Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,495 members, 7,978,638 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:45 AM

7 Ways To Make 2020 Better Than 2019 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Ways To Make 2020 Better Than 2019 (174 Views)

7 Ways I Learned My University Lecture Notes Rapidly And Got All A's / Lagos Business School Ranked Among Top 40 On 2020 Better World MBA Ranking / Is Boarding School Better Than Day School? What Are The Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Make 2020 Better Than 2019 by jukekeocha: 10:23am On Jan 06, 2020
1. Learn.
When was the last time you heard of a black university dropout CEO?White people have one key advantage. Everyone assumes they are smart until they prove otherwise. It’s the exact opposite for black folks. You’re black & stupid until you prove otherwise.

Unfortunately, your MBA/PhD/ACCA/PMP etc is the only reason some people will give you a chance. Dear young, black professional, get that degree and the next one, and the one after. It will earn you some benefit of doubt and open doors that are shut against you.

2. Save.
I know someone who spent $24,054 on his mom’s cataract/glaucoma surgery last year. He could only afford to do that because he saved 40 – 60% of his salary throughout his career. Will your mom go blind if she were in that situation?

What will you do if you get a great opportunity but don’t have

Continue Reading

You can Follow me on twitter for more updates

(1) (Reply)

Writing Made Simple Learn Ms Word (page Layout Tab) / Java J2ee Project Oriented Training At Futurepoint / Assistance Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.