Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,047 members, 7,886,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

BBN Former Housemate Tacha Finally Opens Up About Her Break-up With Teebillz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBN Former Housemate Tacha Finally Opens Up About Her Break-up With Teebillz (362 Views)

TACHA Finally Shows Her Boyfriend On Her 24th Birthday Kiss Him (video) / Tacha Finally Removes Davido Tattoo From Her Body. PHOTOS / BBNaija Former Housemate, Kemen Shares BBN's Rules On Violence In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBN Former Housemate Tacha Finally Opens Up About Her Break-up With Teebillz by Linx1234: 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
Controversial disqualified big brother naija former housemate, Tacha has finally broken her silence to what led to her break-up with Teebillz

Background

I recall making books for my imaginary school and gathering kids together to teach them. As a child, I wanted to become a teacher, so I could impart knowledge to people.

Education

For my elementary and secondary education, I attended Alpha Comprehensive Training College in Obio Akpor, Rivers State. I then proceeded to study English at the Ignatuis Ajuru University of Education, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

BB

I was inspired to take part in Big Brother Naija (2019 edition) because of the platform (it offers). I have always wanted to be on the show; seeing how huge a platform it is and how people go in there with nothing and leave with opportunities. I wanted to make my brand global, so I decided to try it out.

Parents’ reaction

My parents fully supported and respected my decision.

Experience

I went through a lot; it was quite stressful and demanding– the crowd and anxiety before finally being selected.

I barely had favourites while in the house but I liked Sir Dee, Khafi, Isilomo and Omashola in the house and after the competition, I’ve got to meet and like a lot more ex-housemates.

Lessons

Some of the most important lessons I learnt while in the house were patience and tolerance. I learnt to coexist with a large number of people. Prior to the show, I had never lived, eaten or slept in a place with many other people. I never could tolerate sharing my privacy.

Attitude

I was not arrogant while in the house. I was just being myself but Nigerians are not people to be joked with. They turned my innocent bluntness to being saucy. I am just a naturally blunt person.

Disqualification

I don’t hold anyone responsible for my disqualification from the show; not Mercy or anyone else. I feel I was meant to be disqualified. That disqualification was fate and nobody’s fault.

Big Brother gave me a platform to showcase myself. I stayed in his house and ate his food. His house has rules and he’s never wrong. He did what he had to do.

I also don’t feel like Seyi betrayed me while we were in the house.

If I were to go for the competition again, I would, honestly, smile more, be more lively while minding my business and avoid fight traps.

I am doing well for myself and brand now. I am very visible and my family, the ‘titans’ make being visible easy for me.

Mercy

We are good and existing– that’s all there is to it.

Gratitude

I am a grateful person. I showed gratitude to everyone who supported me while in the house when I got out. I don’t know why the story about me being ungrateful made so much ‘buzz’. Maybe some people expected more; I don’t know.

However, I have learnt to compromise, keep my emotions in check and react less to critics.

Vlogging

The highlight of my vlogging career was the first time I had 100,000 views on YouTube and also when I got my YouTube page verified by Google for paid advertisements to be featured.

Sacrifice

Some of the biggest sacrifices I have made for my career include depriving myself of sleep and relinquishing my family time and privacy.

Advice

I would tell anyone aiming to go for BBN to be original. They should not change anything about themselves or act for the camera.

Qualities

I am hard working and I strive to succeed in whatever I set my mind to do.

Teebillz.............................

Continue here...............https://janefblog.com/11577-2bbn-former-housemate-tacha-finally-opens-up-about-her-break-up-with-teebillz/

Re: BBN Former Housemate Tacha Finally Opens Up About Her Break-up With Teebillz by popsy2(m): 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Golden Boy Entertainment Boss Cries Out That Davido Helped Peruzzi Breach His Co / Popular Pastor Obinim Prays Out Travel Passport From Church Members Body / Bishop David Oyedepo Blasts Failed Bomber, Miyetti Allah & Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.