Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,544 members, 7,888,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:37 PM

If You Want A Good Future Then Stay Away From Sleeping With A Lot Of Girls - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Want A Good Future Then Stay Away From Sleeping With A Lot Of Girls (288 Views)

If You Wish To Have A Better 2021, Stay Away From These Five Things. / It's Past Midnight, What Is Keeping You From Sleeping / These 15 Things Will Matter A Lot Less To You In The Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Want A Good Future Then Stay Away From Sleeping With A Lot Of Girls by faith2kool(f): 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
Popular Ghanaian Fetish Priest Nana Kwaku Bonsam has said that sleeping with young girls is what has kept him strong and fit.

He explained that dating young girls has even boosted his immune system saying he hardly falls sick.

However, he advised young men to stay away from sleeping with multiple ladies if they want a bright future for themselves.

Nana Kwaku Bonsam revealed all these on Kumasi based Angel Fm to host Ike Unpredictable in an interview

Below were his words:

“I love dating and sleeping around young girls because it makes me happy and stronger. I am always young as compared to my age group and my secret is dating young girls. I’m not shy to tell Ghanaians that I go out with young girls”.

“Ike do you know I don’t go to hospital. Yes I am strong and my immune system is strong to fight some diseases. Dating young girls has helped me a lot” he added.

“Though dating young girls help a lot but it wastes money. If you are young man and you need a good future then stay away from those young girls. Young girls are there for those who have enough money like me (Nana Kwaku Bonsam). They demand a lot and I am ready to pay to get my energy” he added.

https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/01/05/if-you-want-a-good-future-then-stay-away-from-sleeping-with-a-lot-of-girls-nana-kwaku-bonsam/

Re: If You Want A Good Future Then Stay Away From Sleeping With A Lot Of Girls by dawnomike(m): 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
I feel disgusted when a man glory in such acts as this..
Re: If You Want A Good Future Then Stay Away From Sleeping With A Lot Of Girls by popsy2(m): 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
ok

(1) (Reply)

The First Man In Space And How He Died / Apeal To Seun And The Mods / Nigeria New Zealand Economic Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.