Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,858 members, 7,980,009 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 11:09 PM

E-money And Kcee Gives Actor Junior Pope A Car (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money And Kcee Gives Actor Junior Pope A Car (photos) (1569 Views)

Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? / Reactions As E- Money's Brother Kcee Gives Away Some Of His Clothes To The Needy / Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money And Kcee Gives Actor Junior Pope A Car (photos) by PearlTV: 1:25am On Jan 06, 2020

Nollywood actor, Junior Pope and his family have started off the year with a Lexus car gift from Kcee and E-Money.

Junior Pope who insinuated that the car gift is for his son, described Kcee and E-Money as friends turned brothers as he thanked them via Instagram. He also prayed for God’s blessing on the two brothers.

READ MORE ENTERTAINMENT NEWS HERE

He wrote;

Family is not only when related by blood…. How else can one start the year other than with a heart of gratitude and Thanksgiving………

@iam_emoney1 @iam_kcee Mentors turned friends, friends turned brothers, brothers turned family……….Thanks For This Magnificent Car Gift To My Family, Especially to your godson……..

I will shout this thanks on the mountain top cos I can’t say thank you enough for the blessings upon blessings you have bestowed on me and my family……….

God’s perpetual blessings, and protection @iam_mrse God bless you perpetually,, You have a heart of gold……..

Wify @qutejay @dopeevents007
Your birthday came early, you deserve this and more……..

SEE PHOTOS MORE HERE
Re: E-money And Kcee Gives Actor Junior Pope A Car (photos) by majamajic(m): 1:45am On Jan 06, 2020
nice one
Re: E-money And Kcee Gives Actor Junior Pope A Car (photos) by Crownbefitsme(f): 1:51am On Jan 06, 2020
Just like that
Money sweet
Good for him
Re: E-money And Kcee Gives Actor Junior Pope A Car (photos) by APOPTOSIS: 4:26am On Jan 06, 2020
The Only Pressing ISSUE I have with this, is ACTOR JUNIOR POPE'S WIFE.
He better starts monitoring her movements including her account details, else his WIFE will end up as a COCKROACH in the Belly of the Chicken.
Most WOMEN are highly Lustful and Insatiable.
Re: E-money And Kcee Gives Actor Junior Pope A Car (photos) by Onyi22(f): 6:35am On Jan 06, 2020
Congratulations to them
Re: E-money And Kcee Gives Actor Junior Pope A Car (photos) by Kingrexyl(m): 7:42am On Jan 06, 2020
APOPTOSIS:
The Only Pressing ISSUE I have with this, is ACTOR JUNIOR POPE'S WIFE.
He better starts monitoring her movements including her account details, else his WIFE will end up as a COCKROACH in the Belly of the Chicken.
Most WOMEN are highly Lustful and Insatiable.
Very true!
Re: E-money And Kcee Gives Actor Junior Pope A Car (photos) by Humphrizy(m): 8:32am On Jan 06, 2020
Congratulations to him.... Of a truth, Nwanne di na mba

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Photo Of Graduating Medical Students Of University Of Lagos Goes Viral / Ramsey Nouah, AY & William Dress On Military Camo To Fight Covid-19.. (PHOTO) / BBNaija Star, Ka3na, Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.