Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,990 members, 7,883,419 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:27 AM

Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death (78835 Views)

Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics / 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 / 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by AmDayo: 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
Guestlander:

The current crisis was manufactured by Trump to divert attention from his coming impeachment trial. He doesn't care about anybody. This killing will put a lot of Americans in danger.

And you think he can be impeached by his favoured Senate.....however it doesn't stop them from seating for his impeachment.

let see who ball out
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by bptc10: 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
who is ready to go to www3 because of Iran?, you think whites are fools?, man don't deceive yourself
PMBfirstson:
The international bodys really needs to come together now, if they truely stand for peace, to find a possible measure to settle this iran and usa dispute...because i foresee WW3...
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by ensamy(m): 9:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
I can see a Mosquito on the trunk of a mighty iroko tree after and early morning rain claiming that he can push down this iroko tree. shocked shocked shocked shocked Terrorist Iran and 35 target , hahahaha as I laugh in Swahili

4 Likes

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Revolva(m): 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
USA will sink Iran and Iraq if they try any shit

1 Like

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by gaskiyamagana: 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
imam07:
I just laugh. Give evidence iran has nukes.
Since American known, yours is insignificant.
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by H2ho(m): 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please someone should help me beg Iran not to tamper with any of the strip clubs in Las Vegas.

But Donald Trump should stop this fvckery.
If he wants to fight terror, he should channel his energy on Boko Haram. Why jeopardize the peace of the world by attacking Iran; a nuke nation that shows and knows no mercy.

I am not in support of the murder of a dedicated General.
The truth be told, he violated the sovereignty of Iran and he is solely responsible for whatever repercussions it brings.

America does not need Trump as President.
They should speedily impeach him and vote in Okezie Ikpeazu since they love stupidity.

Best Addy from NwaAmaikpe himself

2 Likes

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by loswhite(m): 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
PMBfirstson:
The international bodys really needs to come together now, if they truely stand for peace, to find a possible measure to settle this iran and usa dispute...because i foresee WW3...
lol.
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Gertyman: 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Dude forget what you read on Google (an American and pro government company ) and CNN , Fox etc. The US is powerful no doubt but not as powerful as they've made everyone to think. There are countries like Russia who don't make noise and chest beat that will burn them to cinders. Forget all the propaganda you've been made to believe. Ordinary North Korea U. S wan shit for body.

Guy, I will love to school you when it comes to military hardware. when it comes to making noise about weapon hardware, there are times you have to let your enemies knows what your capabilities is, and there are times you just hide it from people. Fine Russia has military might. and thats why the world is bipolar and even tri polar. but when it comes to conventional war, no one can match US. US has 19 Aircract carrier, 11 are deployed and they can project power beyond US coast. The leverage Russia do have is Nuclear Weapon, infact they possess more nuclear warhead more than US. They know how US can be very crazy. Do you know about tested Aegis Destroyers, THAAD, Ground Based Interceptors. Aegis destroyers have been tested and can shoot down balistic missile if it is not in overwhelming capacity. Russia s400 and s500 have not been tested, and moreover F35 and F22 raptor can use Electronic walfare to decoy them. I can school you more. Infact browse Area 51 and know more about what US can do.

1 Like

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2020
IJEYdiamond:
Though no one is happy with this development...

My question is this... the America soldiers and contractor this general killed are they not humans to be valued... is it because Americans value human life.... its as if the world is scared because this set of beings dont value human life and they are barbaric in nature...

Who is responsible for the attack on US embassy in Baghdad.. and other previous attacks.....

This dude according to US has been killing their citizens and allies.....

Vengeance is what they know... nothing more.
Even d one is our mist.... that couldn't forgive someone the put him in prison... 30yrs after he made sure he got his bound of flesh...

Vampires in human form and the extreme belief of the religion of piss... is really the problem of this world
you are fantastically stupid

1 Like

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
imam07:
aburo pele
werey jacko
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by AmDayo: 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please someone should help me beg Iran not to tamper with any of the strip clubs in Las Vegas.

If he wants to fight terror, he should channel his energy on Boko Haram. Why jeopardize the peace of the world by attacking Iran; a nuke nation that shows and knows no mercy.

The truth be told, he violated the sovereignty of Iran and he is solely responsible for whatever repercussions it brings.

They should speedily impeach him and vote in Okezie Ikpeazu since they love stupidity.

And did you know anything about this solumani man of thing.... He had kill many Americans for years now.

pls try and ruminate a lot of shit has gradually be massaging the Americans secretly.

you can andastand my jargons if you are not fanatic

1 Like

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by AmDayo: 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And did you know anything about this solumani man of thing.... He had kill many Americans for years now.

pls try and ruminate a lot of shit has gradually be massaging the Americans secretly.

you can andastand my jargons if you are not fanatic and naive.
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by loswhite(m): 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

so Iran is a nuke nation? So America should be afraid of Iran right? The way u ppl hype this Iran what would you ppl now say of China or Russia?

2 Likes

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by marvin906(m): 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
Laurene:
paskistan and Saudi Arabia days hi!

did you just mention Saudi Arabia..
your funny..
the only thing dangerous about Pakistan is their nukes aside from that both combined are weak against iran
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by lineviews: 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
Boda Nuru is now recruiting for the American Army, if you are interested hit me up here.

FYI, no visa!

Your American dream is here but be certain you will head str8 to War front....Abi 9ja no hard pass " potential war"[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Akuruoulo(m): 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Don't talk a out Europe in modern warfare. They themselves know. Russia reminds them it won't cost them anything to turn the continent to dust and they respect the utterance.

Europe is toy. That's the first test ground of Russia in a war. Just like Japan and South Korea will be North Korea's test ground.

