Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,739 members, 7,945,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

To Confirm If Plate Number Genuine Online - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / To Confirm If Plate Number Genuine Online (973 Views)

Faded Plate Number An Offense? / What Are The Advantages Of Getting A Lagos Registered Vehicle Plate Number? / How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Confirm If Plate Number Genuine Online by funcy: 5:28am On Jan 07, 2020
Gd day all, pls help how can I confiem if car plate number is valid online, any app for this?
Re: To Confirm If Plate Number Genuine Online by seanfer(m): 5:42am On Jan 07, 2020
If the Insurance is still active. I will advice you use ASKNIID.ORG. this will show you the vin of the car also.
Re: To Confirm If Plate Number Genuine Online by funcy: 7:14am On Jan 07, 2020
Don't have insurance yet just purchased the car sir?
Re: To Confirm If Plate Number Genuine Online by diportivo: 7:18am On Jan 07, 2020
funcy:
Don't have insurance yet just purchased the car sir?

where was the said car registered?

and how long ago?

those are factors that will determine if the info have been uploaded to wherever u want to check from
Re: To Confirm If Plate Number Genuine Online by funcy: 7:27am On Jan 07, 2020
Thank you for your response sir,
It was registered at frsc office ojodu
Duration: Dec 31st and 3rd Jan 2020 I got the police details. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes-benz E550 For Sale / Jaguar Vehicles Thread / Why Are Used Automobiles And Spare Parts Called Belgium Here In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.