Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,299 members, 7,900,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:49 PM

Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone (61880 Views)

Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) / Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja / Maria Okan Reportedly Pregnant For Olamide - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by TemmyT002(m): 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
Wetin concern us?
Na we send her to become baby mama?

2 Likes

Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by izzou(m): 7:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
YelloweWest:

I don't understand, why u blame the woman only? Did she impregnate herself? Did olamide not know that unprotected sex will lead to pregnancy? How is it her fault soley?

That's why I like the US no judge gives a shit whether or not you are married to another person or whether the baby was planned or not, or whether u gave money for abortion, once DNA confirm you're the father, u pay child support! No questions

Always read to understand okay?

She knew he had a wife and a kid. And yet she got pregnant... That's my question

Whether she wants to have sex everyday with him for the rest of her life is not my business.

4 Likes

Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by captianfreeman(m): 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
You chose baby mama's life, so face it.

3 Likes

Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by 21cents: 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
nototribalist:

Carry your pikin Go your village, stop disturbing us here
lol grin your meme is funny AF!! who TF is that?? grin
Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by tellwisdom: 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
Spits undecided
Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by 21cents: 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
BlastAfonja:
My main happiness is that the world now knows that Igbos stand behind the USA while the Northern Nigeria and their juniors the Yorubas are in support of IRAN and even wish death on ISRAEL.

I think the prophesy that Biafra will come this year 2020 is taking shape now..

Dear USA and ISRAEL we the people of BIAFRA have defended your strike on the terrorist general of IRAN, so come and help us set up BIAFRA so we can be separated from these Muslims of the Hausa/Fulani and the Yorubas. Amen.

God bless the USA
God bless ISRAEL
God bless BIAFRA.
God bless all the Christian and Jewish nations of the world
Amen.
I feel like using plank to arrange your empty coconut head. wetin concern agbero with overload. for you daft mind now Trump gives a fvck abt your tribe in the grand scheme of things??

6 Likes

Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by DCmonster: 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
Stupid bloggers! So she is asking for help from a ghost. Because olamide's father is dead.
Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by midehi2(f): 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
mrsteel:
Shut up ehinomen!
Oh that's your mother's name, nice try
Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by bukatyne(f): 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
Stevecovey:
OAP Maria Okan, while responding to a fan on her social media page, said that she does not receive, take or ask for any money in taking care of the daughter she had for musician, Olamide.

It would be recalled that late last year she put to bed a few months after Olamides wife, Bukunmi, also had a second son for him.
This was amidst insider rumours that she was paid N2 million by Olamide to abort the baby, but she absconded to the UK and decided to have the child instead.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B65-a1mna2M/

If she collected N2m to abort the baby and decided to still have it, then she wants to eat her cake and have it. Which is a hallmark of lack of integrity.

But again, how can a lady of integrity see a married man, sleep with him and get pregnant?

Please don't disturb us with your whinning.

If you want to be taken seriously, start with returning the N2m back to him that you are not interested in abortion.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
Martinez39:
As usual, the golddigging leech is playing the victim. It was clear Olamide never wanted the pregnancy. Olamide generously gave you 2 million naira to abort the pregnancy but, of your own accord, you schemed to trap a rugged man like Olamide with such cheap trick and scoop awoof child support. grin grin grin Now, badoo is not showing up and you want to cry victim and show that you are the faithful struggling single mother left bare by Olamide?

Nah! Your body, your choice; his money, his choice; and your actions, it's consequences for you to face alone. tongue
Martinez did you type this? You endorse a man telling a lady to abort against her will and absconding child support if she doesn't? Shame though,shame

2 Likes

Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by wany(f): 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
izzou:

Wizkid has more than one babymama
Davido has more than one babymama
Tuface
9ice

And the list is endless

I don't understand what their second mothers were thinking or what inspired their decision.

I wish I could understand
Loads of cash$$$s undecided

2 Likes

Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by jclassiq(m): 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
izzou:

This Maria lady doesn't look broke or hungry

Because she is brandishing an iphone doesnt mean she isn't broke. How much does a radio station pay their oap's? She is just keeping up with the Joneses. They are all looking for some rich dude to fund their extravagant lifestyle which they or their father can't afford for them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by jclassiq(m): 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2020
SaintHilary:

Lol..I been just won ask

Please is this correct?

Absolutely wrong. That is a slang.
Correct meaning: "e don do you like magic for eye"
Manage the broken English I don't know how to use proper English for such translation.

3 Likes

Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by 1Sharon(f): 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2020
I'm guessing this isnt the mother of maximilian?
Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by Gordson: 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
We sabi your type

Attention seeking beech grin
Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by Seun360(m): 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
jclassiq:

Because she is brandishing an iphone doesnt mean she isn't broke. How much does a radio station pay their oap's? She is just keeping up with the Joneses. They are all looking for some rich dude to fund their extravagant lifestyle which they or their father can't afford for them.

Leave talk, the beats, LAGOS TALKS, CLASSIC FM, Naija fm of Keffi Street, Ikoyi pays like 250k for Freshers.

