Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,276 members, 7,887,799 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:03 PM

Saraki: Kwara Appoints Judge He Sacked To Retrieve 90 Properties From Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Kwara Appoints Judge He Sacked To Retrieve 90 Properties From Him (1679 Views)

Buhari Floors Atiku In Saraki, Kwara Governor’s Local Govts - Premium Times / I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman / Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki: Kwara Appoints Judge He Sacked To Retrieve 90 Properties From Him by sarrki(m): 11:06am On Jan 06, 2020
Fresh trouble is brewing for a former President of the Senate, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, as the Kwara State Government has set up a panel to retrieve no fewer than 90 properties from him and others.
The State Governor, AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq, said the properties were owned by the state but converted to personal use by Saraki and others.
AbdulRazaq said the 90 properties, built with public funds, were allegedly unlawfully appropriated by some officials of the past administration.
He said the development underpins the impunity with which the state was almost run aground.
The properties were those uncovered by a committee AbdulRazaq set up to probe the handling of public assets since 1999.
The outcome of the work of the committee, headed by Senator Sulaiman Ajadi, is to be implemented by another committee to be chaired by a former Chief Judge of the State, Raliat Elelu-Habeeb.
The Administration of Saraki, while he held sway as Governor, sacked Elelu-Habeeb in 2009.
The Supreme Court reinstated her on February 18, 2012.
AbdulRazaq said: “The (Senator Ajadi) committee did a very good job.
“They submitted two reports and we’re waiting for the final report.
“It is unfortunate that from my little reading of it so far, people just shared government property as if it was their fiefdom.
“They did not even think for one second that it was government property.
“For example, you give property to Harmony Holdings to invest on behalf of the state as trust and those in Harmony Holdings just shared the properties among themselves, even selling below the valuation prices.
“Even those in government did the same thing.
“There is a new layout called New GRA.
“None of them went there to build new houses because it was cheaper to pick government houses for next to nothing rather than build their own houses.
“We will look at the recommendations.
“In fact, some of them just live in those houses without paying anything, while most of them only started paying after the election was won and lost to the extent that the state government does not have enough accommodation to accommodate dignitaries and traditional rulers from other states to host them rather than putting them in the hotel.
“That’s how they shared the property and we are looking at more than 90 properties which they carved out for themselves.
“We’ll go back to the report of the panel and make sure the proper thing is done.”
The Kwara State Government had last week demolished the structures on the land Saraki’s father and former Senate Leader, late Dr. Abubakar Olusola Saraki, allegedly illegally acquired years back.
Saraki had taken over the running of the property, known as Ile Arugbo, after the demise of his father.

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/saraki-kwara-appoints-judge-he-sacked-to-retrieve-90-properties-from-him-others/
Re: Saraki: Kwara Appoints Judge He Sacked To Retrieve 90 Properties From Him by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 06, 2020
If appointing the Judge he sacked was a strategy to spite Bukky Saraki, then the governor has failed woefully.

Bukola Saraki has never been afraid of any intimidation, not from the lifeless one or the little cockroach of a governor.

Bukola will still win this.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki: Kwara Appoints Judge He Sacked To Retrieve 90 Properties From Him by sarrki(m): 11:13am On Jan 06, 2020
Pa Chukwudi44 and a lot of emergency online goons lead this guy to political oblivion
Re: Saraki: Kwara Appoints Judge He Sacked To Retrieve 90 Properties From Him by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:15am On Jan 06, 2020
sarrki:
Pa Chukwudi44 and a lot of emergency online goons lead this guy to political oblivion

You said it all

Once you start getting support from their lots, doom is bound.

That's what's befallen Saraki.
Re: Saraki: Kwara Appoints Judge He Sacked To Retrieve 90 Properties From Him by sarrki(m): 11:27am On Jan 06, 2020
Erediauwa:
If appointing the Judge he sacked was a strategy to spite Bukky Saraki, then the governor has failed woefully.

