Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,484 members, 7,974,970 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:59 PM

Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival (44720 Views)

Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) / Duncan Mighty, INI Edo And Other Celebrities Storm Calabar For Miss South South / "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by majamajic(m): 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
WILLIAMSKECH:
Cubana group is owned by three(3) individuals namely: Obi Cubana AKA Pablo, Cubana Chief Priest & Cubana Primi Minister. The Cubana Chief Priest is the General Manager of the Cubana Conglomerate which has its headquarters in Owerri because that's where the first Cubana club/hotel is. The 3 owners are among the share holders. If Cubana Chief Priest is just an ordinary staff how come his net worth is 5million $.

u are wrong sir

2 Likes

Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by Hedonisco: 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
loveliveshere:

My brother, everyone have their shinning time. May ours not elude us

Lol. Amen. The guy lousy but last last he is loyal to the source (yeah, eye service, but still), and besides he no do me anything. Let sleeping dogs lie.

More money for everyone this year, amen.

1 Like

Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
shogsman:
Is it only me that don't like this Cubana chief priest.
he's all over d place
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by Sammy07: 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hedonisco:

These ones are not your typical afonja white collar workers who live and die for salary.... Who have to rush back on January 2 to avoid getting sack letter.

They are ballers, and their holidays are always extended. December typically 'ends' as from January second week for most Igbo ballers, year in year out.

Mumu, and they told you their money is cleaned??
Funny.
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by loveliveshere: 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hedonisco:

Lol. Amen. The guy lousy but last last he is loyal to the source (yeah, eye service, but still), and besides he no do me anything. Let sleeping dogs lie.

More money for everyone this year, amen.
Amen to the last paragraph.
Peace
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by Hedonisco: 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
mrksquare:

One person cannot be chairman and as well as CEO. The chairman is suppose to watch over the activities of the CEO. It is called corporate governance code. The Chairman presides over the Board of the coy. While the CEO afforesee the day to day activities of the coy. CEO is answerable to the Board of Directors headed by the Chairman of the coy.

Mumu. Corporate governance code for a privately held, non-listed company? Which textbook did you read this nonsense? Na you go tell Obi which titles or roles to bear for company wey him register, fund, and run by himself? Who are you mofos for goodness sake? Better no put mouth for matter wey pass your level.

2 Likes

Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by Hedonisco: 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
Sammy07:

Mumu, and they told you their money is cleaned??
Funny.

Awon dry cleaner. How much pension are you looking forward to after your 'h-active' safice'?

1 Like

Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by Sammy07: 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hedonisco:

Awon dry cleaner. How much pension are you looking forward to after your 'h-active' safice'?

Well, I understand you.
I'm still a student, Judging from your comment, it has made me to realize and confirm something that happened here.
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by hungkee: 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
Obi Cubana is also the owner of Ibiza bar.

2 Likes

Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
I miss
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by cremedelacreme: 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
ichie akani ,obinna iyiegbu the CEO is from oba,ezigbo nnam ochie

Ife di na Oba .Oba Amaka. Nne Ibu onye Oba?
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by stasius: 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
All these carnivals not advertised. Make una fear God na.... How many Anambra carnival have I missed this season.

Nawa oooo!
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by joeluv: 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2020
How can you be so sure? Where you there? WTF
MXrap:
[s][/s]

Chukwudi shut up. In registering a business, one person who maybe the owner could assign to himself 80%, while 20% is split to others. It does not mean that those guys with 20% has a financial stake, they may just be there to fulfill the requirements for business registration. You can even use your wife as a director and put her name in that 20%. It could be anyone.

Obi owns the company 100%, for business registration sake he may just assign some stake to anyone, could be his wife or kids.
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by Munzy14(m): 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
Keemsleek005:

see you people have come with these Cubana stuff again ooo. The same chief priest is flexing large more than the CEO. You people really need to break these down for people like us that are not into clubbing. Cos if chief priest is just a worker then CEO obi deserve an award for the best boss of the year , if you not careful you think it's the other guy that owns the company.

Obi owns cubana group...

Chief priest na worker.

