Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,763 members, 7,930,631 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:09 AM

Am Confused, What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused, What Should I Do? (590 Views)

I'm Confused:; What Should I Do? / Guys, I'm Confused... What Shud I Do with this bitch? / I Am Confused! What Should I Do Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused, What Should I Do? by proffytee(m): 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2020
Last year December, my wife packed out from my house with my two kids. Funniest part of it is that, we only have a little misunderstanding. I later discover that she packed to her parents house. Her family have refused to pickup my calls including her.

She want to take absolute control of the house which I never allow her to do that, she has one time even poisoned my food which I did as if nothing happened. Up till now I have never tell her about the poisoned food and I think one of the reasons why she packed out uninformed. She packed everything that belongs to her including neddle and went away with one my cloth.

Since then she have been blackmailling me of what I have not done.
Re: Am Confused, What Should I Do? by Timekeeper: 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
proffytee:
Last year December, my wife packed out from my house with my two kids. Funniest part of it is that, we only have a little misunderstanding. I later discover that she packed to her parents house. Her family have refused to pickup my calls including her.
Re: Am Confused, What Should I Do? by olumide3367(m): 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
Confess what you did. Don't just tell us half baked story.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused, What Should I Do? by matrix199(m): 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
proffytee:

You don marry her officially(as in you don pay dowry)?
Re: Am Confused, What Should I Do? by Lynx001: 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
explain what u mean by little misunderstanding?
if the misunderstanding is little why are her parents not talking to u and accepted a runaway wyf/daughter just lyk that.
your wyf left at the wrong tym.(december) with temperature dropping to about -2^c. the cold is extreme. for now buy vaseline. After bathing, Smear it on ur palm. Rub all over ur body to pursue cold. vaseline crew stop thinking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused, What Should I Do? by nuelsam: 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2020
What did you do? This story sounds half baked tho..........she cant just pack outta the house just because of a lil misunderstanding as uve said.........infact the reason why u used the word"lil" shows u prolly hiding something.
Re: Am Confused, What Should I Do? by proffytee(m): 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
matrix199:

You don marry her officially(as in you don pay dowry)?

Yes.
My major problem with her was that she want to take absolute control of the house which can never be possible
Re: Am Confused, What Should I Do? by 125diCalcitriol: 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
@proffytee
Try and make peace for ur kids sake.
Re: Am Confused, What Should I Do? by matrix199(m): 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
proffytee:

Yes.
My major problem with her was that she want to take absolute control of the house which can never be possible
-

Then she has no right to take your children to her father's house. Since your in-law isn't picking your call, why not go down there to explain things, and get your family back. If she doesn't want to come along, then just come back with your kids.
Re: Am Confused, What Should I Do? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
Stop marrying out of "I don't have time" and marry someone who you are not sure about, you are going to live a worse life than single at old age.
Re: Am Confused, What Should I Do? by AfroKnight: 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
angry

Poisoning your food should not be taken lightly. That’s a huge allegation. I hope you have briefed your lawyer.

You should resist every adverse attempt on your wellbeing. If you want to go to see your in-laws, make sure you take a friend or brother along. Make sure you tell her people about the poisoning. Then observe their response.

Remember to give your lawyer detailed information. Poison no be spice o.
Re: Am Confused, What Should I Do? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
What do you mean by "she poisoned my food but I behaved as if nothing happened"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Confused, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2020
This story is not complete. What do mean by she was trying to take control of the house? My neighbor moved out with children too this December and that was after swallowing all types of shit. There is no smoke without fire.

(1) (Reply)

Categories Of People We Need To Avoid As A Single Lady / Censored Islamic Thread But Opened Christian Thread / I Might Have Mistakenly Caused Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.