GERMAN IS ALWAYS , AND EVER READY AND CAPABLE .
U UNDER ESTIMATED GERMAN AND FRANCE ?

AM NOT TALKING ABOUT ITALY, SPAIN AND CO .

MORDERN DAYS WARFARE INDEED
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Subzero047: 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
Dedetwo:

The bolded is a total display of stark ignorance.

You think Pakistan can stand US in a war grin
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by imam07: 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
zangaozanga:
werey jacko
no wonder your moniker sound like omo ale.
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Subzero047: 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ryocaj:

U still don't get it.. Iran isn't alone.. they got Russia n China's backing.. they run joint military patrol with Russia n China.. they know they can't take on US alone..

Putin is best friends with Trump dey dere cheesy

China is still suffering from US sanctions so they dare not start a war

1 Like

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
Akuruoulo:

GERMAN IS ALWAYS , AND EVER READY AND CAPABLE .
U UNDER ESTIMATED GERMAN AND FRANCE ?

AM NOT TALKING ABOUT ITALY, SPAIN AND CO .

MORDERN DAYS WARFARE INDEED

Russia does not mention a country in Europe. It mentions the Continent.

1 Like

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Akuruoulo(m): 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
zangaozanga:
have America ever win any war
Go ask dat to Japan and co

1 Like

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Izigha(m): 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
imam07:
I just laugh. Give evidence iran has nukes.
They dnot. no body will assassinate a general of a country that have nuclear weapons.
see the respect North Korea and Pakistan are getting from the US. Osama bin laden was living large in Pakistan before he was kill, did the US stress Pakistan for harboring a terrorist? Infact they are still getting their military aid from the petagon every year. Imagine if Bin Laden was chilling in Iran or Sudan the noise the US could have made

1 Like

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Guestlander: 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
kiddkash:

do you think what you are saying wasn't considered?
an American president can't go to war without informing some members of US congress.
of both leading and opposition party.
which the congress said they were informed. and they saw it was the best strategy even
though they know there would be repercussion but it was the best because they would never get
another opportunity to take out the chief strategist and mastermind of the operation

He did not inform Congress.
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by ManAmongMen: 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I choose the dead general over that conhead you mentioned here..
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by One4me: 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
ensamy:
I can see a Mosquito on the trunk of a mighty iroko tree after and early morning rain claiming that he can push down this iroko tree. shocked shocked shocked shocked Terrorist Iran and 35 target , hahahaha as I laugh in Swahili

As small as an ANT is, it has been known to make a GIANT remove his trousers in open glare!

The most dangerous enemy is that which has NOTHING to lose.
undecided undecided
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Ryocaj(m): 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ewedegubbler:

So china will mortgage its 1.6 billion citizens for Irans sake? Abeg buzz off
These goes beyond Iran.. Learn 2 read abt history.. During Korean war.. N.Korea massacred S.Korea.. US invaded N.Korea n almost razed it to ashes.. China invaded N.Korea n Pursued US army..Russia arrived n joined forces with China.. US had 2 report 2 UN.. n it was settled..US took over S.Korea n Russia n China took N.Korea.. Don't just blabb..
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by KingAzubuike(f): 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
Gertyman:

Girl, I will love to school you when it comes to military hardware. when it comes to making noise about weapon hardware, there are times you have to let your enemies knows what your capabilities is, and there are times you just hide it from people. Fine Russia has military might. and thats why the world is bipolar and even tri polar. but when it comes to conventional war, no one can match US. US has 19 Aircract carrier, 11 are deployed and they can project power beyond US coast. The leverage Russia do have is Nuclear Weapon, infact they possess more nuclear warhead more than US. They know how US can be very crazy. Do you know about tested Aegis Destroyers, THAAD, Ground Based Interceptors. Aegis destroyers have been tested and can shoot down balistic missile if it is not in overwhelming capacity. Russia s400 and s500 have not been tested, and moreover F35 and F22 can EM walfare can handle them. I can school you more. Infact browse Area 51 and know more about what US can do.
Lol... This one knows nothing. Get your facts outside google and cnn. So you digested all the conspiracy theories about area 51 lol. People like you needs serious education. You've been brainwashed with propaganda and the media.
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Akuruoulo(m): 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Russia does not mention a country in Europe. It mentions the Continent.

ONLY GERMAN HAS EVER FOUGHT AGAINST THE WORLD. RUSSIA IS SUPER NOT TO THE EXTENT U ARE PUTTING THEM

1 Like

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by mauriceju2(m): 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2020
It's a trap but will mumu Muslim know it?
Iran is no match to America
The West have been looking for a way to attack them for years
If Iran attack , it will be call and seen as terrorist attack and the whole west including NATO will come against them and bring down that Muslim terrorist government
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Guestlander: 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

You right I think Iran should not go into war with US now because Trump want to use war as opportunity to stay in power you know US election is around the corner if war start now there won't be election in US and that will make Trump stay in power for long time, what Iran should do is they should wait till after election if Trump win again fine war can start, but if he lose they should make sure they catch him alive and kill him

Who told you there wouldn't be an election in the US if war broke out?
Reading some of the responses to my comment gives me the impression that some people are driven not by facts but emotions.

1 Like

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by lanrex101: 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
Akuruoulo:

NORTH KOREA WEY SOLELY ADJUST TO HIS COMMAND .

WHY THAT KIM NO THROW THAT MISSILE AGAIN ?
This is because Kim has achieved his aim by securing long range missiles (ICBM) that can hit the US from North Korea. So Trump dare not wage a war.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Irish Twitter Jubilate Over The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II / Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast / Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.