Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,795 members, 7,893,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 01:12 AM

Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours (78227 Views)

Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) / Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs / Firefighters Battle Extreme Wildfires In France( Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours by hahn(m): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2020
post=85514634:

INSIDE life orisirisi nkan loun sele!

On a second thought, Thumbs up to her.
She's doing this for a good cause atleast.

It's only unfortunate that the broke ass guys that call themselves vaseline crew and olosho customers on Nairaland will never contribute to this cause, to them 3,500 Naira is too much to donate for some fire victims!

Broke Ass 'Lean finish' guys!

How much did you donate?
Re: Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:55am On Jan 05, 2020
CallMeDrino:
shocked

P*ssy rule the world.. Like it or not

Lmao... Chief Judge
and we Bleep the rule with our dickk
Re: Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours by Maverickking1(m): 11:55am On Jan 05, 2020
Lovelife433:
hell fire is ur home, Eleribu omo ale.

Oga go sleep. she's doing something the Australian govt hasn't done. with the post she has managed to raise over $100k and you're here saying rubbish.
Re: Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours by Kingrexyl(m): 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
wisdomkid:

White girls rocks?
What of Black guys? Do they sink? grin

Before praising others and bringing down your own, remember to be a greater one. Most Nigerian girls are 100% better than you Chief, no pun intended and I hope non-will be received.
What's this one saying? next time you quote me, type with your brain intact, thank you.
Re: Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours by Bacteriologist(m): 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
sinceraconcept:
Her own little way or trying to buy her way to heaven with her body. If she really wants to help in her little way,she should go and work at a coffee shop or something and donate the proceeds. If this way is glorified,every girl would turn to LovePeddler and enjoy different dicks to pls God with the money made from that

Why are you deluded Christians making this about yourselves and your sick god, Yahweh? Do you think the developed world gives a shït about your fucking morals? Or your füčking god?

The god that couldn't help those people get out of danger in the first place. will now be able to judge because saving people violates his f****** morals? I'm sure this awesome lady did this absolutely lovely act without having your stupid god in mind either.

So you sick fücks should sit the Füčk down and be humble. This girl has done more in 24 hours than you christian morons and your nonexistent god has done since the fire started.

So again, shut the füčk up and sit the Füčk down. Leave your god out of this.
Re: Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours by CEO07(m): 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2020
Kingrexyl:
This is why white girls rock
Yes that's why I can't stop Loving White Girls#Team All White

1 Like

Re: Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours by Bloooody(m): 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
Lovelife433:
Brainwashed animal
Re: Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours by Ryocaj(m): 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
Most men are mad.. wetin her pussy wan do me
. c her surgically enhanced body sef.. Most times sef I lose interest after I av sex with a girl.. m always like is that all?
Re: Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours by Ayomidesimeon(m): 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
Hello Good morning World I Now Buy Gift cards like iTunes,Amazon,Google Play store,Steam wallet card,EBay and others in case you have it for sell don't Hesitate to Message me or call am always available to Trade I buy Cash app and paypal Too Check Signature For Contact and if you need Card Hit me Up If I have the card available we are good to Go and will start accepting Bitcoin from next week
Re: Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours by PrinceMajestic: 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
czarina:
She is a sex worker. Read the news, she doesn't care.
i saw ur sig that u re a massage therapist so plz I need penis massage

Do offer that service too? If yes call me on:08137766210
Re: Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours by sylve11: 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
czarina:
She is a sex worker. Read the news, she doesn't care.

tell am again. cool

Re: Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours by backtalkG(m): 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
show me the nudes or ion believe it
Re: Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
Lovelife433:

If the hell even exist be that...
They came here and give you religion and steal your idol, yet everything that is written in bible/quran they operate the opposite of it..
Mecca and other muslem religious is not known for it sharia law yet they are 99% muslem, yet here in nigeria a town that has of 70% muslem have strick sharia law than saudi.
The preach against sodom & gomorha yet its their way of life over there yet our christian beleive in hell more than them...
Am just saying.
Re: Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours by Carlyboi(m): 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
sinceraconcept:
Her own little way or trying to buy her way to heaven with her body. If she really wants to help in her little way,she should go and work at a coffee shop or something and donate the proceeds. If this way is glorified,every girl would turn to LovePeddler and enjoy different dicks to pls God with the money made from that
well to each his own I don’t overly judge ppl tho neither am i glorifying her acts really but she’s not anyone honestly and if a girl decides to go nude cos of what she did it’s the person’s business....it’s not like people started going nude today so it was already a norm....sex sells in this world and from time immemorial.....
Re: Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours by EdiskyHarry: 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
very nice job, I know she is using that word "Nude" to get people's attention. I love her creativity
Re: Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
Lovelife433:
Hope you know heaven and hell are just state of mind?
Re: Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
Bacteriologist:

