Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,303 members, 7,950,558 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

Please Help With Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help With Advice (302 Views)

Pls Help Me With Advice To Chose Btw Dis Two Girls / In Pains. Help Me With Advice On This. / Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With Advice by Gowtech: 7:53am On Jan 05, 2020
Please I won’t want to waste your time,
I recently meet this lady and she’s a virgin, we want to have sex but it’s a little painful for her, please what can I do to ease the pain, any recommendations on drugs?
Re: Please Help With Advice by Cutehector(m): 8:18am On Jan 05, 2020
cry bros but what you are doing is not good.
Re: Please Help With Advice by Azeh(m): 8:20am On Jan 05, 2020
Gowtech:
I recently meet this lady and she’s a virgin, we want to have sex but it’s a little painful for her, please what can I do to ease the pain, any recommendations on drugs?
bros wah u planning on doing is it the right thing
Re: Please Help With Advice by Lonestar124: 8:24am On Jan 05, 2020
Bring a razor and chew it with your teeth it will leave painful mark in your mouth but it will still be heal..

It is always painful on the first time but she will still be healed just do pampering as a man....
Re: Please Help With Advice by Timekeeper: 8:24am On Jan 05, 2020
Gowtech:

Pour sniper on her pussy and rub ur dick with aboniki balm.... Smooth entry like Jesus had in Jerusalem..

Let me know how far
Re: Please Help With Advice by daddytime(m): 8:34am On Jan 05, 2020
Your saliva get pepper?
Re: Please Help With Advice by AfroKnight: 9:06am On Jan 05, 2020
Early this Sunday morning? You are thinking of taking away somebody’s virginity.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Contribution / Ways To Increase Productivity In The Workplace / Ur Wife Cant Ask U To Babysit Ur Kids,U Also Cant Ask Ur Wife 2 Babysit Her Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.