imam07:
and u cant tell us d error. U are after people's error but u hide d truth.

the truth what is the truth to tell in that situation, I am not there neither are you. bro or sis please be mindful of what you say
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 05, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Just like you are maaatd if you think USA can defeat Iran in a war, do you think war is the same with america action movies you watch? don't let you hatred for muslims blind you, the Saudi's are pushing Trump to his dome.
you are too naive for ur age. grow some sense
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by IkemChris(m): 7:57am On Jan 05, 2020
GOFRONT:
These ones are not cowards...

If it were in Nigeria, you would hear:

" Don't worry daughter, your God shall fight for you, the blood of your father is on U.S head"...... grin

"God is watching"
"We live everything in da hands of God"
"God knows best, It is well"
Lol your head is big oooo lol mehn you have it grin angry grin
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 05, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Just like you are maaatd if you think USA can defeat Iran in a war, do you think war is the same with america action movies you watch? don't let you hatred for muslims blind you, the Saudi's are pushing Trump to his dome.
when even Russia and China are scared of U.S u are calling one yeye country full of idiots called Iran. guy are u for real? your level of ignorance is dumbfounding. haba guy.
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Oches4me(m): 8:01am On Jan 05, 2020
Pentasoft1978:
. Is you that is with maggot infested brain, that's how you people pushed Saddam until he became biblical nebukaneza and went and hid in a hole, I wish your father was Iranian president, Gaddafi entire family was erased because of noise making. I will advise Iran to stay clear. Americans are no longer fighting conventional war, rather it's now a frequency war. with a press of button , iran is finished. American weakness is always women and children.
the same way their will kill ur family
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Scottallen: 8:10am On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
Ojukwucriminal:
Some idiots onhere don't have a reasonable reason for supporting The US other than they are allies to Israel. May God purnish America and all it's supporters for the havoc committed to smaller countries all these YEARS. I believe someday the whole world will rejoice at their downfall
[/s]
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Pentasoft1978: 8:10am On Jan 05, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
talk wisely. US isn't sovereign over the UN. Do u think other nuclear power countries will watch US erase Iran from the world? US should even be ready to battle the Islamic middle east countries
You don't know history. Israel has been tormenting Arabic Nations for years , what has the Islamic nations able to do. Islamic nations that could not bring about a palistanian state creation. oh boy, the fear of America and Israel is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Pentasoft1978: 8:17am On Jan 05, 2020
leofab:
can they do this rubbish with China ?
is China a terrorist country. Chinese are not terrorist, only the Islamic fools are misguided with the promise of 72 virgin as a reward for terrorist activities on earth. I am sure the Iranians general killed by the America is already sucking the breast of 72 virgins, because he was a notorious terrorist
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Lorenzop: 8:20am On Jan 05, 2020
Solorrman:
u are wrong,we Muslims are happy about fighting Iran's because they are more like u than us. And secondly u need to know that u are only a pagan because christianashit is a cult since Jesus was never a God. Only a mad man would believe a God Jesus Christ who came with anus and penix to be God and only an illitrates would accept some one to be God while he uses toilet to piss and shitt. Nobody on Earth can say i lied because even if u said so in ur mind u did know Jesus Christ never came flying on parachute, no he came out from a woman's vagina that's the truth. And u must be mad to say he was a God. He was only a Pius prophet,a great one but never a god

You will never understand that mystery so I will not bother arguing with idio.ts like you, head slammer
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by ItooWorWor(m): 9:01am On Jan 05, 2020
Bluffly:

Think of this. Has any of these wars from the link you gave been fought on USA soil or the mentioned countries soil. Those countries are the ones suffering it. All those one hey are saying USA can't win, please put it aside. Iran USA war will never happen on USA soil so who Suffers?IRAN
I never said the will be fought on USA soil or that Iran will not suffer it, the only thing I said was the USA cannot win the war, Trump is only going to sacrifice the life of innocent america citizens for is selfish reasons, do you think Iran care about suffering those people don't value life the way americans do, it actually american parents that will mourning their son's for an unjustify war, do you think trump was trying to fight this because of the american contractor that was killed? The Saudi's are pushing Trump to a war he cannot win and once the war ends in a stalemate the USA will lose it influence in the middleeast that is the UN will prevent this war.
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Chimex30(m): 9:09am On Jan 05, 2020
imam07:
For your information, the general has been on wanted list since President Bush. The death of the American contractor was traced to him if u dont know. Secondly american military act on intelligence. There should be a mole giving them information from the inside d iranian govt.
U think their military works like naija own?
U de mind that wiliwili. So America will just kill U if U have done nothing.
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by kazykeller(m): 9:24am On Jan 05, 2020
The retaliation will come in Guerrilla warfare not physical, more soft suicide bombing target will be the order of the day. U.S has gone too far this time.
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by ItooWorWor(m): 9:29am On Jan 05, 2020
henrybangs44:

when even Russia and China are scared of U.S u are calling one yeye country full of idiots called Iran. guy are u for real? your level of ignorance is dumbfounding. haba guy.
Oga who told Russian and China are sacred of USA, you people know nothing about war you only believe what you read on paper, the USA is the world power I agree but if the USA with Russian are to fight a war the Russian will fight USA to a standstill. You think Iran is Afaganistan or Iraq, go and think again, Iran might suffer more but the USA cannot win this war, someone was saying the USA had nukes, I laughed, the USA will dare not nuke Iran, cause if it did, it will call for a world revolution and that will mark the downfall of the USA, and before you think am a muslim go through all the all my comment on religion trend and you will see am a Christian, but when I see the truth I say it without letting religion blind me.
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Sogachuks(m): 9:54am On Jan 05, 2020
Is Nigeria on the list?
Ojukwucriminal:
Some idiots onhere don't have a reasonable reason for supporting The US other than they are allies to Israel. May God purnish America and all it's supporters for the havoc committed to smaller countries all these YEARS. I believe someday the whole world will rejoice at their downfall
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Frankiss44(m): 9:55am On Jan 05, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Oga I don't support soleiman's actions, but trump made a big mistake killing him and the world knows this that is why UN is trying to make peace, and if think Usa can defeat Iran read this
https://dailypost.ng/2020/01/03/world-war-iii-us-veteran-pundit-reveals-why-america-cannot-defeat-iran/

We read all these jargons during saddam hussein and Gaddafi regime.. It didn't take 2 months to smoke them out of their hiding holes like rabbit.. If you think Iran stands a chance against the United States then you need to drop whatever you are smoking.. The US will take the war to Iran their country will be the battle field and in a matter of days, half of the country will be in dust, yest there will be colleteral damage to the United States but Iran will never recover in years.. No one wins a war but some people suffer eternal damages while others don't.. Go ask Japan
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Frankiss44(m): 10:02am On Jan 05, 2020
Tetehjewels:
Why America killed Suliemani was simply because he stood against what they supported. The man was no terrorist. How can you say a man who helped destroy Isis in iraq is a terrorist?

Isis was the creation of USA and Suliemani helped eliminate them in the same Iraq USA attacked out of falsehood simply because they wanted iraqi Oil.

USA will definitely get it hot from Iran although it would be soft targets that would suffer most. US citizens are in serious trouble because of the foolishness of Trump

And Iran citizens won't be in trouble if their leaders retaliate?
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Frankiss44(m): 10:07am On Jan 05, 2020
ItooWorWor:

I never said the will be fought on USA soil or that Iran will not suffer it, the only thing I said was the USA cannot win the war, Trump is only going to sacrifice the life of innocent america citizens for is selfish reasons, do you think Iran care about suffering those people don't value life the way americans do, it actually american parents that will mourning their son's for an unjustify war, do you think trump was trying to fight this because of the american contractor that was killed? The Saudi's are pushing Trump to a war he cannot win and once the war ends in a stalemate the USA will lose it influence in the middleeast that is the UN will prevent this war.

That was what you people said during saddam husseim.. He made even more noise than what Iran is doing now and it didn't take months to smoke him out like a rabbit, How can you say a war ended in a stalemate when at the end of the war, your country is in dust? Splinter terrorist cells will rise and start fighting the government for power.. Almost all the counties bordering Iran are all US allies meaning taking down the country won't even be difficult..
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by ItooWorWor(m): 10:11am On Jan 05, 2020
Frankiss44:

