Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,205 members, 7,916,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 06:31 AM

The Sin In Garden Of Eden Was SEX And Not Fruit, Satan Had Sex With Eve PROOF - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Sin In Garden Of Eden Was SEX And Not Fruit, Satan Had Sex With Eve PROOF (4852 Views)

Is It True The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Was Sex? (Photo) / 10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden / Is Alcohol A Sin In Christiandom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sin In Garden Of Eden Was SEX And Not Fruit, Satan Had Sex With Eve PROOF by MuttleyLaff: 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
Maximus69:
You're on point Sir. Satan wasn't mentioned in the event.

It was God's only begotten son JESUS CHRIST while revealing sacred secrets to his beloved Apostle John that he told us that Satan used the serpent in Genesis as a puppet. So that's how true Christians IDENTIFIED that serpent as Satan! Revelations 12:9

And as regards the curse, well God's word said the serpent will continue to move about on it's belle. It's just few decades ago after a thorough research on the skeleton of snakes that we discovered that they supposed to have FOUR LEGS. But why the legs disappeared our scientists couldn't figure out the answer.

That's why a former military intelligence officer like me have to bow to the wisdom found in God's word (Bible)! smiley

tungamaje:
Sir, as a Bible student myself, I always try not to add or remove from the book. That place you quoted is talking about a different thing, not what happened in the Garden of Eden. Remember Jesus revealed to John what would happen in the future, not what happened earlier. Re:1:1: The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John. What Jesus was telling John was that the main character in that particular prophecy would be like the Garden of Eden serpent, a deceiver. Please re-read that chapter from the beginning.

MuttleyLaff:
For the umpteenth time, the snake never at any time talked, as it came about in the ''post-''
(i.e. snake didnt exist or never existed in the the ''pre-'')
Snake is an aftermath of a serpent ''makeover''
Get your fact right and stop sensationalising the title
The title misleads the readership, gives a false impression that snake ever talked
Is it that hard opening a thread to present your question and/or information on the serpent without resorting to a sensational & pimped up title, huh?

MuttleyLaff:
What precisely is wrong in the logic

Yes, I am seriously quoting from the same book you seemingly are questioning its author(s)
Have you got an alternative book(s) you'll prefer I quote from?

I respect logic, I admire logic, I am a fan of logic, which all is why I frequently use deductive reasoning or logical deduction and it hasn't and/or doesnt deter me believing the testimony of Moses

The truth here, is you and menesheh are larking about, you both think you're testing the water with just feet only dipped in
but what you both aren't realising, is that, you're swimming towards the deep end, if not already in it.
You've also proven you're whippersnapper which is why and how Exodus 33:23 went straight and totally over your head

SMH + facepalm
Do I really have to break down the difference(s) between the serpent and snake?
Do I have to explain and show the bare facts and basics?
Dont you know that what tricked Eve wasnt a snake but it was serpent (i.e. it was nachash, an upright talking bright shinning creature)
Apart from GOD'S WORD® Translation, show us any other Bible translations, from the many out there, which in Gen 3:1 etcetera use snake for serpent.

Again SMH + facepalm
If from being at the top of the Animal Kingdom chart, to being at the bottom is not demotion, then I dont know what that is called.
If from being upright, to crawling on the belly, or if from having arms and legs, to having them ''cut off'' is not demotion, then I dont know what that is called.

If nachash (i.e. serpent that talked) got transformed (i.e. had a ''makeover'') into a snake which couldnt talk or ever talked, then what demotion means, needs to be re-defined then

I dont know what irrational fear you harbor but this is no illogical reasoning

Who said snakes are extinct or have gone into extinction?

Serpent has never been part of any scientific study
and this is because serpent is not an animal/creature to study in zoology

Have you ever researched the classification of animal before?
Have studied a reptile and/or animal kingdom chart before?
Until now have you ever looked at a picture of a ''Tree of Life'' before?

Apart from not seeing fantasy creatures or animals such as unicorns, mermaids, ''i[i]win'[/i]', dragons, gremlins, etcetera do you see serpent in any reptile and/or animal kingdom chart similar to this at all? Why? It's a no-brainer, its simply because the moment the serpent got transformed into a snake, it stopped existing anymore as serpent, lol.

