Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching (48608 Views)

Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 / Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place / Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching by Ken4Christ: 12:44am On Jan 05, 2020
This is the beginning of the downfall of China. Any nation that fights against the church certainly goes down. Christian nations in protest to this unjust sentence should do the following;
1. All Chinese investment should be immediately closed.
2. Stop importation of goods from China.

Nigeria alone can crumble the economy of China if we stop importing goods from them. After all, they are also attacking Muslims. Let's be the first to teach them a lesson they will never forget. We can survive without their products as their are other nations we can import from. The Church is marching on and the gates of hell will not prevail.
Re: Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching by Advancedman(m): 1:01am On Jan 05, 2020
Viciheaka:

A true church does not register under the government of the world but is registered under kingdom of God .

Any organisation is registered.
Re: Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching by Beyin7: 1:21am On Jan 05, 2020
why is the Chinese government jealous that people are paying attention to a religion some of them dont support.GOD grant those Christians and pastors to overcome the persecution and be victorious at the end.all you haters of Christianity repent and turn to Christianity or stop disturbing Christians.
Re: Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching by Godsonkemz(m): 1:54am On Jan 05, 2020
Evil will never triumph over the righteous. Because they contended with you, Lord may you contend with those that persecute the gospel using China as a point of contact reaching every other nations of the world Christians are being persecuted including Nigeria. Lord this fight is yours. Arrest them just as you arrested Saul on his way to the Damascus.
Re: Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching by Mosco100(m): 3:33am On Jan 05, 2020
I fight those that fight Jesus gospel.
Re: Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching by abdulkayus(m): 4:54am On Jan 05, 2020
I can see slot of hypocrites here, LOL. When Muslims were attacked, imprisoned and even killed. Most of you were happy about it. Most of u were jubilating and even abusing Islam and Muslims.
Now, it has now turned to the other side, u are all now blabbering about religion persecution.
Don't u all know that an injury to one is an injury to all.
I condemned the imprisonment of the pastor and I hope China would stop persecuting people cos of religion. There should be freedom of worship.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching by Cousin9999: 6:12am On Jan 05, 2020
The dummy knew the rules. He couldn't resist the easy money.
Re: Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching by Cousin9999: 6:12am On Jan 05, 2020
abdulkayus:
I can see slot of hypocrites here, LOL. When Muslims were attacked, imprisoned and even killed. Most of you were happy about it. Most of u were jubilating and even abusing Islam and Muslims.
Now, it has now turned to the other side, u are all now blabbering about religion persecution.
Don't u all know that an injury to one is an injury to all.
I condemned the imprisonment of the pastor and I hope China would stop persecuting people cos of religion. There should be freedom of worship.

Muslims are certified degenerates. Let's be honest here.
Re: Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching by shadeyinka(m): 6:59am On Jan 05, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

yep what a horrible step China wants to take, something that's never happened before. good thing the Bible as you have it today has not been written, rewritten , revised, rewritten , translated , retranslated, reretranslated, translated again , had some words removed, had some words added, revised again, then a council decided the parts that are worthy and those that aren't, then revised again , retranslated, reretranslated, handed over to your ancestors,translated again, retranslated again and finally passed on to you.....
I can understand why you are happy about this from your "brethren". For you, I see you are entrapped in a war you are not even conscious of as a pawn-drone: I hate to see your eventual fatal calling.

Think!

1 Like

Re: Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching by Ismadotcom(m): 7:00am On Jan 05, 2020
Kinterez:

Chinese with their non tolerance for religion.. It's really unfair.. God give the pastor the courage and strength to persevere this trying time

What has your nation's tolerance for religions benefitted the masses. The law of the land should be respected otherwise leaves the land and create yours. Respecting societal rules is widely written both by the Quran and the Bible.
Re: Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching by succri(m): 7:10am On Jan 05, 2020
Ozil spoke about the muslims and the chinese almost had his head , for some reasons the Christians were quiet ...
Re: Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching by hopefulLandlord: 7:12am On Jan 05, 2020
shadeyinka:

I can understand why you are happy about this from your "brethren".
actually I'm apathetic to it but I don't see how rewriting something that's been rewritten to a point of being unrecognisable is such a bad thing.
Re: Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 05, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

You are a fake christain if not....
you would have found out that christainity represents light while Islam is a religion of darkness, light and darkness have nothing together.

