Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,329 members, 7,974,418 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:54 AM

A Special Invitation From My Heart - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Special Invitation From My Heart (643 Views)

Still On That Special Invitation.. / A Young Man Receives Invitation from Okija Shrine for Owing Debt / A Special Message For A Special Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Special Invitation From My Heart by hydee0k(m): 3:12pm On Dec 03, 2010
[b]
December 3, 2010

Lagos.

My Dear Friends,

A SPECIAL INVITATION FROM MY HEART

We often say time changes things, but we actually have to change them ourselves. But what time affords us is the opportunity to change things.

That partly explains why I am writing you.

Last month, I did a thorough consultation with my ‘Exco Team’ on the way forward and as usual most of them preoccupied with one commitment or the other (mostly academics, due to how ASUU strike has altered the academic calendar). With time running out on us, to move forward and have a successful outing this year, I have to constitute a new Exco Team.

On my part, I am anxious to build a team of kind-hearted youthful individuals with aims high on impacting lives.

As part of effort to achieve this, I deem it fit to invite you to be part of the team. I seek to count on your ideas, experience and passion to put smiles on the faces of the less-privileged. Also, I base this invitation on my assumption (I could be sincerely wrong, if I am, please ignore this invitation) that we share a common mind and going by your disposition, I feel I have not hit the wrong button, have I?

Please treat this as special, privileged and thoughtful but please forward it to your network of like-minded friends. I hope they feel strongly about this subject as I do especially now that I see another dawn just ahead.

Should you accede to this invitation, please request for the membership form by posting your email address here or email it to me on simplesoul06@gmail.com. Below is a brief introduction of the Heritage Heart Project (2HP) for your perusal.

Friends, you now have a platform. Please use it.

Thank you.

Amami Henry
Project Coordinator, 2HP

NB: The Heritage Heart Project (2HP) membership is FREE but must be EARNED by your passion and commitment to really help the less-privileged.
[/b]
Re: A Special Invitation From My Heart by hydee0k(m): 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2010
[b]Brief Introduction
The Heritage Heart Project (2hp) is a charity oriented, not for profit, non-governmental, annual project.  Founded by a group of kind-hearted, youthful individuals, since 2007.

Inspiration
The idea of this project was inspired by a deep sense of Sympathy, Compassion and Love for Humanity with great concern for the plight of the less-privileged.

Our Vision
To put smiles on the faces of the less-privileged.

Our Mission
To show sincere concern to the plight of the less-privileged and to help make a difference with our little support and effort.

Our Aims & Objective
 To promote sense of belonging
 To promote self reliance by empowerment and
 Educational support and Health awareness
 To curb social vice from these group of people
 Etc

Our Beneficiary(s)/ Target Group
 The orphan
 The widow
 The down trodden and Isolated ones
 People with special needs
 Etc

Membership Breeding
Membership is base on one’s free will. Though FREE, must be EARNED by the commitment and passion to really HELP the less-privileged.

Conclusion
We sincerely hope that at the end of each year to have met our set goals, which have clearly being stated, and also hope to have more helping hands from individuals, groups, corporate bodies, religious and non-religious organizations to help in living out our vision.

And Finally,
We are very much aware that we are not better off BUT for the grace of Almighty God. We then conclude that "with sincere concern and little effort/support, we can make a difference" why not?
[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Love Tips For Guys , / White Bold 2 For Sale. / Who Knows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.