Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets (60250 Views)

America’s $200m “doomsday” Plane That Protects Vips In Event Of A Nuclear War / Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) / Donald Trump Tweets About Reading Unverified Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by godliman: 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
sunboy:

I feel you bro! I’m better informed than you are. Continue growing in what your pastor and bible teach you about Isreal.

But don’t bring God into into war and GeoPolitics.
Hahahahahaha happy new year my man
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by MightySparrow: 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
sunboy:

I don tire for you people.

Ok o
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ganjafama:
You know nothing about nuclear warfare Sir. First of all, have you heard of MAD (Mutual Assured Destruction)? If Russia sends any nuke to America, American nukes trigger on automatically and nukes Russia. Nobody wins in a nuclear fight.
I only wrote what bible said, u can fight wit it if u want to. Goliath had all sorts of missile defence systems but was killed by David. May be u dont know that Russia last 2years produced a deadly nuclear warship that wil take America 5yrs to produce. Just last week again they produce anothr one that travels almost 30thous times the speed of sound. Accordn to them, this new weapon makes every missile defense system useless and they all hav america wrote on them. Bush in his days admittd that russia is the only country that can destroy america.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Legendguru: 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
Lol and if they buy one from North Korea then they have one
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Adesgentle7: 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
Let's keep watching shocked
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Stanzar7: 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2020
nijabazaar:

I am telling you. Since then my heart just keeps fluttering...

Someone once asked me why am I concerned, that wetin concerned Nigeria with WWIII. I told him that was exact what Australia said in WW2. And low and behold, Japan dropped a bomb on them. This whole world is linked, Especially with religious dimensions. Iran can choose Nigeria as a proxy battleground . I mean look at the Shittes.

Most pple don't understand that in a world conflict such as WWIII, it is the most populous countries that often gets roped in..

I still maintain that Trump is extremely stupid. How can one man allow his ego to get the most of him, putting the rest of the world, mostly innocent people in harm's way. All Because Of Ordinary Election...

American hegemony is the real problem. If Trump was a tinpot dictator of some banana republic somewhere, nobody would even care. The very possibility that someone like Trump can be in charge of the biggest military and economy on the planet, with hardly any checks and balances worth mentioning, is catastrophic.

Hegemony itself is the problem that should have been addressed after WW2. Maybe next time, if there is still anyone left that is.

U r foolish bro
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by emmaitive(m): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
nijabazaar:

Someone needs to curtail them, understand me but not in a brutish way.
It's like Putin trying to stop Boko haram once and for all by sending Nukes to sambisa. Will it only kill Bokoharam? You know the answer...
that the only language terrorist understand,fire for fire
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by afrikanns: 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
nijabazaar:
My problem now is that China has joined the foray. It tweeted support for Iran undecided

your problem, take poison to solve it.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ewedegubbler:

Which history book have you been reading? Arabs yes, they dont have the mental and economic capacity for such adventure. The Chinese yes, the Chinese aren't interested in other peoples business but theirs, and that's why I laugh at people talking about china going to war with the USA because of some mumu Iran but as for the Persians, they once were a world super power back in the days Cyrus the Great until the Macedonians ended them.

Talking about American hegemony, Empires are forged through warfare, blood and economic dominance which the USA happen to have in abundance. Mind you, the USA is a much humane and benevolent world power when compared to their predecessors and even the pretenders like china and Russia...
You know your history. The Arabs were once a superpower for many many years. Also, I'm sure you know empires are forged and empires die. Nobody would've believed that great Roman Empire will die. The US will eventually die, either through enternal influences (the world merging forces for a frontal attack on the US, on US soil) or internal influences, such as we're already seeing.
Your idea of benevolence is killing people who oppose their reign? That's crazy. Their murder of Gadaffi is one of the reasons why we have Boko Haram in Nigeria.
I personally don't really like the Chinese, but if you check history between the USSR and the US, you'll see Russia has a tangible reason for how they view the US
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
jaxxy:

Cos they never had a chance, check Egypt history and learn. Don’t be deluded. America is the light and the best thing to happen to the world.
You're actually more deluded than I am if you really believe what you said. Let me give you an advise, please don't believe everything you see on CNN, BBC, Fox news and the others. Do your research by yourself, you'll be surprised what you'll learn.

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
Yes I referenced MAD in my earlier response to someone saying Russia would go to war with U.S. In fact I said it is the reason there is likely never to be another world war as all countries understand that would mean the end of the world itself.

Yes I also know hostilities between Russia and U.S started after WW2 and led to the 'cold war' which as you know was not an actual militaristic war but just more of intense competitiveness between the two countries trying to outclass each other on the world stage. That is still going on and I believe will never end as both countries have very proud histories to uphold, but open warfare between the US and Russia I can guarantee will never happen. They are only likely to fight small proxy wars in far away regions against each other or team up to fight smaller countries with no nuclear weapons.
Yes, open warfare between the US and RUssia will never happen. There's something I love about the Russians, they'll rather end the world than to allow anybody subjugate them. If not for their dexterity, the US will love nothing more than to make them stooges. However, with the things going on these few days, things may change. Iran and Syria are military allies to Russia, and in the event of a major escalation of offensives, a lot of countries in the middle east (excluding Isreal and Saudi Arabia) will get drawn into the conflict. In the end, this is a war the US will never win.
Come to think of it, the US has never won any war
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by jaxxy(m): 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

You're actually more deluded than I am if you really believe what you said. Let me give you an advise, please don't believe everything you see on CNN, BBC, Fox news and the others. Do your research by yourself, you'll be surprised what you'll learn

I know quite well the us are not saints bt does that make Iran better? I think that’s the main question here. I understand the concept of ultimate power and I know what each persons or people with their ideologies can/will do.