I prefer a native doctor or occultist to a Muslim or Jew...
Muslims are pagans just like Jews.
Now go and rededicate your life to christ and know your stand.
Stop ranting like a kid.People are free to worship whatever they want.If you are a christian,good.Allow others practice in peace.If you had taken time to read and grasp what was written,you wouldn’t be writing this crap.
Re: Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 05, 2020
Advancedman:

Any organisation is registered.
yes the church is registered in heaven not on Earth by worldly government
Re: Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching by shadeyinka(m): 7:50am On Jan 05, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
actually I'm apathetic to it but I don't see how rewriting something that's been rewritten to a point of being unrecognisable is such a bad thing.
Being an apathetic pawn-drone in this conflict doesn't change anything.
It's your lame opinion.

BTW, You could do your own perfect translation if you care. There are thousands of manuscripts from which you can bring out the original meaning rather than whining like a piglet deprived of maize hubs.

In summary: Show us the differences or keep your mouth forever shut.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching by ashantitope: 8:09am On Jan 05, 2020
Kinterez:

Chinese with their non tolerance for religion.. It's really unfair.. God give the pastor the courage and strength to persevere this trying time

He was not prosecute because of his religion oooo he was sentence because he could not register his business and it's a crime there not like Nigeria here that we can do anything and secondly he's also attacking government if it was Muslim countries now something else we will hearing
Re: Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:46am On Jan 05, 2020
All these Islamic terrorist in Nigeria will be happy about this.
Re: Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching by orisa37: 10:55am On Jan 05, 2020
VERY INTRIGUING. MAY GOD HEAR HIS PRAYERS IJN AMEN.
Re: Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching by oaroloye(m): 11:54am On Jan 05, 2020
MISHIGAS!

Kinterez:

THIS IS WHY YOU FOOLS MISS HEAVEN!

WANG YI is both a SINNER and a CRIMINAL.

Chinese Martyrs cannot be commended for throwing their lives away in defiance of Lord Yeshua's explicit Commandments:

. LUKE 10:1-16.

AFTER these things
the Lord appointed
other seventy also,
and sent them
two and two before his face
into every city and place,
whither he himself
would come.
2. Therefore Said he
unto them,

"The Harvest truly is great,
but the labourers are few:
pray ye therefore
The Lord of the Harvest,
that He would
send forth labourers
into His Harvest.
3. "Go your ways:
behold,
I send you forth
as lambs among wolves.
4. "Carry neither purse,
nor scrip, nor shoes:
and salute no man
by the way.
5. "And into whatsoever
house ye enter,
first say,

'PEACE BE TO THIS HOUSE.'

6. "And if the Son of Peace
be there,
your Peace shall rest
upon it:
if not,
it shall turn to you again.
7. "And in
the same house remain,
eating and drinking
such things as they give:

'FOR THE LABOURER
IS WORTHY OF HIS HIRE.'

Go not from house-to-house.
8. "And into
whatsoever city ye enter,
and they receive you,
eat such things
as are set before you:
9. "And Heal the Sick
that are therein,
and say unto them,

'THE KINGDOM OF GOD
IS COME NIGH UNTO YOU.'

10. "But into whatsoever city
ye enter,
and they receive you not,
go your ways out
into the streets of the same,
and say,

11.'EVEN THE DUST
OF YOUR CITY,
WHICH CLEAVETH ON US,
WE DO WIPE OFF
AGAINST YOU:
NOTWITHSTANDING
BE YE SURE OF THIS,
THAT THE KINGDOM OF GOD
IS COME NIGH UNTO YOU.'

