Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:10 AM

The Sisterhood Lasso Effect... What Is The Lasso Effect? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sisterhood Lasso Effect... What Is The Lasso Effect? (2314 Views)

[sisterhood Lasso] The Art Of Not Giving A F*ck / "The Sisterhood Lasso" The Book For 2020... (red Pills In Here) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sisterhood Lasso Effect... What Is The Lasso Effect? by IamPlato(m): 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
On Sunday After Church I Was Walking With My Girl and Two Friends (male And Female), the Male Was A Talker And Whenever He Began Talking Too Much He Begins to Talk Anyhow Thinking He Is Funny Or Entertaining; Sometimes He'd Mock Others.

I Called His Attention To The Fact That He Talked anyhow but He Suddenly Defended That I Was The One Who talks Anyhow (i Dont See How That Makes Sense), I Had Already Made My Point And Remained Silent While he Still Tried Defending Himself and Accusing Me, after Seeing I Was Not Saying Anything he Looked To Our Female Friend For Validation (Error!) he Then Asked Her That Between Himself And I Who talked Anyhow but She Wanting To Be Diplomatic And Not Be On the Offendin Side Said He should Leave Her Out Of The Arguement.

It Is Wrong To Seek Female Validation; it Was Not The First Time He Was Seeking Validation, there Was A Time Ago He tried Askin a Female that Between Himself And I Who Was Ugly but It Back Fired On Him Heavily.

More...
Re: The Sisterhood Lasso Effect... What Is The Lasso Effect? by IamPlato(m): 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
Seeking Female Validation Is Like deliberately Throwing Yourself Into A Trap. i will explain how

Ubunja, martinez39, capslocked, harddon,
Re: The Sisterhood Lasso Effect... What Is The Lasso Effect? by IamPlato(m): 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
There Are Guys That Feel So Satisfied After A Beautiful female Approves Them And Their Actions Or Belief, they Can Walk With Pride And Tell People That This lady Or That Lady Likes Me. Sorry Bro You Are In Wonderland; Just As Ubunja Said That Scantily Dressed Lady Is A Big Set Up, so Is This Situation Here.

More...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sisterhood Lasso Effect... What Is The Lasso Effect? by nlPoster: 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
I dont criticize Nigerian men too much knowing how the society is. They appear to have things easy compared to females but it's mostly a mirage.
Re: The Sisterhood Lasso Effect... What Is The Lasso Effect? by IamPlato(m): 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
Now Listen, If You Continue To Seek For Her Validation like A Pussy She Will Validate You only Because She Wants To Make You Her Puppet, afterall She Was On Her Own When You Came For validation.

When She Begins To Make Demands Or Favours From You, you Will Suddenly Remember That You Actually Owe Her Because she Has Been Validating You When Other Didnt, and You Know That failure To Grant Her Request Means No More Validation for You, so You Would Be Forced To Grant Her Request so You Can Stay Relevant because Without The Validation Of This Angel Your Self Esteem will Be Destroyed.

If She Validates You Doesnt Mean She Likes You, you Are Probably About To Become The Prey, the Host Or The Victim.

3 Likes

Re: The Sisterhood Lasso Effect... What Is The Lasso Effect? by Preshy561(f): 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
Lol. Just have money and sense, that's what we are asking. grin

1 Like

Re: The Sisterhood Lasso Effect... What Is The Lasso Effect? by IamPlato(m): 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
If One Beautiful Girl Validates You, You can Still Escape But If You Are The Type That Draws Himself To Multiple Girls for Validation then You Are In Trouble.

When You Fail To Grant Her Request You Obviously Know that No More Validations For You and Trust Me What Ever That Pretty Girl Tells Other guys About You Is What They Will Listen To and Buy.

In Other Words, do Not Seek Attention Of Females (especially Those Hot Ones) Because the Moment The Give You Attention Then They Will Take advantage Of The Lasso Power and you will suffer the effects.

Being Unable To Refuse A Lady's Demand Because You Know You Owe Her, this Is The Lasso Effect!
Re: The Sisterhood Lasso Effect... What Is The Lasso Effect? by IamPlato(m): 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
You Know A Lady Can Use Emotions To Make You feel So Guilty And Helpless Especially When You Are Suffering From The Lasso Effect. wink

"David, so You Of All People Can Refuse To Help Me" this Simple Statement From A Lady Can Become A Disaster in A Man's Mind because She Will Deliver This Line With A Mild Volumed Female Voice, Perfectly Mastered Effective Voice and Eye Contact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sisterhood Lasso Effect... What Is The Lasso Effect? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
Na wah.... grin

The time I took to read this for reach me take tie one weed.

1 Like

Re: The Sisterhood Lasso Effect... What Is The Lasso Effect? by IamPlato(m): 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
stupidity:
Na wah.... grin

The time I took to read this for reach me take tie one weed.
weed Is Not Your Friend Bro
Re: The Sisterhood Lasso Effect... What Is The Lasso Effect? by IamPlato(m): 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
We Will Talk About Lustful Mirage some Other Time
Re: The Sisterhood Lasso Effect... What Is The Lasso Effect? by marvinsync(m): 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
what is this? what do want? what are u saying??

1 Like

Re: The Sisterhood Lasso Effect... What Is The Lasso Effect? by IamPlato(m): 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
marvinsync:
what is this? what do want? what are u saying??
so you dont understand. lol.

read again but carefully
Re: The Sisterhood Lasso Effect... What Is The Lasso Effect? by IamPlato(m): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
Women Also Seek Validation But Not From The Men Who seek Validation From Her. Women Seek Validation From Men Who Care Less About How attractive They Are, men Who Mind Their Business, those Men That They Expect To Come Crawling To Their Feet But Do Not end Up Coming, those Men That Starve Them Of Attention no Matter How much They Try To put The Spot Light On Their Beauty.

