Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

A Photo Of 50 Cent & Eminem Kissing Goes Viral - Released By French Montana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Photo Of 50 Cent & Eminem Kissing Goes Viral - Released By French Montana (8908 Views)

Zlatan Ibile And Rahman Jago Released By EFCC, Naira Marley Left Behind / Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband / BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Photo Of 50 Cent & Eminem Kissing Goes Viral - Released By French Montana by musedTabloid: 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
French Montana released a photo of 50 Cent and Eminem kissing, and it quickly went viral.

It’s unclear if it was photoshopped or a real photo, but Fifty has yet to react to it. French Montana and 50 Cent are going at it online after Fifty called out French for buying a ten-year-old luxury car. The two have been going at it for days starting from before New Years Day, and it seems there is no ending to the back and forth. Call it the Bugatti war or whatever you like, this social media beef is way out of most of us tax bracket, and is nowhere near over.

“BACK TO BACK AGAINNNNN WHOS THAT 59 COULDNT EVEN GET A BUGGATTI AFTER THAT DINOSAUR look at my dawg Kay slay face lol,” Montana wrote on the post of 50 Cent leaning over to kiss Eminem.

After seeing that French Montana gifted himself a 2008 Bugatti Veyron, 50 Cent wrote on Instagram, “You shoulda just got the Uber app on ya phone it’s 2020 Chiron Man hahaha Put that bullsh*t back on that truck.” Little did everybody know, French Montana was here for it. The rapper responded with a lengthy post returning the trolling favor to the “Power” producer.

The trolling continued with more relentless trash talk going back and forth from the two stars. Fifty posted a photoshopped image of French Montana working on a car. French also posted a photo of 50 Cent as Tekashi 6ix9ine with a tattoo that said “59” instead. He also accused Fifty of paying for 6ix9ine’s life story. 50 Cent already has a reputation for trolling, but it looks like French was the beast that he never poked yet. Let’s see how far these rappers will take this banter.

https://mused.xyz/entertainment/showbiz/french-montana-release-photo-of-50-cent-eminem-kissing-went-viral/

Re: A Photo Of 50 Cent & Eminem Kissing Goes Viral - Released By French Montana by maynation(f): 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
Lol.
I stand with French on this, I stopped liking 50cent since his beef with Rick Ross started.

#Listening to Mafia music 1 to 4.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Photo Of 50 Cent & Eminem Kissing Goes Viral - Released By French Montana by popsy2(m): 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
yuke
Re: A Photo Of 50 Cent & Eminem Kissing Goes Viral - Released By French Montana by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
Gaybrels right
And how's that my motherfucking business Useless gaybrels.....

4 Likes

Re: A Photo Of 50 Cent & Eminem Kissing Goes Viral - Released By French Montana by lalajnr(m): 2:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
maynation:
Lol.
I stand with French on this, I stopped liking 50cent since his beef with Rick Ross started.

Haters well our gaybrellians I hail o

1 Like

Re: A Photo Of 50 Cent & Eminem Kissing Goes Viral - Released By French Montana by foolbuster: 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
Wtf?
Re: A Photo Of 50 Cent & Eminem Kissing Goes Viral - Released By French Montana by generationz(f): 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
Rumour has it that Eminem is a white female transgender. grin
Re: A Photo Of 50 Cent & Eminem Kissing Goes Viral - Released By French Montana by dangotesmummy: 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
So with all their macho stunts they're gays? cheesy

Eminem is apparently loosing himself
Re: A Photo Of 50 Cent & Eminem Kissing Goes Viral - Released By French Montana by kiddoiLL(m): 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
Leeeeemao....Anyone dumb enough to believe that's Marshall Matters in the pic really don't know why Em is called White Boy unlike other American rappers.
I no see any white skin for the pic o and Did French mention it was EM in the pic? Or you guys decided it's Eminem because of the poster on the wall

9 Likes

Re: A Photo Of 50 Cent & Eminem Kissing Goes Viral - Released By French Montana by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
Lol, and the mumu had to involve em'? grin Just pray he doesn't have your time.

1 Like

Re: A Photo Of 50 Cent & Eminem Kissing Goes Viral - Released By French Montana by stanisbaratheon: 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
The person 50 is kissing is a female. Look closely.