The us will make mistakes and misjudgments bt also correct them were possible. Sm will bring worse destruction if they were in America’s shoes. TRUST ME!!!

Look at hitler with Germany as an example.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Next thing is the Collation

Iran will form a Coalition with Russia, turkey, Syria, Iraq, Somalia and North Sudan to fight against Isreal..

That is When the Earth will understand that Isreal is GOD ALMIGHTY First Born..

Are they Christian's in Israel?

Christian's are less than 5% in Israel. Even Muslims outnumber them.

You guys need to desist from this long old ideology
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by ifihearam: 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
LegacyB:
It is becoming clearer that Trump is loosing it by the day. He has the economy going well for him but on foreign policy he is a neophyte.Those blaming Obama should seek for better understanding that deal was almost perfect Trump is just egoistic!!!

What you know nothing of please don speak and learn..The Iran Nuclear deal was a sham and one sides deal..Obama paid them billions of dollars yearly just for them to keep their nuclear warhead and of course they were monitored but Israel got intelligence report that they were still enriching uranium which breaches the agreement.This among other things made Trump withdraw from that deal.. Irans breed terrorists, you cant pay them to build such..Trump did and is still doing the right thing.. Regardless of who surrounds or supports or forms a coalition against the US, they will ALL be defeated.Trump is nt there to play, he is not a coward and ass licker like useless Obama.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
jaxxy:

I know quite well the us are not saints bt does that make Iran better? I think that’s the main question here. I understand the concept of ultimate power and I know what each persons or people with their ideologies can/will do.

The us will make mistakes and misjudgments bt also correct them were possible. Sm will bring worse destruction if they were in America’s shoes. TRUST ME!!!

Look at hitler with Germany as an example.
None is better. No country gave US the mandate to be the global police. The US are just serving their own interests by interfering in the affairs of a sovereign country. The US makes mistakes, but I've not seen where they corrected the mistakes, but I've seen numerous instances where they but the blame on another country, or pretend like they weren't wrong (like they did when they accused Gadaffi of possessing nuclear weapons), or tried to cover it up (as they did with Agent Orange during their war with Vietnam).
The truth is that the US needs wars. Their economy is dependent on wars so they can sell weapons and steal resources.

Hitler wanted to control the war. There's no difference with what the US is doing; the US is trying to control the war by proxy (installing puppet governments). That's actually what they tried to do in Syria but it didn't work
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by afrikanns: 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2020
emmaitive:
why don't u talk abt Islam and dea problem to the world,by terrorism mentality..sombody just need to curtail them

You need to wake up man, it never clear for your face dog you are
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by afrikanns: 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
ifihearam:

What you know nothing of please don speak and learn..The Iran Nuclear deal was a sham and one sides deal..Obama paid them billions of dollars yearly just for them to keep their nuclear warhead and of course they were monitored but Israel got intelligence report that they were still enriching uranium which breaches the agreement.This among other things made Trump withdraw from that deal.. Irans breed terrorists, you cant pay them to build such..Trump did and is still doing the right thing.. Regardless of who surrounds or supports or forms a coalition against the US, they will ALL be defeated.Trump is nt there to play, he is not a coward and ass licker like useless Obama.

You can Say that billion times , drop your sentiment and talk with your reasonable sense Mr.

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by jaxxy(m): 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

None is better. No country gave US the mandate to be the global police. The US are just serving their own interests by interfering in the affairs of a sovereign country. The US makes mistakes, but I've not seen where they corrected the mistakes, but I've seen numerous instances where they but the blame on another country, or pretend like they weren't wrong (like they did when they accused Gadaffi of possessing nuclear weapons), or tried to cover it up (as they did with Agent Orange during their war with Vietnam).
The truth is that the US needs wars. Their economy is dependent on wars so they can sell weapons and steal resources.

Hitler wanted to control the war. There's no difference with what the US is doing; the US is trying to control the war by proxy (installing puppet governments). That's actually what they tried to do in Syria but it didn't work

Sadly in world leadership the reality is there can be vacuum and if any of the others are there u will understand what I’m trying to say. U still don’t know the real Iran until u give them too much power. That is the concept I am trying to show u here.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Righteousness89(m): 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Russia can never associate with Iran.

