Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,041 members, 7,946,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:43 PM

Learn How To Place Your Order From 1688 Without Going Through Procurement. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Place Your Order From 1688 Without Going Through Procurement. (463 Views)

How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank / FYNESTDEALS: AMAZON ITEM Orders Made Easy: Place your order / We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Place Your Order From 1688 Without Going Through Procurement. by nkechidfirst(f): 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
It is not new that when buying goods from 1688.com you have to go through an agent(procurement agent) which sometimes eat deep into our profit when we have to pay the agents a percentage of your total cost, some even charge you per-link.

In my E-book, I have made it easy for you with step by step clear screenshot on how to buy without going through an agent and successfully get to fund your account and pay the Chinese suppliers

How to follow up your order till it get to your shipping company is not exclude in this ebook.

With just #1000 this ebook is yours,(money for shawarma grin)

Bonus
You get a Facebook and Instagram advert ebook free
Interested?
WhatsApp VIP to 08136156871

(1) (Reply)

6005 Aluminum Plate Price For Trains / Recharge Card Bought From The Wholesalers In Your Areas / Buy 5 Bar Aluminum Tread Plate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.