Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' (37981 Views)

Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave / Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by YolobaMuslim: 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
rottennaija:

I no be yoruba first of all. And USA made sure we people don't want to go to those countries by destroying it.
My fellow Yoloba moozlem are you denying your religious affiliation?

We need to stand together and declare a holy war against America. cheesy
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by Legendguru: 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
Oh
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by bewla(m): 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
Marine54:
But every of your dreams and prayers is travel to the united states! Have ever dream of traveling to Iran which is known to be states sponsore of terrorism across the globe. If Iran mess up, they'll be burn to the ground! Trump is not Obama......
U cry Buhari is force on us

who's act was it America

Libyan was in peace until the so call g what ever step in

Saddam was controlling and managing is country until this so call

world police step in

Kim as being brandishing
new arm treating every body u no c that one

boko boyz they here u no c any thing wrong there
all because u want to sale arm

God dey o
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by Moniya4Real(m): 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
GamalNasser:

Shut up !!!!!!! Where were you when Soleimani was committing terror act after terror act ..are you aware he was complicit in the the killing of US ambassador Stephens in Libya that year and the attack weeks ago Saudi oil fields
You are right bro. He was a terrorist but the US has done worse terrorizzing innocent countries from time.
To the US, it is either you belong to them or they consider you as an ENEMY as is the case of N/K, Iran, and Venezuela or a RIVAL as is the case of Russia and China. The only reason they cant be beligerent toward
Russia and China like they do to weaker nations is simply because of the Powerful nature of those countries. As a neutral person on the issue btw iran and the US - Both countries are in fact the same thing as far as Global politics is concerned . Come to think that na jeje Iran sit down when the US removed a democratically elected government and imposed their puppet-The shah prior to 1979 b4 the sha was overthrown by Ayatollah hence, the genesis of enmity btw them.
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by Charly68: 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2020
When chief Terrorist acknowledged that there is a higher terrorist ,it is power pass power...I love American style of terrorism they are a threat to dangerous Islamic nations who thrive their trade in killing human beings
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by rottennaija(m): 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2020
YolobaMuslim:

My fellow Yoloba moozlem are you denying your religious affiliation?

We need to stand together and declare a holy war against America. cheesy
Common sense alone would tell you that if you had gone through my post, you would know where I come from and if I am a Christian.
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by 9iceprince(m): 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
GamalNasser:

Shut up !!!!!!! Where were you when Soleimani was committing terror act after terror act ..are you aware he was complicit in the the killing of US ambassador Stephens in Libya that year and the attack weeks ago Saudi oil fields

Mr know all you don't call a group or person a terrorist without concrete evidence, h3 wasn't assassinated while in hiding but in the public and there has neva being a publication about him being on wachtlist as a terrorist....
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by YolobaMuslim: 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
rottennaija:

Common sense alone would tell you that if you had gone through my post, you would know where I come from and if I am a Christian.
My fellow Yoloba moozlem are you denying our precious religion because of Trump? You dey fear American terrorists?
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by abeggnow: 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
GamalNasser:

Nme one terrorist act you know of?? And plz don't lie the ambassador was killed by Ansar al-Sharia which is linked to Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb.Know your onions before you talk.
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
Subduer:

You didn't know how brutal Gaddafi was. It was time to take him out.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by GamalNasser: 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
abeggnow:
Nme one terrorist act you know of?? And plz don't lie the ambassador was killed by Ansar al-Sharia which is linked to Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb.Know your onions before you talk.

Soleimani provided them with material and moral support for that attack if you don't know
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by Farki: 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
lomprico:

Will you call a police that tackles crime a terrorist? Only the criminals will see them as one.

Police ke, don't make me laugh grin. The same police destroyed most of the Middle East leading to most of the terrorists. The same police trained Osama and his brothers, the same police sponsored terrorists in South America. grin

1 Like

Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by cooltola(m): 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
like this is new. It is not the same country that seize the US embassy in 1980 and have been shouting death to America and Israel before I was born. Iran send one of your top general to a Iraq where you know American troops are stationed with air surveillance and Iran is expecting America to play nice?
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by OsunSkullMiner: 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
Chapii:
They are Chanting Death to America while the Plane that conveyed Soleimani's body to Iran is Boeing (American Plane) and the Vehicle that moved his casket around the country is Ford (American vehicle). Illiteracy and Religion is a big Sickness.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10848164_soleimanifuneralvehicle_jpeg59ef64a640aec054f55d7d96c87a37ae
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by musicwriter(m): 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
GamalNasser:

Assuming Soleiman killed someone, that's terrorism? But when the US kills that's not terrorism?

