Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,132 members, 7,973,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:36 AM

Why Is It Nigeria Girls Do Lie ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Nigeria Girls Do Lie ? (1337 Views)

Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Nigeria Girls Do Lie ? by abbey007: 3:07pm On May 28, 2007
why is it Nigeria Girls do lie ?I have seen so many them that fall into this categories because they love money that true love.It have being the reason why they fail in their marriage or the reason their marriage did not last. smiley.Any you also can make your comment on this issue because so many guys have being the victim of this.

Re: Why Is It Nigeria Girls Do Lie ? by fekuti: 12:35am On May 29, 2007
unfortunate
Re: Why Is It Nigeria Girls Do Lie ? by luxoire(f): 10:42am On May 29, 2007
@poster

how about you think of it this way

THEIR LYING MIGHT BE A REACTION TO THE ACTION OF THE GUYS, some guys only look out for themselves annd what they want, what the girl wants if irrelevant. So the babes start thinking they gotta watch their own back and then it is SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST. you lie to get on top of your game.

Is it right?, NO, i don't condone it. But instead of trying to blame, how about u change your approach to ladies, and see if theirs changes. If she really likes u and notices u are honest and sincere, chances are shee too will be honest and sincere to you. But if she see u as a hussler, she go try get max from u, b4 u waka
Re: Why Is It Nigeria Girls Do Lie ? by niceuzor: 11:21am On May 29, 2007
Nice words from you wink luxoire ,wait a min have we met b4?
Re: Why Is It Nigeria Girls Do Lie ? by luxoire(f): 1:00pm On May 29, 2007
@nice uzor, NO i do not believe we have met before, are we supposed to have?
Re: Why Is It Nigeria Girls Do Lie ? by Alert(f): 1:25pm On May 29, 2007
how about nigerian boys?
Re: Why Is It Nigeria Girls Do Lie ? by Alert(f): 1:26pm On May 29, 2007
how about nigerian boys?
Re: Why Is It Nigeria Girls Do Lie ? by hotchic1(f): 3:19pm On May 29, 2007
Alert:

how about nigerian boys?

U took the word out of my mouth.
Re: Why Is It Nigeria Girls Do Lie ? by IBDat(m): 3:32pm On May 29, 2007
LMFAO @fekuti true that DNAs indeed and if not their girl friends will train them!
Personally i can't say i do know the reason for it shocked as the truth sooner or later will be revealed but non-the-less they are persistent in their deceit.
Unfortuantely another angle might be 2 say they learn't from the guys as Naija men 2 dey lie . . . .  cheesy
Re: Why Is It Nigeria Girls Do Lie ? by luxoire(f): 5:27pm On May 29, 2007
IBDAT
sha, i like ur honest and balanced view
Re: Why Is It Nigeria Girls Do Lie ? by samsilo(m): 5:36pm On May 29, 2007
Both guys and girls lie.Its kind of the chicken and egg situation,which came first.
Its a tough one to figure out.
Re: Why Is It Nigeria Girls Do Lie ? by tollu: 5:45pm On May 29, 2007
Chicken an egg situation indeed. Bt i was wondering, is it only NIGERIAN girls that lie?
Re: Why Is It Nigeria Girls Do Lie ? by samsilo(m): 6:04pm On May 29, 2007
@tollu, did you have a problem with my analogy or did you not understand what I said .Telling lies is not the exclusive preserve of guys or girls.Nigerian or not.
Re: Why Is It Nigeria Girls Do Lie ? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:12pm On May 29, 2007
what exactly is the point of the car picture
Re: Why Is It Nigeria Girls Do Lie ? by dk4justice(m): 6:21pm On May 29, 2007
abbey007, i reason with your point but na wetin be the meaning of that car wey you put for the post, you shack gordon spark before posting or what
Re: Why Is It Nigeria Girls Do Lie ? by tollu: 6:56pm On May 29, 2007
@samsilo, the question wasn't thrown at u alone. So no dey feel like analyst . tongue
Re: Why Is It Nigeria Girls Do Lie ? by IBDat(m): 7:09pm On May 29, 2007
To answer yo question - NO
Re: Why Is It Nigeria Girls Do Lie ? by marlet01(m): 7:15pm On May 29, 2007
@ abbey

You hav a point, most girls do lie in relationships. Some even wen you woo them on the first day they just fill your heads with lies.

I think you hav a point here.
Re: Why Is It Nigeria Girls Do Lie ? by hotchic1(f): 5:20pm On May 30, 2007
IBDat:

Unfortuantely another angle might be 2 say they learn't from the guys as Naija men 2 dey lie . . . . cheesy

Word!Thats the bitter truth.Thank God at least,we have an honest guy on Nairaland.
Re: Why Is It Nigeria Girls Do Lie ? by SweetT1: 5:51pm On May 30, 2007
@Topic
They got it from their mama !
Re: Why Is It Nigeria Girls Do Lie ? by niceuzor: 6:06pm On May 30, 2007
@luxoire
Uhmmmmmmmmm anyway i'm Niceuzor the Only humble naija in NL,

what about you my dear? wink
Re: Why Is It Nigeria Girls Do Lie ? by lopez(f): 8:09pm On Jun 02, 2007
i don't think nigerian girls lie , i don't lie to start with and even my girlfriends don't ,
so u saying we lie is not totally true or the kind of girls u roll with do .
Re: Why Is It Nigeria Girls Do Lie ? by fekuti: 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2007
shiet, you're lying right now.
Re: Why Is It Nigeria Girls Do Lie ? by needeeg(m): 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2007
Your soo funny u know, so u deside to post the threath with a car, well man guess is not only Nigerian women that like's money tho, cos u know is something that worth liking as ussual, and beside why is that u guys always start with Nigerian gurls all the time, guess is because our own is out, so please i sujest u should check for other ans see wat's up!!

grin grin
Re: Why Is It Nigeria Girls Do Lie ? by iykstein(m): 11:32am On Jun 04, 2007
na poverty, both materially, mentally and spiritually, dey cos am, simple.
speaking from experience

(1) (Reply)

Surprised By Asking Her Out / Sneaky Fingers / Should I Arrest My 14 Year Old Wife Father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.