I dont know anything about a talking ''snake'' and neither know anything about Adam & Eve eating a forbidden ''apple.'' I think you're catching the drift (i.e. serpent is not snake, just as the fruit isn't an apple)

I am not being delusional, you asked if I've found the fossil so what is unhealthy in admitting that I am not looking for fossils. I am not looking for something, not lost. I take it you impressively and definitely arent among the looking for ''missing link'' bandwagon then

It's not my book, it is not my manual, nevertheless, I totally agree with you that, it is an interesting book

What stole your love of the book and/or robbed you of the love of bible study, now that you're grown
"You're confused hence the reason, without taking into account the ''pre-'' and ''post-'' of the event, you posted a thread with a misleading title
I said the title was misleading and needed changing,
I dont know how you pulled ''confusing'' out of the hat

Serpent talked in the ''pre-''
Snake never at any time talked, as it came about in the ''post-'' (i.e. snake didnt exist or never existed in the the ''pre-'')
Snake is an aftermath of a serpent ''makeover''
Capisce?
"
- Re: Question: Talking Snake by MuttleyLaff: 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2015

":What is the dictionary definition of a serpent?"
- Re: Question: Talking Snake by theAtheist101: 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2015

"I dont give a foxtrot uniform charlie kilo over what the dictionary definition of a serpent is, as from a biblical viewpoint, a serpent became a snake and this isnt vice versa

By the way, here is a simple and good serpent or snake litmus test.
When next you find the creature slithering in your balcony at night, shout out
Serpent! Serpent!!
No one is going to correct you or teach you to shout it by its actual name (i.e. which is snake, snake) for the calvary to come running to help or for immediate and express aid to turn up
"
- Re: Question: Talking Snake by MuttleyLaff: 11:48pm On Aug 09, 2015

Adam blamed Eve for eating the fruit, Eve blamed the Serpent, and the formerly talkative Serpent, not only turned speechless at Eve, it ended up as a snake that didn't have a leg to stand on, lol.

1 Like

Re: The Sin In Garden Of Eden Was SEX And Not Fruit, Satan Had Sex With Eve PROOF by oaroloye(m): 8:00am On Jan 09, 2020
[Concluded:]

ALAGOGO007:

Notice, Cain and Abel reached the age of maturity at the same time by their sequential offerings, documenting they were in fact, fraternal twins.The word “serpent” is Strong’s word 3789 in Greek and it means “especially Satan.” The word “beguiled” is Strong’s word 1818 in Greek and it means “to seduce wholly” when you wholly seduce a woman it means you had sex with her. The serpent, Satan wholly seduced Eve thereby removing her virginity and impregnating her.

WHAT THEN, IS THE APPLICATION OF THIS THEORY?

. JASHER 1:12.

12. And the Lord God
drove them that day
from the Garden of Eden,
to till the ground
from which they were taken,
and they went and dwelt
at the East of
the Garden of Eden;
and Adam knew his wife Eve
and she bore two sons
and three daughters.

(THE BOOK OF JASHER AND SO-CALLED "LOST BOOKS OF THE BIBLE" ARE NOW AVAILABLE AS FREE ANDROID APPS!)

The prevailing Oyinbo Theory is that CAIN was THE DEVIL'S CHILD, while ABEL was ADAM'S CHILD.

Suppose it were so: SO WHAT?

The Human Race descends from NOAH, and NONE of it descends from CAIN.

Oh! Your Oyinbo Massas never TOLD you THAT?

. GENESIS 3:13.

13. And The LORD God Said
unto the Woman,

"What is this
that thou hast done?

And the woman said,

"The Serpent beguiled me,
and I did eat."

THE WORD TRANSLATED "BEGUILED" IS (5378) NÂSHÂ: "TO LEAD ASTRAY (MENTALLY);" "TO DELUDE," OR "(MORALLY) TO SEDUCE;" "BEGUILE, DECEIVE x GREATLY x UTTERLY."

There is nothing in the definition about SEX.

If EVE were pregnant for the SERPENT, what did ADAM do? What did Adam do SINFUL?

. GENESIS 2:16-17.

16. And The LORD God
Commanded the Man,
Saying,

“Of every Tree of The Garden
thou mayest freely eat:
17. "But of The Tree of
The Knowledge
of
Good and Evil,
thou shalt not eat of it:
for in the Day
that thou eatest thereof
thou shalt surely die."

THIS IS WHAT GOD SAID.

1. That the Garden contained Trees with Fruits.

2. That the Fruits of all of the Trees could be eaten- EXCEPT ONE.

3. The Tree of The Knowledge of Good and Evil was the only one in The Garden of Eden forbidden to be eaten.

GOD TALKED ABOUT EATING, NOT SEXUAL INTERCOURSE.

