Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,529 members, 7,892,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 07:17 AM

"The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri (50559 Views)

100 Private Jets In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Video, Photos) / It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood / Airforce Jets In Baga Destroy Boko Haram Elements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:34am On Jan 06, 2020
richidinho:

Will be in monguno soon, we need to see bro

No p bro. Once you arrive Monguno Halla me
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 06, 2020
dominique:
I wonder if these men don't see the level of destruction and devastation that goes on in the areas ridden with insurgency, not to talk of the gripping poverty in the area. Northern leaders are the most evil, selfish and insensitive of all Nigerian politicians combined.
200%

btw, all Nigerian politicians are selfish.
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by tillaman(m): 8:36am On Jan 06, 2020
Too lazy to read
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by SalomonKane: 8:44am On Jan 06, 2020
Never knew an idiot like Reno can make so much sense. grin
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by shedy03(m): 8:46am On Jan 06, 2020
idealogical:

According to your boss, increasing number of private jet owners in was a good thing, it was a symbol of a growing economy.

So why was it a good thing back then and a bad thing now?

Even Aso Rock under your boss amassed more jets than many airlines in Nigeria.

Bad bele and hypocrisy galore..

grin grin
You know then Nigeria was not the world headquarter of Poverty, and so there was no hunger in the land.
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by BitCraftman: 8:49am On Jan 06, 2020
SimDan95:
[b]God bless u Reno for always saying the truth despite the criticism u come under in the hands of stupid, gullible, irrational animals in human guise who'll still bash u under this post .

For a fact I'm tired of this HELLHOLE and if u re reading these with hope that this country will be better u are nothing but a big fool, the earlier u accept the fact the better.

Imagine extreme amount of money goes missing and nobody is lifting a finger or wondering how the sudden disappearance of those huge sums, but you'll rather rush online to support those putting u and ur generations in shackles.

My daily prayers now is for God to open an avenue to escape the suffering this containment offers us ( we that are deprived of higher education due to lack of finance, and we without people who fly private jets). And if u are lucky to enough to be blessed in this limbo thank ur stars and help ur brothers

Dead meat seller if u dare avoid this thread may all the suffering ur pay lords heap on the masses overwhelm you. while I know it minions will attack the messenger and ignore the message I'll gladly stay here and view their stupidity and bigotry.[/b]

*spits*

*chaos*
Omokri is just a bitter fellow. Jonathan went to Kenya during his time as president and was mouthing off about Nigerians owning private jets as a sign of prospering economy. Omokri didn't say nothing then. Now he feels private jets aren't good sign of economy prospering any longer. DoubleStandardPeople#
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by Olavic7(m): 8:49am On Jan 06, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
300 countries. Fake pastor liar.
Hatred will never make you get his message, where did he said 300, and even he was right about the 30countries he went, go to his facebook timeline or his twiter he always posted it there with a monument of clarity.

1 Like

Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by grandstar(m): 8:57am On Jan 06, 2020
The sleaze under Jonathan was excessive and he kept shut. His antics are so annoyingly petty!

1 Like

Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by sismatic01: 9:13am On Jan 06, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Reno should please STFU!

He has stayed in the US and been to 30 countries and still remains dumb.

Did that number outweigh the number of jets that landed in Los Angeles for May weather and Manny Pacquiao fight.

Unexposed idiot trying to be relevant.

This what I tell people. Being in the US is not a stamp for being exposed.

Oga, LA or LV? Are you exposed too?
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by obailala(m): 9:38am On Jan 06, 2020
Racoon:
This is a bombshell! Give it to Reno.The man knows the irony Nigeria has become under this regime that he rightly said "promotes poverty @ the expense of the display of opulence" by the core northern elites against their downtrodden masses.

Imagine 40 Private jets landing the insurgency ravage-Borno State while the city is under the constant threat of being overrunned by BH everyday.
Haha... for the fact that Reno had to link the 40 private jets to this regime, it shows the man has still not repented from his deliberate lies and shameless hypocrisy.

First of all, it's on record that the number of private jet ownership in Nigeria ballooned between 2010 and 2014 (from less than 25 to over 150); under the regime of Reno's boss when oil money was being shared like free snack. If one investigates deeply, it wouldn't be a surprise if 39 out of those 40 PJs were acquired during the regime of GEJ his boss, yet he thinks it's wise to use that as a political point to attack another regime that inherited his mess? Anyway, he can only do this because he knows how gullible his tweeter and facebook followers are.

And then again, Reno claims "N1.5 trillion has been spent on subsidy, the highest amount ever." The dubious leopard never changes his skin; he must really be high on cow dung to blatantly cough up this lie. Why did he dubiously fail to mention that the N1.5trillion was the TOTAL spent between 2015 to date?....

Meanwhile between 2010 to 2014, an average of N1trillion per annum was spent on subsidy by Reno and his Boss; in 2011 alone, N2.13trillion was spent on subsidy (the highest ever which led to subsidy removal and subsequent protests in Jan 2012). Reno knows all of this, but as usual, he knows his followers too well, so he dumps out garbage and they swallows it.