Bukola Saraki has never been afraid of any intimidation, not from the lifeless one or the little cockroach of a governor.

If truly he stole government property nko?
Re: Saraki: Kwara Appoints Judge He Sacked To Retrieve 90 Properties From Him by DenNisOsankwa: 11:30am On Jan 06, 2020
[s]
sarrki:
[/s]
Re: Saraki: Kwara Appoints Judge He Sacked To Retrieve 90 Properties From Him by DenNisOsankwa: 11:31am On Jan 06, 2020
[s]
sarrki:

[/s]
Re: Saraki: Kwara Appoints Judge He Sacked To Retrieve 90 Properties From Him by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 06, 2020
sarrki:

Show us proof and stop destroying properties.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Kwara Appoints Judge He Sacked To Retrieve 90 Properties From Him by sarrki(m): 11:38am On Jan 06, 2020
Erediauwa:
Show us proof and stop destroying properties.

What proof are you asking for when the state set up a committee and a report was submitted

Do you think Goverment just go against individuals or people without evidence?

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Kwara Appoints Judge He Sacked To Retrieve 90 Properties From Him by DenNisOsankwa: 11:53am On Jan 06, 2020
[s]
sarrki:

What proof are you asking for when the state set up a committee and a report was submitted

[/s]
Re: Saraki: Kwara Appoints Judge He Sacked To Retrieve 90 Properties From Him by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:59am On Jan 06, 2020
Erediauwa:

Bukola seems to be in pains and more is coming his way. Instead of wasting ur time online scribbling meaningless and harmless words like a paid urchin, why don't you make urself useful and help him boil water to massage the areas of pain?

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Kwara Appoints Judge He Sacked To Retrieve 90 Properties From Him by ayomide5210(m): 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
sarrki:

He said proof, you said what proof. Let them tender the proof to the public before destruction, I don't say Bukola is a saint, every political holders na thief we know But let act like human when behaving , Ajimobi give a legal evidence before destroying Ayefele property, even though it's politics involved

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Kwara Appoints Judge He Sacked To Retrieve 90 Properties From Him by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
sarrki:

ayomide5210:

He said proof, you said what proof. Let them tender the proof to the public before destruction of the property
The govt does not have to show proof. It is incumbent on the claimant to show proof that the said property belongs to him. Land by default belongs to the state. Only a CofO or RofO gives you access to land.
Re: Saraki: Kwara Appoints Judge He Sacked To Retrieve 90 Properties From Him by ayomide5210(m): 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

The govt does not have to show proof. It is incumbent on the claimant to show proof that the said property belongs to him. Land by default belongs to the state. Only a CofO or RofO gives you access to land.

Bro, don't let politics blind you,this people are not your relatives,say the truth. how do you know the Saraki's don't have a C of O
Re: Saraki: Kwara Appoints Judge He Sacked To Retrieve 90 Properties From Him by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
ayomide5210:

Bro, don't let politics blind you,this people are not your relatives,say the truth. how do you know the Saraki's don't have a C of O
I'm not ur bro. Stop defending looters. Have either bukola or his sister claim to have c of o? They both released statements saying it's their father's legacy. None of them mentioned C of O.
But you political urchins have invaded the media space defending a common criminal. Mind you I'm not an APC supporter. Check my posts, I detest them. But the saraki family deserve worse than what has befallen them!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Kwara Appoints Judge He Sacked To Retrieve 90 Properties From Him by ayomide5210(m): 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

I'm not ur bro. Stop defending looters. Have either bukola or his sister claim to have c of o? They both released statements saying it's their father's legacy. None of them mentioned C of O.
But you political urchins have invaded the media space defending a common criminal. Mind you I'm not an APC supporter. Check my posts, I detest them. But the saraki family deserve worse than what has befallen them!!

