Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,297 members, 7,947,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

If They Attack Us, We Will Hit Them Harder Than They Have Ever Been Hit Before - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / If They Attack Us, We Will Hit Them Harder Than They Have Ever Been Hit Before (339 Views)

Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa / WW3: Trump, Peloni React As Iran Attack US Troops In Iraq / 'hit Them. Shoot Them. But Don't Kill Them': Philippines President Tells Citizen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If They Attack Us, We Will Hit Them Harder Than They Have Ever Been Hit Before by faith2kool(f): 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
President Donald Trump has reacted again to Iranian Government’s announcement of identifying 35 US targets for retaliatory strikes after its Revolutionary Guards commander, Qasem Soleiman was killed in a United States airstrike ordered by the US President..

Trump who insisted that Soleimani was already attacking the US embassy and preparing for additional hits in other locations, added that Iran has been nothing but problems for many years.

The United states president stated that, they have just spent two trillion dollars on new military equipments and by far, they are the biggest and the best in the world. If Iran attacks them, they will hit back harder

“The United States just spent Two Trillion Dollars on Military Equipment. We are the biggest and by far the BEST in the World! If Iran attacks an American Base, or any American, we will be sending some of that brand new beautiful equipment their way…and without hesitation!

They attacked us, & we hit back. If they attack again, which I would strongly advise them not to do, we will hit them harder than they have ever been hit before!”

https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/01/05/if-they-attack-us-we-will-hit-them-harder-than-they-have-ever-been-hit-before-trump-to-iran/

Re: If They Attack Us, We Will Hit Them Harder Than They Have Ever Been Hit Before by healthserve(m): 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
Trump. Serve it to them hot

Death to all terrorists
Re: If They Attack Us, We Will Hit Them Harder Than They Have Ever Been Hit Before by SLAP44: 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
Will this war stop Liverpool from winning the EPL?
Re: If They Attack Us, We Will Hit Them Harder Than They Have Ever Been Hit Before by Madara12(m): 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
This USA VS IRAN WORLD WAR III
Make them no go kill person client ooo!!!
Else naija go join war ni ooo

Re: If They Attack Us, We Will Hit Them Harder Than They Have Ever Been Hit Before by ghettokid1(m): 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
It would be harder than as it is in audio sir o!
Re: If They Attack Us, We Will Hit Them Harder Than They Have Ever Been Hit Before by kingmill(m): 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
This is just a savaging salvage response [color=#990000][/color]
Re: If They Attack Us, We Will Hit Them Harder Than They Have Ever Been Hit Before by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
No one here knows the effect of war. No be war film ooooooo. War. I pray it doesn't escalate for if it turns into a war believe it or not shibaraba, and all of us writing rubbish here will be carrying guns. And shooting anything. For no country, except Switzerland, go dey neutral.

War scares me. Ordinary knockout I dey japa not to talk of gun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If They Attack Us, We Will Hit Them Harder Than They Have Ever Been Hit Before by Snipper007: 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
Madara12:
This USA VS IRAN WORLD WAR III

Make them no go kill person client ooo!!!

Else naija go join war ni ooo

Guy I dey tell you, make them no try am o......or els both America and Iran go know se bokoharam na just training ground.

1 Like

Re: If They Attack Us, We Will Hit Them Harder Than They Have Ever Been Hit Before by officialfestus(m): 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
It was written in the scriptures that "it's not by power x2 it's not by might x2" na there I know am reach oh
Re: If They Attack Us, We Will Hit Them Harder Than They Have Ever Been Hit Before by budaatum: 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2020
Maybe use one of these?

I'm certain some here will rejoice.

Re: If They Attack Us, We Will Hit Them Harder Than They Have Ever Been Hit Before by kkins25(m): 12:01am On Jan 06, 2020
Do you know during the new year celebration there were fire works, each time the fire work blew, I ducked.. over nd ovrr nd over again... world war, I won't live long... chaiiiiiiii........ why now!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Fact: Ghana Has One Of The Most Formidable Party In Africa (photos) / 666 & Ebola Was Used Against Obama Now Covid-19 And Coronavirus To Defeat Trump / USA Adds 2.5 Million Jobs In May Shocks Economists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.