If Adam were permitted to eat the fruits of other trees, was that SEX? sinners and Hypocrites have notoriously short ATTENTION-SPANS, and so FORGET THREE CHAPTERS OF CONTEXT to be BEGUILED by this STUPID FREEMASONIC THEORY!

How could God be talking about EATING, when EVE was PREGNANT by THE SERPENT?

. GENESIS 1:26-31.

26. And God Said,

"Let us make Man
in Our Image,
after Our Likeness:
and let them have Dominion
over the Fish of the Sea,
and over the Fowl of the Air,
and over the Cattle,
and over all the Earth,
and over every creeping thing
that creepeth upon the Earth."

27. So God created Man
in His Own Image,
in The Image of God created He him;
male and female
created He them.
28. And God Blessed them,
and God Said unto them,

"Be fruitful, and multiply,
and replenish the Earth,
and subdue It:
and have Dominion
over the Fish of the Sea,
and over the Fowl of the Air,
and over every Living Thing
that moveth upon the Earth."

29. And God Said,

"Behold,
I have given you
every herb bearing seed,
which is upon
the Face of all the Earth,
and every tree,
in the which is the fruit
of a tree yielding seed;
to you it shall be for meat.
30. And to every
Beast of the Earth,
and to every fowl of the air,
and to every thing
that creepeth upon the Earth,
wherein there is life,
I have given
every green herb for meat:"

and it was so.
31. And God saw
every thing
that He had made,
and, behold,
it was Very Good.
And the evening
and the morning
were the sixth day.

THE TYPE OF FRUIT OF TREES THAT DID NOT BEAR SEEDS WAS NOT GIVEN FOR MEN TO EAT.

There are several fruits like that around today- certain CITRUS, TOMATO, BERRY, PINEAPPLES, and MELONS, for instance.

If the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil were like that, it would easily explain everything.

Since The Fruit contained important properties, useful for Human Development, God must have intended for Adam to assimilate those properties by a means other than EATING.

EVE evidently used EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION to analyze the Fruit, and determine its properties. SHAMANISTIC HERBALISTS cure people the same way, by comparing the Spiritual Aberrations and Deficiencies of their patients with the properties of their Pharmakopeia.

These are not things Oyinbos normally know about.

CARLOS CASTANEDA was taught to make a Divinatory Potion applied as an Ointment, from a highly poisonous plant. One of its essential ingredients was its SEEDS, and THE INSECTS THAT FED UPON THOSE SEEDS.

[See: THE TEACHINGS OF DON JUAN: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge, by Carlos Castaneda.]

It may have been necessary to make a DECOCTION of the Fruit, and BATHE in it.

Maybe put the juice on the skin- like a NICOTINE Patch.

These are all possibilities in using fruits that cannot be eaten.

. 2nd CORINTHIANS 11:1-3.

WOULD to God ye could
bear with me a little in my folly:
and indeed bear with me.
2. For I am jealous over you
with godly jealousy:
for I have espoused you
to one Husband,
that I may present you
as a chaste Virgin to Christ.
3. But I fear, lest by any means,
as the Serpent beguiled Eve
through his subtilty,
so your minds should be corrupted
from the simplicity that is in Christ.

LORD YESHUA SAID THAT THE PHARISEES WERE FULL OF INIQUITY: THAT APPLIES TO [b]PAUL.[/i]

. [u]ACTS 23:6.

6. But when Paul perceived
that the one part were Sadducees,
and the other Pharisees,
he cried out in the Council,

"Men and Brethren,
I am a Pharisee,
the son of a Pharisee:
of The Hope and Resurrection
of the Dead
I am called in question."

. MATTHEW 23:23-33.

23. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
For ye pay Tithe of Mint
and Anise and Cummin,
and have omitted
the weightier matters
of The Law,
Judgment, Mercy, and Faith:
these ought ye to have done,
and not to leave the other undone.
24. "Ye Blind Guides,
which strain at a gnat,
and swallow a camel.
25. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
For ye make clean the outside
of the cup and of the platter,
but within they are
full of extortion and excess.
26. "Thou blind Pharisee,
cleanse first that
which is within the cup and platter,
that the outside of them
may be clean also.
27. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
For ye are like unto
whited sepulchres,
which indeed
appear beautiful outward,
but are within
full of Dead Men's Bones,
and of all uncleanness.
28. "Even so ye also
outwardly appear Righteous
unto men,
but within ye are
full of Hypocrisy and Iniquity.
29. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
Because ye build
the tombs of the Prophets,
and garnish
the sepulchres of the Righteous,
30. "And say,

'IF WE HAD BEEN
IN THE DAYS OF OUR FATHERS,
WE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN
PARTAKERS WITH THEM
IN THE BLOOD
OF THE PROPHETS.'