9 Likes

Re: A Photo Of 50 Cent & Eminem Kissing Goes Viral - Released By French Montana by ItooWorWor(m): 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
French if Marshall put you for front ehh he go end your carrier.
Re: A Photo Of 50 Cent & Eminem Kissing Goes Viral - Released By French Montana by LearnITsmash(m): 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
And what is wrong with both of them kissing, undecided

1 Like

Re: A Photo Of 50 Cent & Eminem Kissing Goes Viral - Released By French Montana by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
LearnITsmash:
And what is wrong with both of them kissing, undecided
Must you comment

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Photo Of 50 Cent & Eminem Kissing Goes Viral - Released By French Montana by rowland545(m): 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
Finally ...I can't wait for Eminem to release a diss track...I don't think Montana will win this one

2 Likes

Re: A Photo Of 50 Cent & Eminem Kissing Goes Viral - Released By French Montana by SniperSmurf(m): 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
Dude on the right looks super pissed off and disgusted.
Nonsense and bobrisky

1 Like

Re: A Photo Of 50 Cent & Eminem Kissing Goes Viral - Released By French Montana by Kingrexyl(m): 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2020
maynation:
Lol.

Who gives a damn? please fvck off!!!

1 Like

Re: A Photo Of 50 Cent & Eminem Kissing Goes Viral - Released By French Montana by Kingrexyl(m): 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
rowland545:
Finally ...I can't wait for Eminem to release a diss track...I don't think Montana will win this one
Montana is wack, he can never stand both 50 and Em

1 Like

Re: A Photo Of 50 Cent & Eminem Kissing Goes Viral - Released By French Montana by crackhouse(m): 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
Are they gay
Re: A Photo Of 50 Cent & Eminem Kissing Goes Viral - Released By French Montana by Iceiscold: 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
biko dis is good 4d cyber space of 2020 since usa vz iran and austrian wide fire don tense every1 up
Re: A Photo Of 50 Cent & Eminem Kissing Goes Viral - Released By French Montana by Amstupid(m): 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
I dont see any kissing here na undecided

Its just wat friends do to eachoda angry

Re: A Photo Of 50 Cent & Eminem Kissing Goes Viral - Released By French Montana by GreetMe(m): 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
generationz:

grin grin I love this site
Re: A Photo Of 50 Cent & Eminem Kissing Goes Viral - Released By French Montana by 21cents: 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
generationz:
well I'll be damned!! who fed you that crap ? grin
Re: A Photo Of 50 Cent & Eminem Kissing Goes Viral - Released By French Montana by generationz(f): 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
21cents:
well I'll be damned!! who fed you that crap ? grin

I actually watched a video only years ago by conspiracy theorists saying that with the whole Illuminati ish.

I just remembered now after seeing the pic of him kissing 50 cent. grin
Re: A Photo Of 50 Cent & Eminem Kissing Goes Viral - Released By French Montana by wittyt98(m): 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Montana is wack, he can never stand both 50 and Em
Who cares tho ? grin Whether he's Wack or not, he Got Vibes and that's all his fans Need grin If u don't dig his vibe, that's on u buh don't call ma nigga wack bro grin

u know who it is when u hear that haaaaaaan!

1 Like

Re: A Photo Of 50 Cent & Eminem Kissing Goes Viral - Released By French Montana by EmmySparky(m): 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
this shiii is edited...
Re: A Photo Of 50 Cent & Eminem Kissing Goes Viral - Released By French Montana by jumper524(m): 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
maynation:
Lol.

i cant stop loving 50 since i started watching power..
Re: A Photo Of 50 Cent & Eminem Kissing Goes Viral - Released By French Montana by ruggedtimi(m): 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
photoshopped
Re: A Photo Of 50 Cent & Eminem Kissing Goes Viral - Released By French Montana by Kingrexyl(m): 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
wittyt98:
Who cares tho ? grin Whether he's Wack or not, he Got Vibes and that's all his fans Need grin If u don't dig his vibe, that's on u buh don't call ma nigga wack bro grin

u know who it is when u hear that haaaaaaan!
Fvck off son, you know nothing about rap..
Re: A Photo Of 50 Cent & Eminem Kissing Goes Viral - Released By French Montana by Ayobami7(m): 11:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
见过下一个

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ama.k. Abrebrese Beats Genevieve Nnaji To Win Best Actress / Williams Sisters Called (brothers)!! Are they really MEN? (SEE PHOTO & Judge) / Actress Chizzy Alichi In New Sexy Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.