Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,041 members, 7,928,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 09:26 AM

Prediction Scam - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Prediction Scam (218 Views)

Bet9ja Zoom Master Prediction. Check Free Games Posted In The Telegram For Proof / ALPHA FOOTY TIPS " The Best Prediction Channel Now Available On Telegram" / Get 100% Sure Free Prediction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prediction Scam by Jags2: 11:42am On Jan 06, 2020
Beware of The King Predictionz
He gives free tips on telegram and has VIP groups which you have to pay for and most times the games don’t enter you will end up loosing money.
He does investment 10,000,20,000,50,000
After payment he tells you, you will get payed between 4days. On the 4th days he comes up with stories his a scam. He will give screen shots of pple he paid after arranging with them, for the rest he will send mesages saying it didn’t go well after promising you that your payment is sure once you invest. Pls beware

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prediction Scam by Bimbo8701: 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
� I'm not the only one who got scammed , my people beware o , as hard as the country is , and we all are trying to make ends meet , it's funny how some people, would go any length to rip another person whose hustling like you. It's really sad @thekingpunter1 as his handle implies on Telegram is a big scam o, he would tell you to invest 20k to get a role over every week , but all na scam o , cause after investing when it's time for payment na story , I got scammed and I can only imagine how many other people like me out there in my shoes please y'all should be aware o. The King Predictionz is the name he uses please be aware . He as an account number he always ask to pay into with the name Onyenze Ijeoma it's a GTB account.he would ask you to post screenshot after payment but all na scam o beware .[color=#990000] Stay blessed people [/color]

(1) (Reply)

Two Fighting: African Immigrant Vs. African American / We Will Announce Implementation Date, Federal Government Gives Update / How To Protect Yourself From Scams During Tax Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.