31. "Wherefore ye be
Witnesses unto yourselves,
that ye are the Children of them
which killed the Prophets.
32. "Fill ye up then
the Measure of your Fathers.
33. "Ye Serpents,
ye Generation of Vipers,
how can ye escape
The Damnation of Hell?"

PAUL IS THE MAIN REASON WE ARE MANAGING FOUR GOSPELS, INSTEAD OF FOUR HUNDRED: PAUL FACILITATED THE MURDER OF THEIR POSSIBLE AUTHORS.

He then infiltrated the Church, to destroy It from within by FALSE DOCTRINES- including HIS OWN FALSE TESTIMONY OF HIS FAKE CONVERSION.

Paul told EMPEROR NERO, and the NINE TYRANTS who succeeded him, and every other Despot, that THE ALTERNATIVE WAY TO MAKE LORD YESHUA MANIFEST TO THEM- WITHOUT BELIEVING LORD YESHUA'S TEACHINGS, NOR REPENTING OF THEIR SINS- WAS TO TORTURE AND KILL AS MANY CHRISTIANS AS WAS NECESSARY.

Since it happened that way for PAUL.

. MATTHEW 7:6.

6. "Give not that which is holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your
pearls before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again,
and rend you."

EVEN IF IT WERE TRUE THAT PAUL WERE CONVERTED THAT WAY, IF HE LOVED THE CHURCH, HE COULD NEVER TELL ANYONE, BECAUSE IT WOULD ENCOURAGE CYNICAL MURDERERS TO KILL BRETHREN, TO MAKE YESHUA MANIFEST TO THEM!

This was Paul's Intention From The Beginning.

The Disciples were surely happy that Paul was DESTROYING THEIR COMPETITION FOR THEM, and continued to BURY LORD YESHUA'S GOSPEL IN THE EARTH, and KEEP TO THEMSELVES that he was teaching THE OPPOSITE of The Gospel!

The term "BEGUILE" occurs only four times in the New Testament: three times by PAUL, and once by CEPHAS.

The term Paul used in 2nd Corinthians 11:3- ĒXAPATAŌ- is defined as "TO SEDUCE WHOLLY:" "BEGUILE;" "DECEIVE."

The term is only used once in the New Testament. There is nothing to indicate that it has anything to do with SEX.

GOD FORBADE the EATING of the Fruit, and EVE gave EVERY indication that she intended to OBEY God's Commandment, until THE SERPENT changed her mind, and made her to DISOBEY.

THAT was the BEGUILEMENT.

It had nothing at all to do with SEXUAL INTERCOURSE.

It had nothing to do with IMPREGNATION.

Your Doctrine makes no sense whatsoever.

YOU ARE TRYING TO BEGUILE US, JUST LIKE PAUL.

I never heard of anyone, before the OYINBOS, say that THE SERPENT had SEX with EVE.

No one else in The Bible said such a thing.

You are just lying.

[Concluded?]
Re: The Sin In Garden Of Eden Was SEX And Not Fruit, Satan Had Sex With Eve PROOF by Dtruthspeaker: 6:54am On Nov 26, 2023
Another one!
Re: The Sin In Garden Of Eden Was SEX And Not Fruit, Satan Had Sex With Eve PROOF by Dtruthspeaker: 6:58am On Nov 26, 2023
ALAGOGO007:

THE HIDDEN TRUTH
Genesis 3:2-3

2 “And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.”

This word “touch” is Strong’s 5060 and it means, “to lie with a woman.” When you “lie with a woman” it means you have sex. ..

The touch angle! Wow

I indeed felt something about the "Do not touch" but couldn't grasp it. But now it's clear. The bible and it's secret codes. Wonderful.
Re: The Sin In Garden Of Eden Was SEX And Not Fruit, Satan Had Sex With Eve PROOF by orisa37: 7:26am On Nov 26, 2023
AND YOU ARE GAY WITH THE SERPENT, MADMAN.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islamic Scholar Promotes Adult Breastfeeding. Update: He has Been Suspended / Any Christian Whatsapp Group To Get Christian Ebook From / This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.