Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,990 members, 7,942,554 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

First Fruit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / First Fruit (580 Views)

First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Fruit by skyhighweb(m): 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
will it be wrong if churches give 10%,of their earning to the poor also?
Re: First Fruit by blackpanthar: 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
skyhighweb:
will it be wrong if churches give 10%,of their earning to the poor also?

would it be wrong if you went to the church to serve God than busy yourself in matters that are not your business?

even in bible days, people never questioned what the church did with the money.... even after the Apostles fed widows and helpless people there was still grumbling and murmuring in the church!

So bro, calm down and serve God. when you become a pastor then give all your life savings plus church offering to the poor... then you will be the next poor person and NO ONE WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING.

Jesus said it already that we will ALWAYS have poor people.... no matter how we give, there will always be poor folks.... it is a fact. So stop pointing to the church, you are the church, GIVE!

1 Like

Re: First Fruit by Nyxx123: 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
blackpanthar:

would it be wrong if you went to the church to serve God than busy yourself in matters that are not your business?

even in bible days, people never questioned what the church did with the money.... even after the Apostles fed widows and helpless people there was still grumbling and murmuring in the church!

So bro, calm down and serve God. when you become a pastor then give all your life savings plus church offering to the poor... then you will be the next poor person and NO ONE WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING.

Jesus said it already that we will ALWAYS have poor people.... no matter how we give, there will always be poor folks.... it is a fact. So stop pointing to the church, you are the church, GIVE!

Hii pls I would love to ask you about zionves, I sent you a mail. Pls would you be kind enough to give me audience? Probably your contact
Re: First Fruit by blackpanthar: 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
Nyxx123:

Hii pls I would love to ask you about zionves, I sent you a mail. Pls would you be kind enough to give me audience? Probably your contact

I do not work for them or promote them... I am just a regular savvy investor. Thanks for understanding. I have replied your mail.
Re: First Fruit by skyhighweb(m): 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
blackpanthar:

missionary church started as a ....... not a ......
Re: First Fruit by Nyxx123: 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
blackpanthar:

I do not work for them or promote them... I am just a regular savvy investor. Thanks for understanding. I have replied your mail.

Lol no o, am not referring to @bolded, just looking for testimonies. Is upon further research that I saw ur comment. So can I pls contact you?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oyedepo Blows Hot As Highly Placed Church Officials Steal Millions / Please Interprete This Dream / I Couldn't Sleep, I Have Been Crying, Only God Can Save Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.