Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:30 PM

You Betrayed Me, Gbemi Saraki To Kwara APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Betrayed Me, Gbemi Saraki To Kwara APC (686 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi & Gbemi Saraki Received In Office After Swearing-in / Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi / Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

You Betrayed Me, Gbemi Saraki To Kwara APC by jjmekwa(m): 11:01am On Jan 06, 2020
Gbemi Saraki, Minister of State for Transportation and daughter of Oloye Olusola Saraki, has lamented the injustice done her, when she cried out that Kwara State, All Progressives Congress (APC), has betrayed her by demolishing her father’s house.
The APC chieftain decried the demolition of her father’s house by the same political party and government of APC, which according to her, she supported to fight her brother, Bukola Saraki, and his political party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), to ensure victory for the emergence of APC government in Kwara State, during the 2019 general elections.
The minister maintained that she had been betrayed by the APC government in Kwara State, stressing that it was unfortunate that the government of APC in the State took the battle against Bukola Saraki too far, to the extent of demolishing her father’s house.
“After fighting against my brother for you, this is all you want to pay me with, Rasaki, this is betrayal. My family house demolition by the governor, it is a politics taken too far,” she said.

https://ngg.ng/2020/01/06/you-betrayed-me-gbemi-saraki-to-kwara-apc/

Re: You Betrayed Me, Gbemi Saraki To Kwara APC by CharleyBright(m): 11:03am On Jan 06, 2020
ok.

When u were frolicking with the Devils party, what did u expect.
Take what is dishes out to you, and shut the fvck up.
You never see something.
Re: You Betrayed Me, Gbemi Saraki To Kwara APC by DonFreshmoney(m): 11:03am On Jan 06, 2020
All I want is to bleep this milf..

I don't care about your betrayal dear just to bang you.
Re: You Betrayed Me, Gbemi Saraki To Kwara APC by Racoon(m): 11:13am On Jan 06, 2020
shocked Gbemi! Gbemi!! Gbemi!!! How many times you hear your name? You joined the wrong bandwagon & you're asking silly questions?
Re: You Betrayed Me, Gbemi Saraki To Kwara APC by Mynd44: 11:34am On Jan 06, 2020

(1)

Why Can't South East Governors Launch Their Own Version Of Operation Amotekun? / RE: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy / Tribute To The Gallant Biafran Soldier Who Fought For His Freedom 50 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.