12. "But I Say unto you,

'THAT IT SHALL BE
MORE TOLERABLE
IN THAT DAY
FOR SODOM,
THAN FOR THAT CITY.'

13. "Woe unto thee, Chorazin!
Woe unto thee, Bethsaida!
For if the Mighty Works
had been done
in Tyre and Sidon,
which have been done in you,
they had a great while ago
repented,
sitting in sackcloth and ashes.
14. "But it shall be
more tolerable
for Tyre and Sidon
at The Judgment,
than for you.
15. "And thou,
Capernaum,
which art exalted to Heaven,
shalt be thrust down to Hell.
16. "He that heareth you
heareth me;
and he that despiseth you despiseth me;
and he that despiseth me
despiseth Him that sent me."

THE LORD COMMANDED HIS DISCIPLES TO DEPART PLACES THAT DO NOT WANT THE GOSPEL.

No Çhristian has any Right to STAY in regions that reject The Gospel.

Colonial/Imperalistic Organized Christianity uses its members as Invasion Scouts to spread its Denominational Empires.

That is as cold-bloodedly cynical as it gets!

All Christians in CHINA, SAUDI ARABIA, and other places where they are not wanted, should SIMPLY GET UP, AND LEAVE.

Like they did in The Bible.

Not stay, and CAUSE the CREATION of Organizations to FIGHT and KILL Christians!
Re: Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching by mechanics(m): 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
The government is already fighting a failed battle, they can't fight God, God will surely fight for His own.
Re: Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching by Galapagous(m): 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
tete7000:
China will eventually crash... No country that tried to muzzle Christ that didn't eventually pay for it
you can say that to the oil rich con3
Re: Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching by gtown: 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
donprinyo:

Just mention his name, ur life will have meaning.
Mention him to have meaning life, 'him' who could not save himself ? Human does not give another human life meaning.
Re: Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching by oblaak(m): 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Go and register your church.
But why would you have to quote the whole story again instead of just commenting after reading the original post?
Re: Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching by JimCrane30(m): 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
May the lord help us Christians over here to stand for the truth in the face of persecution like the Chinese Christians. Honestly, you may not know what it means to be a Christian if you haven't heard from these people. When you read their stories you will know that people are playing with Christianity in Nigeria.

May the lord grant this pastor victory over the trials of his faith

1 Like

Re: Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching by Kingrefreshed: 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
oblaak:

But why would you have to quote the whole story again instead of just commenting after reading the original post?

And how was that supposed to make you feel better?
Re: Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching by ifyjanie: 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2020
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we Christians are hypocrites. When the Chinese government banned Islam and were persecuting our Muslim brothers, we Christians were happy thinking it's all about Islam. Now the chicken has come home to roost. I hope they sentence more pastors worldwide to reduce the influence of the fake Jewish religion sad
You are not a Christian talk more being born-again, stop deluding yourself. God can fight His battle
Re: Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching by Emivra(m): 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Go and register your church.
so you had to quote everything abi?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching by difference5050: 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
dominique:
Ehyah, he should have registered his church to avoid government wahala. The rules were pretty clear
So you cannot go to church with your children less than 18yrs abi
Re: Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching by dochenaj: 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
dominique:
Ehyah, he should have registered his church to avoid government wahala. The rules were pretty clear
Getting a church registered is not as easy as you think. Not to talk about the restrictions that come with it.
Re: Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching by dochenaj: 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
ifyjanie:
You are not a Christian talk more being born-again, stop deluding yourself. God can fight His battle
By quoting him, you only gave him the relevance that he seeks.

Now you've only emboldened him to spew more trash.
Re: Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching by FlordFlorez(m): 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
Na this chicos some head-slammers want USA to burn so that they would become world power? God forbid! China's time dey come. Dem go hear word.
Re: Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching by Ayobami7(m): 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) / Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls / Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.