2 Likes

Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by Martinez39(m): 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
Michellekabod2:

[s]Martinez did you type this? You endorse a man telling a lady to abort against her will and absconding child support if she doesn't? Shame though,shame[/s]
Olamide never wanted the pregnancy but she schemed and got pregnant. Olamide then gave her 2 million naira to abort but she refused. She knew what she was doing yet she is crying victim. If the man makes it clear that he doesn't want a child and you go ahead to have the child, the responsibility of taking care of the child is solely yours. Why did she not abort it and move on? She should accept the responsibility and stop trying to be a victim and struggling compassionate single mother who has been left bare by her baby daddy.

12 Likes

Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by jclassiq(m): 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
Seun360:

Leave talk, the beats, LAGOS TALKS, CLASSIC FM, Naija talk of Keffi Street, Ikoyi pays like 250k for Freshers.

And that means she is rich?

2 Likes

Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by Seun360(m): 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
jclassiq:

And that means she is rich?
She might not even be a fresher....."read btw the line"
Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by YelloweWest: 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
izzou:

Always read to understand okay?

She knew he had a wife and a kid. And yet she got pregnant... That's my question

Whether she wants to have sex everyday with him for the rest of her life is not my business.
And he didn't know he had a wife and kid? Does she owe his wife anything?
Why did he choose to impregnate another woman?
Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by Gordson: 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Martinez did you type this? You endorse a man telling a lady to abort against her will and absconding child support if she doesn't? Shame though,shame
You carry belle, the guy say e no want make you terminate, you say no,
He say you must to terminate, you say lai lai,
He say take this 2mili and get rid of it else he won't be responsible for it.

You collect the mili and still keep the baby (meaning you are ready to take absolute responsibility).

Now you wan cry out say the pikin papa no look the baby side.

Aunty, if you c the guy, be happy, if you don't...

You don't have any right to complain

Child support ma dry arse!

2 Likes

Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by izzou(m): 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
YelloweWest:

And he didn't know he had a wife and kid? Does she owe his wife anything?
Why did he choose to impregnate another woman?

At what point did I say she owes his wife anything?

You just want to argue and unfortunately, you're arguing out of context

As an adult, I would blame myself if after knowing a man is married with kids, and also knowing that the man HAS NO PLANS FOR ME, go ahead and get pregnant for him.

But here you have screaming "blame the man"....As if anyone exonerated him from this mess

It's her life that was the focus of this thread, and that's why I'm wondering why she decided to get pregnant for him

Don't quote me again Abeg. I already know your next reply

4 Likes

Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by babyfaceafrica: 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
Seun360:

She might not even be a fresher....."read btw the line"
Doesn't still mean she is rich

2 Likes

Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by madenigga2dcore(m): 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
the original girlfriend is very beautiful. choi

3 Likes

Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by babyfaceafrica: 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
izzou:

At what point did I say she owes his wife anything?

You just want to argue and unfortunately, you're arguing out of context

As an adult, I would blame myself if after knowing a man is married with kids, and also knowing that the man HAS NO PLANS FOR ME, go ahead and get pregnant for him.

But here you have screaming "blame the man"....As if anyone exonerated him from this mess

It's her life that was the focus of this thread, and that's why I'm wondering why she decided to get pregnant for him

Don't quote me again Abeg. I already know your next reply

Free that babe, she just wants to argue for argument sake.. No point

3 Likes

Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by Wallade(m): 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
Baby mamas everywhere
Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by youngestgrad(m): 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
izzou:

Wizkid has more than one babymama
Davido has more than one babymama
Tuface
9ice

And the list is endless

I don't understand what their second mothers were thinking or what inspired their decision.

I wish I could understand
I guess that is the fish brain name tag, which they now see as OFFENSIVE!!

1 Like

Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by chuksjuve(m): 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
It's well with you ..
Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by youngestgrad(m): 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Shame on who?, In the USA under their Abortion laws a woman can abort a baby (feotus) without giving a damn about the expectant father, So why can't a man give less than a phuck when she decides to keep it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by Ashley86400: 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
Another baby mama story?

Get your original Rubik's cube at affordable prices. . .DM for more

Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by olabrinks(f): 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
You opened your legs for a married man? I cannot feel sorry for these types of women they are too shameless. He will never leave his wife for you. Your child will not be a priority to him because he has a family already.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by bluefilm: 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
Stevecovey:
OAP Maria Okan, while responding to a fan on her social media page, said that she does not receive, take or ask for any money in taking care of the daughter she had for musician, Olamide.

It would be recalled that late last year she put to bed a few months after Olamides wife, Bukunmi, also had a second son for him.
This was amidst insider rumours that she was paid N2 million by Olamide to abort the baby, but she absconded to the UK and decided to have the child instead.

So olamide sef na potential murderer?!

Chai.

Tufiakwa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fan Calls Tekno's Girlfriend 'OldMama', Tekno Humiliates Him (Photo) / Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key / Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.