So you Don't know billionaires don't make noise... cheesy

Even the live fun, happy life.

Noise makers are people with some millions in their account... grin

1 Like

Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by WILLIAMSKECH: 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
majamajic:

u are wrong sir
Enlighten me please
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
cremedelacreme:

Ife di na Oba .Oba Amaka. Nne Ibu onye Oba?
ezigbo Onyi oba itete
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by Ndibunna: 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
MXrap:
It is not even hard to know who is the boss and CEO. See chiefpriest at back climbing to get a glimpse, see CEO Obi at the front in his house in Anambra. Chiefpriest spent his entire Christmas running around Obi in Anambra cheesy

No bother yourself.

If Obi drop am now u go hear say Anambra hate others.....If you help them they will turn it to right.

These neighbors are somethingelse.

1 Like

Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by NwaGodl1000(m): 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
Oba my home town I was there live

1 Like

Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by McFAI(m): 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2020

Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by Lugianostar(m): 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
Salvation of our soul is key to prepare for the second coming of our Lord & personal savior

1 Like

Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by goaldynboy: 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
Gratefulll:
Wow. Thought December is over.

It now that party just started in the east! Traditional marriages begins in January till 15th January!

Parte after parte

1 Like

Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by cremedelacreme: 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
ezigbo Onyi oba itete

Daalu Nne, abum onye Oba.
:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by ScotMisile: 12:22am On Jan 08, 2020
Obi Cubana, Cubana chief Priest. . Oya go and interview them
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by elotajohn1(m): 12:32am On Jan 08, 2020
daddytime:
Must have been an event not to miss....

From Oba?
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:36am On Jan 08, 2020
cremedelacreme:

Daalu Nne, abum onye Oba.
:
eziokwu.... Kedu obodo gi na oba
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by Scottallen: 6:08am On Jan 08, 2020
Obi Iyiegbu is the boss! The chief priest was just an employee. However, as of today, he's made it to an executive in the Cubana group. Chief Priest is a hardworking guy and Iyiegbu's right hand man
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by daddytime(m): 7:06am On Jan 08, 2020
elotajohn1:

From Oba?

grin

Nope
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by theDEVILisHERE: 7:46am On Jan 08, 2020
Anything "group" or "Ltd" is owned by share holders
Not one person

Just like ur football clubs, there are those with highest shares and those with lower

Even Dangote group belongs to shareholders
most of whom are ur ex military junta's
Dangote is just the public face
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by theDEVILisHERE: 7:49am On Jan 08, 2020
ScotMisile:
General Manager, Cubana Conglomerate. ... Pls, someone needs to know the full meaning of Conglomerate ooo.

Cubana Conglomerate means all of Cubana. ..

Conglomerate means collection of businesses and business owners
A Ltd company with shareholders
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by ScotMisile: 7:52am On Jan 08, 2020
theDEVILisHERE:

Conglomerate means collection of businesses and business owners
A Ltd company with shareholders

I have no business with the devil, get thee behind me.
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by theDEVILisHERE: 7:59am On Jan 08, 2020
ScotMisile:

I have no business with the devil, get there behind me.
I'm not behind anyone And u are not qualified to have business with me
Re: Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival by Slimchase(m): 9:38am On Jan 08, 2020
Keemsleek005:

see you people have come with these Cubana stuff again ooo. The same chief priest is flexing large more than the CEO. You people really need to break these down for people like us that are not into clubbing. Cos if chief priest is just a worker then CEO obi deserve an award for the best boss of the year , if you not careful you think it's the other guy that owns the company.

High Chief Obinna Iyiegbu from Oba Anambra state, the King Maker and the sole owner of Cubana Group is the most humble boss I have ever meet in this life.
The way he carries his workers along eeh, you will not even know that he is the sole mighty man behind the successful mask of Cubana Group unless you re an insider like mua.
He is really a wonderful boss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Newlywed Couple Climb On Guests At Their Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / NLDERS Hook Up With Your Birth Day Mate. / Why I Won't Attend My Cousin Brother's Wedding Ceremony Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.