I know I will be attacked for this comment, but if you must attack me make sure you are challenging the core point I made above, not some random deviations.
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by Gandollar(f): 9:38am On Jan 06, 2020
itsme01:

Abuku koor Abobaku nii..

mscheew!!
O shi ma je Egba. Lai pe Lai jina.
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by obailala(m): 9:40am On Jan 06, 2020
BitCraftman:
Omokri is just a bitter fellow. Jonathan went to Kenya during his time as president and was mouthing off about Nigerians owning private jets as a sign of prospering economy. Omokri didn't say nothing then. Now he feels private jets aren't good sign of economy prospering any longer. DoubleStandardPeople#
I wouldnt be surprised if 39 (if not all 40) of those private jets Reno talks about were acquired by their owners between 2010 and 2014 when Reno and his boss superintended the oil money bazaar. But Reno thinks its wise to blame another regime for that.
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by Gandollar(f): 9:40am On Jan 06, 2020
chiefhead007:
Se ko ma da si oro ni aro Monday ni?
Lol..osaze007 werey

Woman wrapper grin
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by obailala(m): 9:58am On Jan 06, 2020
pseudaria:

Shut ur mouth and stop deviating from the topic, about 40 private jets landed in the poorest state in Nigeria filled with idps, instead of you to criticize the display of opulence in the midst of mind boggling poverty, you are there talking like an unexposed buffoon
The only bizarre thing about this story is the fact that Reno is the one saying it. If an investigatiin is done, I wouldnt be surprised if 39 (if not all 40) of those jets were acquired by their owners during the time of Reno and his boss GEJ when oil money bazaar was ongoing.

It was reported how the number of private jets in Nigeria ballooned post 2007. While this was being criticised by some, GEJ during a visit to Kenya actually bragged about the number of private jets entering Nigeria as a sign of progress; this was visited with lots of criticism and Reno defended his boss vehemently at the time. Since 2015, the numbers of jets have actually reduced due to the recession.

Of all things in this world for Reno to play politics with now, isnt it shocking that he could pick this same private jet issue as a point to attack a different regime? How shameless can the man possibly be?
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by DexterousOne(m): 10:11am On Jan 06, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Reno should please STFU!

Did that number outweigh the number of jets that landed in Los Angeles for May weather and Manny Pacquiao fight.

You are just stupid

What is the justification for many many private jets in a country this wretched?

Are you using your sense at all?

1 Like

Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:17am On Jan 06, 2020
DexterousOne:

You are just stupid

What is the justification for many many private jets in a country this wretched?

Are you using your sense at all?

Village man!

So 40 jets I what's amusing you.

For a country of over 260,000,000 habitants, 40 jets is what's amusing you.

You need deliverance.
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by Lordbricks(m): 10:49am On Jan 06, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Reno should please STFU!

And can you compare the situation in borno with the one in los Angeles?

1 Like

Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:53am On Jan 06, 2020
Lordbricks:

And can you compare the situation in borno with the one in los Angeles?

So it's not humans that live in Borno?

And there are no respectable or buisness tycoons from there.

Wait, is it 40 private jets that's tripping you?
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by Ken4Christ: 11:27am On Jan 06, 2020
Nigeria is a country without accountability and gross financial misappropriation. There are many ways monies are being looted in this country. The first establishment that is making few Nigerians rich is NNPC. That is why the president decided to make himself the minister of Petroleum. Now, who will investigate him and his fellow northerners that are milking the country of our wealth. Diezani Allison Madueke has done her own and she is walking free, now they want to do their own.

The other ways politicians defraud the country is by awarding over inflated contract. A job that is supposed to take let's say 5 billion Naira will be awarded for over 50 billion Naira so they can share the money.

Where are all the monies recovered by EFCC? Where did they do with all the borrowed money?

Nigeria needs a Messiah and I know it will come one day.
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by hush15: 11:45am On Jan 06, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Reno should please STFU!

Sorry o, no vex. Just wanted to ask if you also flew to watch the fight? Great fight it was..

1 Like

Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:47am On Jan 06, 2020
hush15:

Sorry o, no vex. Just wanted to ask if you also flew to watch the fight? Great fight it was..

I did not, But the traffic at the airport was all over the media.
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by hush15: 11:50am On Jan 06, 2020
idealogical:

According to your boss, increasing number of private jet owners in was a good thing, it was a symbol of a growing economy.

So why was it a good thing back then and a bad thing now?

Even Aso Rock under your boss amassed more jets than many airlines in Nigeria.