Why are you deluded Christians making this about yourselves and your sick god, Yahweh? Do you think the developed world gives a shït about your fucking morals? Or your füčking god?

The god that couldn't help those people get out of danger in the first place. will now be able to judge because saving people violates his f****** morals? I'm sure this awesome lady did this absolutely lovely act without having your stupid god in mind either.

So you sick fücks should sit the Füčk down and be humble. This girl has done more in 24 hours than you christian morons and your nonexistent god has done since the fire started.

So again, shut the füčk up and sit the Füčk down. Leave your god out of this.

Funny enough those to benefit from the donation will mostly be christian.. They are hypocrite.
Re: Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
Lovelife433:
Chief judge of heaven.
Re: Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2020
Maverickking1:

Oga go sleep. she's doing something the Australian govt hasn't done. with the post she has managed to raise over $100k and you're here saying rubbish.

And christian like the idiot will benefit from the donations..
I have seen a lots of ppl including sports personel and entertainers pledge their supports yet their pastors are enjoying their private jet bought by brainwashing them.
Re: Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours by Kingrexyl(m): 1:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
CEO07:
Yes that's why I can't stop Loving White Girls#Team All White
Chop knuckle jare, you sabi.

1 Like

Re: Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours by platido(m): 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
With this aft alone, even if she was to be judge @ the end of the day...I'm truly convince she will be mercy upon...call her all sort of names, crusify, justify her...are you better than her...she used what she has to raise more for the needed... Kayla go your sin have been forgiven my sister!
Re: Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours by LINTUNE(m): 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
tstx:

Mumu... She's trying to make a change in her home country and you are here spewing trash your colonial masters told you about instead of just looking the other way.. Since them born you have you ever donated money to any cause? Have you ever visited an IDP camp? When was the last time you gave money to a beggar?

Mr 'HEAVEN MAN'
no mind the mumu

1 Like

Re: Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours by obstead200(m): 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
FryMosquito:
If she send those pics, in a while her picture will scatter for internet
Wetin concern her? U no hear say Na olosho work she dey do?
Re: Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours by Cantonese: 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
Lovelife433:

With your head like center table.
Re: Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours by pennywys(m): 1:45pm On Jan 05, 2020
Lovelife433:
go and die with ur imagination
Re: Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours by Monday60655(m): 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
He is using the medium of fire incident to do her ungodly and sinful business.
They are many Godly ways to raise fund for the victims
Re: Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
at least she used her nudeness for something positive grin grin grin
Re: Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours by Kenny9857(m): 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
please where is your own home chief judge ?
You must be the most greatest fool I've ever seen on nairaland I swear...... I want to ask you a question , please the fund she is raising , is it for her own use ?? why are you so dumb and mean with no human feelings ?? she knows that's the only way the world are going to help.... at least she is able to raise something to help , please who are you to judge her ??
Iwo gangan leleribu to n fi owo osi juwe ile babae...oloshi
Lovelife433:
Re: Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours by samydo(m): 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2020
No matter how you see it this is not right before the Maker of man
Re: Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours by Roon9(m): 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
post=85514634:

INSIDE life orisirisi nkan loun sele!

On a second thought, Thumbs up to her.
She's doing this for a good cause atleast.

It's only unfortunate that the broke ass guys that call themselves vaseline crew and olosho customers on Nairaland will never contribute to this cause, to them 3,500 Naira is too much to donate for some fire victims!

Broke Ass 'Lean finish' guys!

Even a suckling toddler wields a superior thought process than your sorry self. Pukes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) / Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) / Aiden Aslin Captured By Russians In Mariupol Paraded In Handcuffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.