Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,904 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:57 PM

THEREAFTER - The Next Short Movie To Watch - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / THEREAFTER - The Next Short Movie To Watch (248 Views)

This Free Movie Search Engine Can Help You Find Any Movie To Download Free / Tunde Kelani’s ‘Ayinla’ Movie To Hit Cinemas On June 18 / I Need A Very Interesting Season Movie To Keep Me Occupied. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THEREAFTER - The Next Short Movie To Watch by danielsync1: 5:38am On Jan 06, 2020
I found this short film by UK producer Yvonne Hays very interesting. THERE AFTER.

Inspired by and following in the footsteps of Ava DuVernay, Shonda Rhimes, Viola Davies, Tyler Perry and Mo Abudu, UK based actress Yvonne Hays has taken a big leap with her first foray into movie producing as she releases her new film ‘THEREAFTER’ on movie streaming platform ‘Amazon Prime’.

The short movie ‘THEREAFTER’ stars Mofe Duncan, Weruche Opia, Yvonne Hays, Prince Shoyelu, Christianah Uzoukwu and Lola May.

The movie has received a pat on the back from 7 film festivals. It was selected as a semi-finalist at the Sydney Indie Film Festival in Australia. It has screened at Zimbabwe International Film Festival in Zimbabwe, Cape Town International Film Market Festival in South Africa, The African Film Festival in Texas, Toronto International Nollywood Film Festival in Canada, Mama Afrika Film Festival in Kenya and The African American Film Marketplace & S.E Manly Short Film Showcase in Hollywood, California.

Synopsis:

In this compelling short drama, 4 women embark on different paths to healing after a devastating betrayal by a pivotal figure in each of their lives. June’s success as a motivational speaker masks her inner turmoil. Her mantra is ‘embrace your power’. She wants to forget her past but how can she forget when she can’t forgive. Layla’s life is a direct reflection of her early emotional upheaval. She finally has a moment of clarity - in order to build a future she has to recover the sense of self-worth she lost so long ago. Amanda and Bukky grew up as close as sisters till a dark secret pushed them apart. Now Amanda has returned after a self- imposed exile to reconnect. When the secret is so devastating, can the truth bring them closer or break their bond beyond repair? On this eventful day, all their lives intersect as they try to overcome the demons of their pasts.[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Mimicking My Girlfriend For 24 Hours!! *prank / Iyore, The Movie Needed / Grandma Is Being Sent Out Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.