We read all these jargons during saddam hussein and Gaddafi regime.. It didn't take 2 months to smoke them out of their hiding holes like rabbit.. If you think Iran stands a chance against the United States then you need to drop whatever you are smoking.. The US will take the war to Iran their country will be the battle field and in a matter of days, half of the country will be in dust, yest there will be colleteral damage to the United States but Iran will never recover in years.. No one wins a war but some people suffer eternal damages while others don't.. Go ask Japan
Iran will suffer more but the USA will it infuence in the middle-east, and the usa cannot do more damage than what they did to Afagan or Iraq, cause Iran is different they have mountains which give them more advantage than the USA army, the only damage USA will do is through air. And remember Iran is a united country, they not afagan or iraq where they are not united.
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Frankiss44(m): 10:16am On Jan 05, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Iran will suffer more but the USA will it infuence in the middle-east, and the usa cannot do more damage than what they did to Afagan or Iraq, cause Iran is different they have mountains which give them more advantage than the USA army, the only damage USA will do is through air. And remember Iran is a united country, they not afagan or iraq where they are not united.

Which influence are you talking about my friend, the United States influence in the Middle East is rising every passing day, and nothing can stop that.. I tell you Iran will be will not survive the aerial bombardment that they will be subjected to and before you know what it is happening, and he Iranian citizens will start revolting against their very government.. The least Iran will do is to hit some soft target through terrorist cells that they are sponsoring.. But God bless them if they fall for the bait Trump is throwing at them
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by PNomsule: 10:21am On Jan 05, 2020
ItooWorWor:

...and if think Usa can defeat Iran read this
https://dailypost.ng/2020/01/03/world-war-iii-us-veteran-pundit-reveals-why-america-cannot-defeat-iran/

This is utter bunkum my friend!
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by ItooWorWor(m): 10:22am On Jan 05, 2020
Frankiss44:

That was what you people said during saddam husseim.. He made even more noise than what Iran is doing now and it didn't take months to smoke him out like a rabbit, How can you say a war ended in a stalemate when at the end of the war, your country is in dust? Splinter terrorist cells will rise and start fighting the government for power.. Almost all the counties bordering Iran are all US allies meaning taking down the country won't even be difficult..
Oga Saddam was a terrorist and Iraq was not a united country and remember he was not only fighting the US, Iran was also involve, this war is totally different Iran is a united country and their terrain gives advantage against the US army, talking about allies if anyone get involve in this war then russian, china, japan and many world power will not keep mute, the world already know why trump is trying to fight this war.
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by londonzona: 10:32am On Jan 05, 2020
I am in no place to take sides, Iran has a nuclear agreement with China, Russia and USA,when Trump resumed his governance he spoke about pulling out from the pact sighting that the agreement is one sided and it's not beneficial to USA. He brought a more a stringent policy which Iran refused being part of it. That caused the USA to pull out from JCPOA agreement annoyed that Iran was being to stubborn and trying to undermine their power,they imposed and reimposed several sanctions which aimed at affecting their financial and oil economy.Many countries boycotted Iranian oil and opted for Saudi Arabians this infuriated Iran, their government bombarded Saudi gulf oil reserve ,if you don't buy from us you won't buy from any other, that attack was not retaliated that further embolden them to other attack on the U. S embassy which culminated to the death of the US perssonels and soldiers. When U. S government confronted them a threat message was dished out by the late general solomeni. So that was wat caused the airstrike that terminated the general.

2 Likes

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Frankiss44(m): 10:33am On Jan 05, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Oga Saddam was a terrorist and Iraq was not a united country and remember he was not only fighting the US, Iran was also involve, this war is totally different Iran is a united country and their terrain gives advantage against the US army, talking about allies if anyone get involve in this war then russian, china, japan and many world power will not keep mute, the world already know why trump is trying to fight this war.

The way you people keep calling China in this mix is surprising.. When last did China support anybody in a war? So even if a war breaks out between the United States and Iran, you really feel Japan will support Iran? Of what economical advantege should Japan support Iran? You guys need to stop reading whatever dogshit you are reading oh.. OK now the most senior military leader of Iran was killed like a fowl, what has Japan or China said about it? Has any of the so called imaginary Iran world power allies come out to criticize it and call it an act of war? That should give you an idea of what is happening.. I repeat is Iran falls for this bait, they will lick their wounds in many years to come.. Future generations will suffer for a war they know nothing about
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by ItooWorWor(m): 10:34am On Jan 05, 2020
Frankiss44:

Which influence are you talking about my friend, the United States influence in the Middle East is rising every passing day, and nothing can stop that.. I tell you Iran will be will not survive the aerial bombardment that they will be subjected to and before you know what it is happening, and he Iranian citizens will start revolting against their very government.. The least Iran will do is to hit some soft target through terrorist cells that they are sponsoring.. But God bless them if they fall for the bait Trump is throwing at them
Revolt my foot, do you think Iran are arabs no they are persians and they will fight till there is no one elses to fight, you think Iran are people who are scared to like Nigerians or you think they hoist the redflag for decoration, trump is the one falling into a trap and he regret it, and if there is going to be a revolt then it the american citizens that will protest a war without end.
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:35am On Jan 05, 2020
ruggedtimi:
what about the americans and other sunni muslims her father has masterminded their killings.

no mind this nonsense people to kill other people no dey hard them.The stupid daughter thinks that other people her father killed no get daughter that are calling for revenge

let the truth be said china plus russia plus iran no dey spend what america spend on it army combine!

america no be nigeria
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by PNomsule: 10:36am On Jan 05, 2020
This my friend is fair reporting ...

londonzona:
I am in no place to take sides, Iran has a nuclear agreement with China, Russia and USA,when Trump resumed his governance he spoke about pulling out from the pact sighting that the agreement is one sided and it's not beneficial to USA. He brought a more a stringent policy which Iran refused being part of it. That caused the USA to pull out from JCPOA agreement annoyed that Iran was being to stubborn and trying to undermine their power,they imposed and reimposed several sanctions which aimed at affecting their financial and oil economy.Many countries boycotted Iranian oil and opted for Saudi Arabians this infuriated Iran, their government bombarded Saudi gulf oil reserve ,if you don't buy from us you won't buy from any other, that attack was not retaliated that further embolden them to other attack on the U. S embassy which culminated to the death of the US perssonels and soldiers. When U. S government confronted them a threat message was dished out by the late general solomeni. So that was wat caused the airstrike that terminated the general.
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Frankiss44(m): 10:36am On Jan 05, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Revolt my foot, do you think Iran are arabs no they are persians and they will fight till there is no one elses to fight, you think Iran are people who are scared to like Nigerians or you think they hoist the redflag for decoration, trump is the one falling into a trap and he regret it, and if there is going to be a revolt then it the american citizens that will protest a war without end.

Let's watch and see.. No need pushing this thing far.. Let's wait for Iran's retaliation..
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by ItooWorWor(m): 10:40am On Jan 05, 2020
Frankiss44:

The way you people keep calling China in this mix is surprising.. When last did China support anybody in a war? So even if a war breaks out between the United States and Iran, you really feel Japan will support Iran? Of what economical advantege should Japan support Iran? You guys need to stop reading whatever dogshit you are reading oh.. OK now the most senior military leader of Iran was killed like a fowl, what has Japan or China said about it? Has any of the so called imaginary Iran world power allies come out to criticize it and call it an act of war? That should give you an idea of what is happening.. I repeat is Iran falls for this bait, they will lick their wounds in many years to come.. Future generations will suffer for a war they know nothing about
Lies, go to the news everybody condems Trump's actions and the last thing Trump will do is underestimate Iran, mark my words.
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by ItooWorWor(m): 10:42am On Jan 05, 2020
Frankiss44:

Let's watch and see.. No need pushing this thing far.. Let's wait for Iran's retaliation..
No problem, let wait and watch.
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Frankiss44(m): 10:45am On Jan 05, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Lies, go to the news everybody condems Trump's actions and the last thing Trump will do is underestimate Iran, mark my words.

Give us links showing the condemnation from Japan and China.. Am waiting
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:51am On Jan 05, 2020
Tetehjewels:

You are wrong and so was trump.

Suliemani was the one who was very instrumental to the destruction of Isis in Iraq. He was no terrorist. He worked closely with USA before and the moment he stood against USA and their creation known as ISIS he became an enemy and had to be eliminated since he knew too much

How true is this??
Do u have any proof and link ??
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Laurene: 10:52am On Jan 05, 2020
leofab:
nothing will happen.. USA has more to loss.. I wish Iran has secret military bases in Mexico and Barbados and Cuba
by the time the US will start decimating Iran, I hope you keypad warriors will come to their aid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine / US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets / Donald Trump Has Been Impeached!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.