Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,197 members, 7,910,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:37 PM

How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely (3363 Views)

My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by bukatyne(f): 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
payperpost:

exactly , she can then get the man thinking with his manhood rather than his brain, its possible , just bang his brain off, Op! do you know how to bang a man's brain off? if you can get him speaking in tongue, then you are almost there

Do you run practical classes? Perhaps OP can subscribe and get her dream man.

You not well one bit grin
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by generationz(f): 2:35am On Jan 05, 2020
healthserve:

Let's do it this way Adam a. Since you love him and money isn't the problem. Shower him with occasional gifts like cooking meals once in a while. Weekend spoiling. Buying him gifts in arrears you see him deficient. Make him feel its free meanwhile you're over billing him and using the extra for all these perks. wink Chai I'm evil

grin I didn't see that coming.
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by generationz(f): 2:45am On Jan 05, 2020
O
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by baby124: 3:08am On Jan 05, 2020
That guy is probably married or in a serious relationship, don’t play yourself. You have his full name, do your investigation first and don’t take him at face value, before wasting your time. Don’t let him add you to his conquest. Men are the kings of touching stories cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by healthserve(m): 3:17am On Jan 05, 2020
generationz:

To epp our sisters leave spinster hood na cheesy
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Lamanii22(f): 10:48am On Jan 05, 2020
sassysure:

Why will you offer to pay for dinner when u went out with a made man?
Subsequent dates, will she continue paying or she will change overnight?
That's an insult to his ego anyway. Unless it's a hungry dude, a man takes a woman out and not the other way round.
And the guy will obviously know u are fake.
Hian!

It's an just an offer.. A man can decide to reject it...
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Nobody: 3:11am On Apr 15, 2020
deybholar:
Shibaraba , which day will you repent cheesy Mukulu muke kee you there cheesy cheesy
hope you're fine. Long you came on this site
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Nobody: 4:00am On Apr 15, 2020
generationz:

This woman, where have you been. I was wondering If Covik One Nine has taken off Nairaland lmaoo cheesy
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by blakhenry: 10:12am On Apr 15, 2020
If he is not a CEO, would u have felt same way. Tell ur self the truth. Is because of his money
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by TrippleEEE: 10:40am On Apr 15, 2020
Intelligentbabe:
Hi guys, sorry for the disturbance. I am pretty popular here, but had to open a new account:

A little about me: I am a lady of 27 years and I own a digital marketing and branding firm. I have not been in a relationship in the last 2 years, not because I don't want to, but because I am being careful not to date the wrong person.

So, I met a man late last year, when I went for a meeting. His company was to award a contract to my firm, so i had to see him in person as I am the owner of the firm, and he is the owner of his. As soon as as he entered the board room, and i set my eyes on him, i liked him (that was the first time such ever happen to me).

As time went on, we started talking, and our relationship moved from professional to friendship. He has told me of his past relationships and how he has been used and cheated on by his past girlfriends. And his belief now is that anyone that gets close to him definitely wants something.

The thing is I like this guy genuinely and I think he fancies me too. He is 80% what I want in a man. But his past relationship has really messed up his mind to thinking that the only thing girls want from him is his money.

My question is this:
How do I let him know that I like him genuinely and not really because of his money.
Are you sure you like him genuinely? Or it's just the euphoria of the friendship and the personality he's showing you that's getting into you . Or maybe it's just your need to cure loneliness as you've been in a relationship for a long time .

All I'm saying is that give it time. Don't force anything. Let what will be flow naturally ...

Let him heal himself first. You can't heal him. I know you feel you can change his heart about love and ladies blablabla but you can't. He needs chaos to restructure his mind again.

Don't allow a nice man use and dump you .
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 15, 2020
Why won't you like him. Gold-digger!
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
Intelligentbabe:
Hi guys, sorry for the disturbance. I am pretty popular here, but had to open a new account:

A little about me: I am a lady of 27 years and I own a digital marketing and branding firm. I have not been in a relationship in the last 2 years, not because I don't want to, but because I am being careful not to date the wrong person.

So, I met a man late last year, when I went for a meeting. His company was to award a contract to my firm, so i had to see him in person as I am the owner of the firm, and he is the owner of his. As soon as as he entered the board room, and i set my eyes on him, i liked him (that was the first time such ever happen to me).

As time went on, we started talking, and our relationship moved from professional to friendship. He has told me of his past relationships and how he has been used and cheated on by his past girlfriends. And his belief now is that anyone that gets close to him definitely wants something.

The thing is I like this guy genuinely and I think he fancies me too. He is 80% what I want in a man. But his past relationship has really messed up his mind to thinking that the only thing girls want from him is his money.

My question is this:
How do I let him know that I like him genuinely and not really because of his money.

Lmaoo it's funny i didn't even read your thread when you first posted it.

There is also a post by a popular Nairalander about how to relate with Men in a Non-Bambiala way. It's pretty simple, have conversations with him & desist from the temptation of asking him for Money every now & then.

- When you go out for dates, dinners, ask him politely if you could split bills. If it's something you can afford.
- On your own, invite him to a dinner date, chose an affordable venue by you & actually pay, Yes pay.
- Don't ask him for money for Uber, Taxify etc. It will make you look cheap.
- Don't speak to him about all your financial problems or how you need to loan that would resurrect your business. It would scare him away.
- Don't tell him, ah dear please, I need 10k urgently grin

Last but not the least, Bible say watch & pray, Please do not mix business with pleasure, collect your Contract money.
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by generationz(f): 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
truthsayer009:

This woman, where have you been. I was wondering If Covik One Nine has taken off Nairaland lmaoo cheesy

I've been around na. grin

Are you in Naija?
Re: How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
generationz:

I've been around na. grin

Are you in Naija?

Currently Yes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Presently In A Dilemma / Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! / The Real Meaning Behind Your Dreams.. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.