I wish you this book by Noam Chomsky.

Pirates and Emperors, Old and New: International Terrorism in the Real World

2 Likes

Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by kareemkamil(m): 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
oya IGBO terrorist, start to dey wailing.............
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by techliteup: 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
Marine54:
But every of your dreams and prayers is travel to the united states! Have you ever dream of traveling to Iran which is known to be states sponsore of terrorism across the globe. If Iran mess up, they'll be burn to the ground! Trump is not Obama......
tell am. Iran na country
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by abeggnow: 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
GamalNasser:

Soleimani provided them with material and moral support for that attack if you don't know
you are funny those outfits are Sunni outfits sulemani is Shia. They don't relate in any way. In fact, they are huge enemies.plz rid your self of ignorance. Don't say what you don't know.
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by dataking: 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
Good one
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
rottennaija:
It's high time countries designate US for what they are. They are the biggest terrorist organisation in the world.
Cry me a river....US is d most lenient world power in history... If Iran or one of the Arab nations were world power...hmnnm.... Go back to history, PERSIA, otmman empire..PERSIA did demand earth and water..they should be thankful US ain't demanding earth and oil
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by Topmaike007(m): 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
GamalNasser:

mention a terror act and drop a link and I will believe you.

Same way Nnamdi kanu will be killed because he is also a terrorist too
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by Topmaike007(m): 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
GamalNasser:

I know Nnamdi kanu too will be killed oneday because you guys lack the ability to say the truth...

You're talking as if you're there when he was providing them arms.....

IPOB terrorist group is the next in line Buhari will eliminate your boss like Soleimani
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by Topmaike007(m): 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
cooltola:
like this is new. It is not the same country that seize the US embassy in 1980 and have been shouting death to America and Israel before I was born. Iran send one of your top general to a Iraq where you know American troops are stationed with air surveillance and Iran is expecting America to play nice?
drop link abeg or else I will call you a liar
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by cooltola(m): 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2020
Topmaike007:
drop link abeg or else I will call you a liar

https://www.france24.com/en/20191104-iran-marks-40-years-since-1979-seizure-of-us-embassy or you can google Iran seizure of us embassy in 1979 if you do not believe this link

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/iranians-chant-death-to-america-despite-presidents-chat-with-obama/ or you can google Iranians chat of death to American if you do not believe this link
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by Truth370: 12:03am On Jan 08, 2020
Subduer:

You didn't know how brutal Gaddafi was. It was time to take him out.

You're a fool.. Even Obama regretted his actions you're here spewing thrash ass licker. Can you compare Libya of then and now?

Enlighten yourself. http://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/a769af7d45452bbeb0b35c82ee0b77ed?client=news

1 Like

Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by pricklewane: 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
and the only prove you have to buttress that is your vain chest-beating, extreme foolishness n irredeemable bigotry ?
My brother you know where the lagoon is or you can simply get a rope n do the needful like the Oba of Lagos commanded many of your kinsmen.

PointZerom:

We came to Lagos for succour and found it more than you that owns Lagos.......PITY.
LadyExcellency:

Unfortunately, you're not from Lagos rather some hundreds of kilometers to Lagos
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by PointZerom: 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
pricklewane:
and the only prove you to buttress that is your vain chest-beating, extreme foolishness n irredeemable bigotry ?
My brother you know where the lagoon is or you can simply get a rope n do the needful like the Oba of Lagos commanded many of your kinsmen.

After ranting, goan pay your rent to your Igbo Landlord?
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by LadyExcellency: 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
pricklewane:
and the only prove you to buttress that is your vain chest-beating, extreme foolishness n irredeemable bigotry ?

Are you distressed or despondent?

There is solution for every problem.
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by Trump2020: 8:57am On Jan 12, 2020
rottennaija:
It's high time countries designate US for what they are. They are the biggest terrorist organisation in the world.
Islam is
Re: Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' by tck2000(m): 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2020
rottennaija:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’ / Trump Amazed By African Woman's Ball Juggling Skill / Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.