Your matter tire me, you no b APC, you no b PDP, you wan use bad news kill yourself for here like you have cut in the national cake � . If dem settle the case anyhow they like it, How much value will it add to you. If I may ask you might not even be related with Kwara State . We dey talk make dem settle scores legally to avoid some shit, na you dey spit shit , mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Kwara Appoints Judge He Sacked To Retrieve 90 Properties From Him by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
ayomide5210:

Your matter tire me, you no b APC, you no b PDP, you wan use bad news kill yourself for here like you have cut in the national cake � . If dem settle the case anyhow they like it, How much value will it add to you. If I may ask you might not even be related with Kwara State . We dey talk make dem settle scores legally to avoid some shit, na you dey spit shit , mtcheeeew
I was not foolish to ignore the dude..... I will advise you to do same Bro.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Kwara Appoints Judge He Sacked To Retrieve 90 Properties From Him by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
ayomide5210:

You need to shut up. You're sounding more like a low IQ irritant. May i ask what's ur interest in the matter that you've chosen to be a Saraki defender? How did you arrive at the fact that what govt did was illegal when it has been established that it's based on a committee's recommendation? Are you unaware of the slavery saraki snr unleashed on kwarans? Or are you one of the many slaves. I know for a fact that most if not of the youths in Kwara then, refused to go to school. Instead, they became thugs for Saraki snr. You know how many of them died fighting for him against Mohd Lawal?
You should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Saraki: Kwara Appoints Judge He Sacked To Retrieve 90 Properties From Him by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
Erediauwa:
I was not foolish to ignore the dude..... I will advise you to do same Bro.
Of course you're not. That's the limit of your wisdom. It's good to stay within your limit. Asswipe
Re: Saraki: Kwara Appoints Judge He Sacked To Retrieve 90 Properties From Him by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2020
Just see how the dude above is wasting in pains because I refused to give him my attention. grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Kwara Appoints Judge He Sacked To Retrieve 90 Properties From Him by ayomide5210(m): 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

You need to shut up. You're sounding more like a low IQ irritant. May i ask what's ur interest in the matter that you've chosen to be a Saraki defender? How did you arrive at the fact that what govt did was illegal when it has been established that it's based on a committee's recommendation? Are you unaware of the slavery saraki snr unleashed on kwarans? Or are you one of the many slaves. I know for a fact that most if not of the youths in Kwara then, refused to go to school. Instead, they became thugs for Saraki snr. You know how many of them died fighting for him against Mohd Lawal?
You should be ashamed of yourself.

Se ori e pe sha, se Daddy e lo ya were abi mommy e ni aja bu je. If I talk to you and you no apply your brain to understand, it will be better you keep shut, iwo omo lasan lasan , ikeji aja
Re: Saraki: Kwara Appoints Judge He Sacked To Retrieve 90 Properties From Him by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
ayomide5210:

Se ori mi pe sha, se Daddy mi lo ya were abi mommy mi ni aja bu je. If I talk to you and as I no get brain to understand, it will be better you keep shut, emi omo lasan lasan , ikeji aja
As you said
Re: Saraki: Kwara Appoints Judge He Sacked To Retrieve 90 Properties From Him by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
[[s]quote author=ayomide5210 post=85551471]

Se ori e pe sha, se Daddy e lo ya were abi mommy e ni aja bu je. If I talk to you and you no apply your brain to understand, it will be better you keep shut, iwo omo lasan lasan , ikeji aja[/quote][/s]
Re: Saraki: Kwara Appoints Judge He Sacked To Retrieve 90 Properties From Him by Timba24(m): 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
sometimes, I wonder how some people talk, if u live in kwara state. u will know what the committees are saying is the true. The sarakis' has really caused havoc in the state. it will take the governor a while to get the state in a good shape.

(1) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Offers NLC Palliatives To Avert Strike / Nigeria May Breakup – Osinbajo Warns / No Election In Yoruba Land Again- Sunday Igboho....But Wait....?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.