These Are The Types That Appeal
Re: The Sisterhood Lasso Effect... What Is The Lasso Effect? by IamPlato(m): 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
A Woman Will Never Seek Validation From a Man Who Seek Validation from Her Because a Man Who Cannot Validate Himself Will Never Be Good enough To Validate Her; all She Would See Is A Man With Weak Self Esteem
Re: The Sisterhood Lasso Effect... What Is The Lasso Effect? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
Every body wants to be a pick up artist and Ubunja wannabe.

Imitations everywhere
Re: The Sisterhood Lasso Effect... What Is The Lasso Effect? by IamPlato(m): 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
Here Are Examples Of some Things Men Say To Get Approval from Females

Between Me And Him Who Is A More Good Looking?

That Shoe Looks Nice On Him, Its Just That Is Was Not My Size Thats Why i Gave It To Him

Jay is Always Borrowing Money from Me

This Guy Is Always Sleeping With Different Women, God forbid I Can Never Do That

John Said You Are Too Cheap, dont Tell Him I Said So

Your Boyfriend Is Cheating on You, I Will Take You To See for Yourself

I Hate To See Girls Dress Indecently (Never Say This To A Lady)

Some Of These Statements Will Turn You To A Maga and Some Will Make You Look Stupid To Her, either Ways You Have Fallen To The Lasso. She Can Take Advantage These Things

1 Like

Re: The Sisterhood Lasso Effect... What Is The Lasso Effect? by IamPlato(m): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
funmisticqueen:

Imitations everywhere
If We Don't imitate Who Will? wink

It Is Not Your Sole Obligation To Comment Ma'am

1 Like

Re: The Sisterhood Lasso Effect... What Is The Lasso Effect? by Liposure: 7:12am On Jan 07, 2020
funmisticqueen:

Imitations everywhere
may dis NY bring u happiness, peace n prosperity

1 Like

Re: The Sisterhood Lasso Effect... What Is The Lasso Effect? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 07, 2020
Honestly I see no reason seeking advice or validation from a woman First man to do that later got himself into trouble

1 Like

Re: The Sisterhood Lasso Effect... What Is The Lasso Effect? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 07, 2020
Liposure:
thanks dear, may you accomplish your goal this year
Re: The Sisterhood Lasso Effect... What Is The Lasso Effect? by IamPlato(m): 8:23am On Jan 07, 2020
Liposure:
AMEN
Re: The Sisterhood Lasso Effect... What Is The Lasso Effect? by COOL10(m): 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2020
Very correct
Re: The Sisterhood Lasso Effect... What Is The Lasso Effect? by nlPoster: 12:09am On Jan 08, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Honestly I see no reason seeking advice or validation from a woman
First man to do that later got himself into trouble

Who was that?

Certainly not Adam. Nowhere in the bible says he sought advice from Eve. He just ate the fruit she offered.

Anyway, women like men, could give good or bad advice/validation. Gender does not confer wisdom.
Re: The Sisterhood Lasso Effect... What Is The Lasso Effect? by IamPlato(m): 8:25am On Jan 08, 2020
The Lustful Mirage will Be In The Book For You, it Is Another Part Of Reality You Should Be Alerted About
Re: The Sisterhood Lasso Effect... What Is The Lasso Effect? by nlPoster: 10:40am On Jan 08, 2020
IamPlato:
The Lustful Mirage will Be In The Book For You, it Is Another Part Of Reality You Should Be Alerted About

Lustful mirage meaning what?
Re: The Sisterhood Lasso Effect... What Is The Lasso Effect? by IamPlato(m): 11:06am On Jan 08, 2020
nlPoster:

Lustful mirage meaning what?
Check The Topic I Created Before This One "Attraction On A New Level" the Last Post I Posted Defines It
Re: The Sisterhood Lasso Effect... What Is The Lasso Effect? by IamPlato(m): 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
Happy Weekend Pals
Re: The Sisterhood Lasso Effect... What Is The Lasso Effect? by IamPlato(m): 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
Ubunja you Have Not Dropped A New Post on your site
Re: The Sisterhood Lasso Effect... What Is The Lasso Effect? by ubunja(m): 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
IamPlato:
Ubunja you Have Not Dropped A New Post on your site
busy still working on them bossman.

2 Likes

Re: The Sisterhood Lasso Effect... What Is The Lasso Effect? by IamPlato(m): 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
Do You Know That Many Of These Ladies Do Not Do Some Of These Things Consciously? Like I Said Earlier, being A Member Of The Sisterhood Is By Birth.

Some Of Us Men Have Taken Time To Study Ladies to Discover That They Work (Consciously Or Unconsciously) in Line With The Sisterhood Force...

If There Is One Thing You Cannot Do As A Man, its Putting Yourself In The Shoes Of A Woman. You Cannot Possibly Do That because The Female Is Wired Differently From You And You Cannot feel Certain Things As Much As She Can. You Cannot Completely Understand Why Attention Is So Vital To Her
Re: The Sisterhood Lasso Effect... What Is The Lasso Effect? by IamPlato(m): 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
ubunja:
busy still working on them bossman.
Patiently Waiting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Queen Stripped And Tortured After Phone Theft Accusation (photos+ Video) / If You Want to Eat This Mixture of Food, Gather Here [Picture] / What My Mum Said Today. Has Her Thought Towards Me Change? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.