Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' (52995 Views)

Lovely Proposal video I Shot For A Couple In Abuja / Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You / A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by mozona(m): 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
wow
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
Remind me of a girl I was dating then.I broke up with her though.due to what reason?

She wasn't in anyway close to beauty.I.e her ugliness no be here
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by chozzy: 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
So lovely
Watched it five times.

Please, Mr Groom, take good care of this girl.

From her facial expression during the drama, bro, shen was so amazing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Ghenisean(m): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
I love this kind of proposal,I don't like public proposal though but this one is dope.Nigerian girls,please learn from your fellow sister ooo.

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by joe4christ(m): 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
crackhouse:
....but let truth be told, that girl was confused and don't know whether to plead or to leave. She was pleading but wasn't too serious about it, I am sure she was reasoning whether the guy is actually a yahoo boy or not when the officer was trying to arrest him and she don't actually know whether to defend the guy or to just keep her cool and watch things as it play out......

You're very smart and observant. I thought i was the only one who saw that!
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Liftedhands(f): 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
Flyingngel:
who was the camera man? I wan ask am something.
me too o ! Why did he focus the camera down on that guy on shorts? angry
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Alexaonfleek: 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
vincentjk:
Now this is love, all these nairaland feminists would help the police man drag you out of the hotel thinking you want to use their pant since you're a Yahoo boy.

Dude,that's when trust comes in
Most guys these days are into illegitimate hustle.
Why won't a woman drag a guy that she doesn't trust for her safety?
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Soniapadex(f): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
when the going gets rough don't forget this.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by IAmTobore(m): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
Osobi32:
Only 1% of Nigerian ladies can be this loyal to a man.
She is a young girl. Pretty young and seems innocent.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by frank950(m): 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
chuksjuve:
All these unnecessary drama just for proposal ?

These generation of young people are the crave for sensational drama are inseperable.

my brother I notice am too....

always seeking attention for any small thing
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by wany(f): 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2020
NGN001:
CREDIT TO DALLAS INFO-TECH

Nigerian Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal to the Most Loyal Nigerian Girl

Sometimes we don’t realize the blessings we have until we no longer have them. Appreciate all the blessings in your life, take none for granted.

The part where the young Lady KNELT DOWN, poured goosebumps all over me. . She didn't run away neither did she dissociate herself from him.
She was ready to take anything for the young man, imagine she held the officer to an extent.

Stood by him even when she wasn't suppose to, she even knelt down to plead on his behalf, This one is expensive shaa

WHAT'S YOUR TAKE ON THE VIDEO?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dymf7Vnjtgs
It is stage, which sit out in 9ja will military guys show to arrest a yahoo guy and every one will still be sitting cool and not scatter and run from accidental discharge. Nice play. undecided
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by olax02(m): 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
This lady must be from redeemed church. Their lady are very respectable...

1 Like

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by madjune(m): 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
Nice. Real nice.

My eyes were pinned on the girl and her body language all through and i must say, she is true and loyal to the bones.

That's, i hope nobody told her ahead.

A girl that would face danger with you with no second thoughts is a girl yo die for.

Rare breeds.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by perpeling22(f): 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
Chingykay77:

Guy even 1% plenty you go say only 0.001% of them fit do weytin the babe do

Chai! Umu nwanyi afusiela anya.
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Realhommie(m): 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
Not a fan of public proposal but i love this very one.. She's a good lady and loyal to the relationship, she proved it..

I wish them marital bliss

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by luminouz(m): 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
Geminita1:
And there are so many girls like this all over the country, nice girls, always finishing last. Men use them to play football. cheesy

Wow...you must have done extensive research on the subject.

Care to post some statistics for me?
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Lizzydonnah(f): 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
Awwwn sweet
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Realhommie(m): 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
GeniusWannabe:
Not a fan of proposing publicly, but I must confess, this one gave me goose bumps.

Nollywood film makers should look for that police asap lol.
Didn't see your post before i made mine, i was wowwed by her genuine act of loyalty + commitment..

Her type is rare..
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by olaswim: 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
God pls give me better wife
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by crackhouse(m): 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
Olajumoke11:
This proposal is too expensive. What if the girl had forsaken him, what would he have done? He would have probably concluded that Nigerian girls are this and that.
olajumoke why did u leave your husband because of the small fame. U have forgotten how it was when u use to sell Bread. Go back to that man and make peace with him.
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by amusaaj33(m): 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Dude,that's when trust comes in
Most guys these days are into illegitimate hustle.
Why won't a woman drag a guy that she doesn't trust for her safety?

But you can sit with him on a round table to enjoy his questionable money.... Learn not to perceive what you can't eat
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by heartdesir(f): 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
zionmde
post=85529726:

Beautiful
if I find such a lady, we will never part till eternity.

I am here
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by danilmo: 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
Geminita1:
And there are so many girls like this all over the country, nice girls, always finishing last. Men use them to play football. cheesy

are u talking from personal experience
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Munzy14(m): 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2020
vincentjk:
Now this is love, all these nairaland feminists would help the police man drag you out of the hotel thinking you want to use their pant since you're a Yahoo boy.

grin........ damn, mention one abeg...
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Munzy14(m): 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
Geminita1:
Not true, rather we play ball with the I too knows, slay queens and the wannabe chimamanda...cheesy
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by mastermaestro(m): 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
PointZerom:

The moment the girl knows that it's bn videoed her instinct will tell her something especially this era of social media where a lot of them hv watched things like this.

I CANNOT BE DECEIVED.

I take side with the sceptics. The lady had a slim clue of what was going to happen. sad sad
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by lebete3000: 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
Olajumoke11:
This proposal is too expensive. What if the girl had forsaken him, what would he have done? He would have probably concluded that Nigerian girls are this and that.

But you look sweet tho. wink
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by 2chukwu(m): 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
Oh God which Kain wahala be this ehhh
WW111 dey roundabout and this people still dey propose For which planet una wan born keep??
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Ovawise2020: 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
FryMosquito:
Hmm! That one way form say she know everything pass her master
cheesy cheesy
Re: Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' by Stanzar7: 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
zionmde:
Beautiful
if I find such a lady, we will never part till eternity.

Story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season / See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried / Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.