Bad bele and hypocrisy galore..

grin grin

It was a good thing then cos it showed the economy was growing. What's bad about it now is the economy is no longer growing and people are still flying private jets. I hope I answered your question very well. grin
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 06, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

Your points exactly

Reno omokri is a hypocrite.
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by Houstency(m): 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
The painful angle to it is evident up there with the ever ready simpletons and lowlifers, who have sworn an oath to live in penury and poverty, defending the indefensible and taking Reno's submission out of context to attack his personality, thereby leaving the message since it struck a chord in their false lives. The political class care less for the masses, any reasonable masses should demand more from them and make them answerable, instead of the god-like worship accorded to them because of crumbs.
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by Bassa1: 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
D interesting part was that, after they troupe into the Airport that day 8 challenger aircraft would have been enough to convey all of them and their entourage but out of pomposity and show off they mostly choose to charter planes individually... Some even prefer to wait for d aircraft to drop someone else who already chartered for d same destination to go and come back for him. Just to have a grand entrance.
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by Belleful: 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
Marine54:
Nigerian politiciens are wicked! cry cryWith all this poverty in northern! I don't know why Boko haram dont target this kind of people......
useless boko Haram. killing the poor and leaving the rich.
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by Organs(m): 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
after 4 years? GEJ and Reno are responsible for what exactly? Are you intentionally foolish?

No, i guess youre too "foolish" to comprehend. Read my comment again, this time slowly, maybe you will understand. Or, read my comment below. Your monica is new and most folks opening new monica's up and down are usually irredeemable mumus.
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by Organs(m): 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
You won't get it
By the time Northerners are done with their region, 50% of them would be sharing the south with you, last time I was in Lagos I just shook my head. All their youths were everywhere! Riding Okada, fetching water or just loitering about
And wherever they go you can bet your last naira that their problems and the violence and poverty they fled would follow them.

You think this is about Reno?? Just wait and see

Oga, its same everywhere. That is the mistake you guys make. The level of illiteracy in the South East and South South is alarming. Go again and read up on what those IPOB folks believe and how they blindly follow Nnamdi Kanu, you will be alarmed. Yes, i agree with you that the North needs a wake up call. Now, back to Reno, do not be deceived, this is about Reno, FFK, and all these politicians making themselves relevant still. I hope you know there are no motorable roads in the whole of Nigeria under GEJ and useless, now finger pointing Reno? Now at least this (also useless Govt) is at least doing something. Reno has no place criticizing PMB or APC. We need Sowore and those that supported APC then, criticizing APC and calling them out on their nonsense, and we move away from them, else, we will remain in 2019 when we had to choose between useless APC and very useless PDP.
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
Organs:

No, i guess youre too "foolish" to comprehend. Read my comment again, this time slowly, maybe you will understand. Or, read my comment below. Your monica is new and most folks opening new monica's up and down are usually irredeemable mumus.
stale like rotten fish.
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
It's NOT the same everywhere ,

Organs:

Oga, its same everywhere. That is the mistake you guys make. The level of illiteracy in the South East and South south is alarming. Go again and read up on what those IPOB folks believe and how they blindly follow Nnamdi Kanu you will be alarmed.Yes, i agree with you that the North needs a wake up call. Now, back to Reno, do not be deceived, this is about reno, FFK, and all these politicians making themselves relevant still. I hope you know there are no motorable roads in the whole of NIGeria under GEJ and useless reno? Now at least this (also useless Govt) is at least doing something. Reno has no place criticizing PMB or APC. We need Sowole and those that supported APC then criticizing APC and calling them out on their nonsense, and we move away from them, else, we will remain in 2019 when we had to choose between useless APC and very useless PDP.
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by Basher8583: 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
NGRsenate:
Thank God for Reno.

Private jets are raining and 60% of their population are here in lagos riding okada and packing dustbin.

Private jets are raining and 85% of their population are stark illiterates.

See ehn, I’m igbo but I will rub it in their faces. Cos everyday I thank God for making me igbo. In my town in Anambra, one in three men is a comfortable millionaire. Now imagine the whole state. I know some pained people here will come and shout crime crime upandan, ehn leave am, at least we dey chop better, we dey go school, we dey go hospital, we dey ball.

These northerners, breed like ants and when the population is too much, they ship their children down south to come and taste small of this money we’re eating here. And someone is shouting rain of private jets.

Cross the niger and come and see houses, beautiful women wey dey rub cream for body, healthy chubby children that can never know hunger. But if you see queue of children in the north begging for food ehn. Carry sharia for head but basic amenities dem no go carry for head.

Then one man will come and carry his whole family to put in government thinking it will stunt our growth but na still dem sef dey suffer.

Private jet my ass. Costs roughly $10k to rent a private jet though.

See this gala seller running his mouth. You talk to much yet you all can't stay in the east. Traffic has resumed in Lagos because of you developers landing in Jibowu and Ojota terminal of United States of Lagos (SW).
Your tribes population is dropping fast because sudden and mysterious death of your so called millionaires (end of spiritual deal) or being slaughtered in Asia. Shame no dey catch you
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by NGRsenate: 10:47pm On Jan 06, 2020
Basher8583:

See this gala seller running his mouth. You talk to much yet you all can't stay in the east. Traffic has resumed in Lagos because of you developers landing in Jibowu and Ojota terminal of United States of Lagos (SW).
Your tribes population is dropping fast because sudden and mysterious death of your so called millionaires (end of spiritual deal) or being slaughtered in Asia. Shame no dey catch you

Lol poverty has blinded you. See how you are swimming in penury.

*spits* God forbid bad thing. Abeg shift! You stink.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos / End SARS : Stampede as Enugu Protesters Move Round The whole City [Live Videos] / Obama And Wife With President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.