Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,231 members, 7,977,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:22 AM

Help Confirm ZILT Consulting Ibadan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help Confirm ZILT Consulting Ibadan (983 Views)

Zilt Is Here With Amazing Offer..... Now You Can Be A Land Owner With Just 5k!!! / Do You Need A Land For Agriculture? A Land To Build? Zilt Is Here!!! / Zilt Investment Limited. Invest In Your Future. Buy Land And Win Promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Confirm ZILT Consulting Ibadan by Gdafaxs: 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
I have just paid for a 2 plot of land around Apata Area of Ibadan through ZILT investment after sufficiently meeting with one of their sales reps who took me to check the land. I went to their office at Dugbe Ibadan to confirm their authenticity, and I was very impressed. The payment plan is a specified monthly payment for 3 years after the first installment. I have confirmed Zilt investment is real and I am posting this to show my gratitude for them, for dealing with me honestly. More than 2 of my colleagues did business with them and recommended them to me, that what was moved me to check them out myself. Zilt investment is at Leventis building Lebanon street Dugbe.

Thanks

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help Confirm ZILT Consulting Ibadan by ZiltIT: 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
Zilt investment is a trustworthy real estate firm, customers review all over the internet verifies the claim of it. ZILT INVESTMENT LTD. offers land with the most affordable monthly payment. Security: their land is secured (free from encumbrances) government omo-onile via cream of professional. The investment firm professionally developed estates (layout/ building plan/gatehouse etc). If you are hoping to invest in land or properties investment Zilt is the answer.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Confirm ZILT Consulting Ibadan by Zilt: 5:47pm On Jan 13, 2020
I am a staff there and I happy with their services, our customers are also happy with our services. Zilt investment is a legit real estate investment firm.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Confirm ZILT Consulting Ibadan by Zilt: 5:53pm On Jan 13, 2020
Zilt Consulting Firm is genuine and registered under the CAC of Nigeria. Our address is at 5, Old Leventis building, Lebanon street, Dugbe, Ibadan
Call us on 07032666002

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Confirm ZILT Consulting Ibadan by Zilt: 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2020
Selling point
1. NEED: We sell a need out of several want basic need food and shelter
2. Affordability/flexibility/Inclusiveness: we offer land with the most affordable monthly payment
3. Security: our land are secured (free from encumberances) government omoonile via cream of professional
4. Professionalism: professionally developed estates
(layout/building plan/gate house etc)
5. PLANS (1. child future plan 2.agric plan 3. Retirement plan 4.Building plan 5. Appreciation plan)
PLOTS SIZE: 15m by 30m
Title: Red copy survey

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help Confirm ZILT Consulting Ibadan by ZiltIT: 5:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
This is a positive review from one of our client;
I'm shocked that someone will label Zilt investment as a scam. I had business with them and I can recommend to anyone in the world. Their loyalty is first class. I'm not Ibadan based but I bought a piece of land from them and till now I've not had an issue with them even when building. You are too cheap to label them a negative name. It's too late for you. We all can't be wise and foolish at the same time. If you have any issues with them try to sort it out with them. But this cheap labeling is not a way forward. I know ZILT and I can assure you guys that they are leg

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help Confirm ZILT Consulting Ibadan by decontroller: 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
For the past 5 years I have been doing business with them, I have never have a cause to regret, I love Zilt investment limited. You can chech their website to know more about them http://www.ziltinvestment.com

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Architectural Design Of Modern Four Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria / See What Is Happening To My Building. / A New 4bedroom Terrace Duplex For Sale At Cheap Price At Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.