Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public (90742 Views)

HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video / Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . / Boy Hawking In Aba Falls Into Gutter And Drowns After Heavy Rainfall (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by Ayobami7(m): 11:36am On Jan 07, 2020
好的
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by 12345baba(m): 11:40am On Jan 07, 2020
EBMedia:
Always Check What You Eat!!! This Picture Will Shock You!!!

Sugar Cane Vendor Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public (Photo)

Mheen!!! Is this what some of these sugar cane sellers do? They pick fallen sugar cane sticks from the gutters and sell to unsuspecting buyers.

Be warned! Check what you want to eat before you eat it. This kind of act should be publicly condemed.

Health is important.
How do we check please?
http://igberetvnews.com/1229538/always-check-eat-picture-will-shock/
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by ikorodureporta: 11:41am On Jan 07, 2020
dirty no dey kill African man
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:47am On Jan 07, 2020
Northerners at work undecided

How did we connect or relate to/with these kind of people

It won't be well those who joined us together
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by ESO2(f): 11:50am On Jan 07, 2020
Bossontop:
shocked shocked shocked Jesu!!!
grin grin The way you shouted Jesus, I'm sure you just finished eating sugar cane grin grin
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by francisbarrack(m): 11:51am On Jan 07, 2020
[quote author=KingAzubuike post=85571483]So far he washes them clean afterwards you're good to go.. if you can't help the poor man with some money to get new sugarcanes , you can just ignore and move on [/quote

U type suppose to b cage n kept in d zoo.. yeye talk ]
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by Coolgent(m): 11:52am On Jan 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:
So far he washes them clean afterwards you're good to go.. if you can't help the poor man with some money to get new sugarcanes , you can just ignore and move on
Very humble reply.
I believe if the sugarcane vendor didnt pick it from the gutter he may be out of business which in turn can make him commit any crime.
May Allah/God bless you Bro.
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by Cutehector(m): 11:55am On Jan 07, 2020
They sell typhoid everywhere in the north
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by bigiyaro(m): 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:
So far he washes them clean afterwards you're good to go.. if you can't help the poor man with some money to get new sugarcanes , you can just ignore and move on
no wonder some folks r permanently poor! this vendor is eternally wicked. he will never make it in life, he can very much just cut his lose and get a new batch of sugarcane. You too u r an idiot and a morafvckin foool for putting money above human lives.
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by CDCEO001: 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
How will you check? If you didn't see it how would you know? I don't even buy anything from these guys, even suya... I just can't.
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by CDCEO001: 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
How will you check? If you didn't see it how would you know? I don't even buy anything from these guys, even suya... I just can't.
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by SAINTHUD(m): 12:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:

E no fall for gutter ooo, e dey wash am for gutter!!
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by DICKstractor: 12:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
richesbhc:
We are our problem in this country, too much greed in everyone. How is much is 20 liters of clean water? Probably 10naira

Looking at the picture, it is as if the sugarcane fell into the gutter and he is trying to pick them out...
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by obailala(m): 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
EBMedia:
Always Check What You Eat!!! This Picture Will Shock You!!!

Sugar Cane Vendor Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public (Photo)

Mheen!!! Is this what some of these sugar cane sellers do? They pick fallen sugar cane sticks from the gutters and sell to unsuspecting buyers.

Be warned! Check what you want to eat before you eat it. This kind of act should be publicly condemed.

Health is important.

http://igberetvnews.com/1229538/always-check-eat-picture-will-shock/
How exactly does one check for this before eating? How exactly does one check to know where his food has been?

Last last, no God dey save man!
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by Pedrotina11: 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
No b d one wey u see u go talk...I stopped eating Anytin that I wld not wash and cook from aboki and Yoruba women..those people wld shorten ur life span....dirtyness in the highest...

1 Like

Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by D1zion: 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2020
The person that saw this pig & snapped him is supposed to have beaten him to stupor, or make sure you report him to authority.some of this people are really pigs.haba.I blame this guy that posted this so much. Its like he's the to be blamed honestly.
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by DTC2(m): 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by DTC2(m): 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Wtf?

If you don't know what to type, then keep your fingers away from the keyboard.

It's not about being poor, it's about doing the right thing. This isn't the right thing to do even at this situation.

I'm sure you wouldn't eat that even if he washed it with 20Ltrs of water

Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
Dats y I don't buy anything frm dem. Disgusting
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
soberdrunk:
That sugarcane will now be extra juicy with a tangy taste, chop 1 Chop 2.... angry

Lol
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by DTC2(m): 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
SAINTHUD:

E no fall for gutter ooo, e dey wash am for gutter!!

grin grin
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by Stillthebest: 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by Germi9: 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
My belle oh
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by cescky(m): 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:

I can imagine the type of gutter you call home that they raised you, chai
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by Dayoara: 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
It's an eyesore..... Anyway God save us.
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by JiffyLou(m): 1:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
After the Knife that one of them was using to cut my sugar cane cut him instead and he continued with the knife, since then I've not bought sugar cane from them.
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by czar2k16(m): 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Washes them Clean?!!!
Y are imbeciles allowed on this forum.
This is 2020 pls, get a brain angry
Re: Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public by blazebaba(m): 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
[quote author=KingAzubuike post=85571483]So far he washes them clean afterwards you're good to go.. if you can't help the poor man with some money to get new sugarcanes , you can just ignore and move on

who be this one nao..can you even hear ur sef..so far he wash what sh!!t are u kidding me niqqa..

Sugarcane rinsed in a dirty gutter water is the next tin you wanna go for my sis i tell you wa maa yaa liquid waa dema bii...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doctors Remove 526 Teeth From 7 Year-old Boy's Jaw (Photos) / 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos / COVID-19: People Are Celebrating Birthdays, Having Fun In Quarantine(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.