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Righteousness89(m): 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
[s]
Kokoebapluse:

Can u see now that opolo ndun e? Even according to Bible where Israeli located today was belong to some people and they are living in that land with blessing of God who created all land with different gift, my friend shut up before another people slap you, you say iregbe
[/s]
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Righteousness89(m): 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
[s]
Kubernetes:

Everyone knows Israelis power is from America.
Infact the day Saudi Arabia will fall of with America will be the beginning of Israelis problem.
Note that no one prays for war.
I also don't think Iran will Nuke israel even for the Al Aqsa mosque.It should be noted that it was the Muslims that saved the Christians from the Jewish persecution after 1099 for 450 years.The protection of Israel by America is not only for Jews because in Israel,the religious affiliation of the Israeli population as of 2019 was 74.2% Jewish, 17.8% Muslim, 2.0% Christian, and 1.6% Druze, with the remaining 4.4% including faiths such as Samaritanism and Baha'iism, and irreligious people with no faith.
[/s]

The USA is what it is today because of Isreal..

The Jews are The Backbone of The United States of America..

Associating with Isreal Made the USA the Power House of The World....

The day the USA disassociate from Isreal, they are gone...

The USA was on a free fall before the Emergence of Donald Trump..

If you have carefully watched events you will see that Trump has Embraced Isreal with all his Might..

Obama was sending the USA out of Existence with his Demonic policies..

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by victorazyvictor(m): 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
[quote author=Righteousness89 post=85588759][/quote]

Is called politics! Na game, the real deal is in the heart.

Shaking your hands can be the hidden way of to read your mind or soften your heart so that I can trike you.

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by sunboy(m): 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
[s]
Splendor27:
he means isreal never loose a war....
Isreal is the only country that survived many wars,,even when 4 countries face dem alone.
[/s]

There we go again! Isreal only start to exist as a country in 1948.

Now think about what you just typed and tell me it’s not rubbish ?
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by sunboy(m): 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
MightySparrow:

O boy nothing can be truer Israel is God's watch in the hand of God. You don't believe in science does not stop your phone from working.

Lol ...but Isreal still need the missiles and funds from USA to support its military Hahahah they should’ve wait for God na

This kind thinking Na why we no fit demand what we deserve from our politicians, and that’s why they will always treat us anyhow.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Righteousness89(m): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Shaking your hands can be the hidden way of to read your mind or soften your heart so that I can trike you.
How old are you?
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by sunboy(m): 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
churchmind:
let me expantiate, Father Abraham was bless so anything he touched n do was blessed including his semen which did produce Ishmael n Isaac .God covenants and his will his is choice so therefore he did blessed one above the other.life is a choice don't get yourself workup make you no go play play take style go hug transformer cos e go shock u commot nonsense for your body n worse thing b say e no go keeeee u na semeseme feeling get u

We are talking missiles, defense systems, fighters jet ... you are here reading bible. I’m sure Isrealis would be laughing at y’all cheesy grin grin grin

There is are reasons Trump called us shi.thole... and there are reasons we are called third world country... your reasoning is one of the reasons
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Lets the royal rumble begin..

USA, FRANCE, UK, ISRAEL, GERMANY
VS

I need to see World WAR in my lifetime so that I can tell my grandkids how is it to be in the battlefield with America soldiers..
with the way you position that royal rumble the winner is IRAQ, IRAN, CHINA, RUSSIA AND NORTH KOREA
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by sunboy(m): 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
APOSTLECHUMA:
I only wrote what bible said, u can fight wit it if u want to. Goliath had all sorts of missile defence systems but was killed by David. May be u dont know that Russia last 2years produced a deadly nuclear warship that wil take America 5yrs to produce. Just last week again they produce anothr one that travels almost 30thous times the speed of sound. Accordn to them, this new weapon makes every missile defense system useless and they all hav america wrote on them. Bush in his days admittd that russia is the only country that can destroy america.

Apostle; when did Russia produce a weapon that travels 30 thousand x the speed of sound grin grin
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by sunboy(m): 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
xoftcore:

with the way you position that royal rumble the winner is IRAQ, IRAN, CHINA, RUSSIA AND NORTH KOREA

Take Germany, Russia and China out of your wars, cos they won’t join any war directly unless it reaches their soil. They may support indirectly though
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by sunboy(m): 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
victorazyvictor:

How old are you sir grin
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by sunboy(m): 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Are they Christian's in Israel?

Christian's are less than 5% in Israel. Even Muslims outnumber them.

You guys need to desist from this long old ideology

Abeg leave these kids alone. Let them stick to their bible and whatever their pastors tell them grin grin grin
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by sunboy(m): 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2020
Kubernetes:

Everyone knows Israelis power is from America.
Infact the day Saudi Arabia will fall of with America will be the beginning of Israelis problem.
Note that no one prays for war.
I also don't think Iran will Nuke israel even for the Al Aqsa mosque.It should be noted that it was the Muslims that saved the Christians from the Jewish persecution after 1099 for 450 years.The protection of Israel by America is not only for Jews because in Israel,the religious affiliation of the Israeli population as of 2019 was 74.2% Jewish, 17.8% Muslim, 2.0% Christian, and 1.6% Druze, with the remaining 4.4% including faiths such as Samaritanism and Baha'iism, and irreligious people with no faith.

Please educate them! God bless your wisdom sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Kase Lawal May Cost Clinton The American Presidency / President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub / Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.